uneekstuf
I think today is going to be the day I have to let my beautiful 5 year old best friend go.  I am waiting for the doctor to call.  I have helped my sheltie fight this courageous battle with cancer and prayed for a miracle that didn't happen.  I am raw.. I can't breathe... I need to vomit.  I want to die.
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
Oh my I am sooooooooooo sorry.  What an awful time, but you have to do the right thing and not let your baby be in pain.  Come back here when you can.  You will find we ALL understand here and will do our best to comfort  you.

We all know what it is like.  We are RAW too.  Please let us know how things go.  This is truly a wonderful place with lots of loving caring people.
janice
Quote 0 0
Apollo_the_great
I'm so sorry for your baby and you. Hopefully your fears are going to turn out to be wrong.
William
Quote 0 0
Sky
I am so very sorry to hear your pain. Praying for your strength.
Quote 0 0
uneekstuf
He pulled through and came home over the weekend but took a turn for the worse this week.  I had to let him go yesterday.  My heart is shattered into a million pieces.  He was my world!
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
So sorry you are in this boat with allthe rest of us.  I know you are hurting and wish I had the magic words to make it all better, but I don't.  Please know that we ALL wish you only the best.  You did the right thing in not letting your baby suffer but it is so hard to bear.  I KNOW.
janice
Quote 0 0
uneekstuf
Thank you, Janice... your words mean a lot to me.  I just want to share a pic.  He was such a sweet dog and so intelligent. 007.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
Oh what a beauty.  I am crying with you.  There just are no words that are adequate but try to remember you are not alone here.  We are all thinking of you
janice
Quote 0 0
Sky
What a Precious picture!! I amay so sorry for your loss. The pain you feel is unbearable at times, I know. My beautiful Skylar was put to sleep last Wed. She was my everything.
Their love is beyond what we could ever expect. I pray one day soon, we can all find some joy in the beautiful memories we have!
Heartbroken with you!!!
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
What a beautiful dog. I am so , so sorry for your loss. Five years of age is so unfair too.  They most certainly take a piece of our hearts when we have to lose them. We`re almost 8 weeks into this awful journey, and it has got easier, just take it day by day - even hour by hour.

You are not alone, all of us on this wonderful site have been through heartbreak - I truly think being on here saved my sanity.   Sending you big hugs, Jackie. x  

J Taylor
Quote 0 0
EM
Read the Bible scriptures that are on this website and pray to God. They will give you so much comfort and reassurance.
Quote 0 0
Apollo_the_great
Sorry things didn't work out for the better. He was a beautiful boy.
William
Quote 0 0
Bahoomba
How beautiful he is. I recently had a loss of my own, and I know EXACTLY how you feel and what are you going through.

I know it's not going to be easy; but please be aware that we are all going through the same thing here and that we are here for you. Please be strong - be armed with the knowledge you're a loving, caring person who did the best for his best friend. And hey - I can feel the tears running down my own cheeks reading your words. We are with you, friend.

Bob
NYC
Quote 0 0
DanHenao
I am sorry about your loss of your dog. He was such  a very beautiful dog. I completely understand your pain, it is such an unbearable pain to feel. You must take your time to get through this tough time.
Danny

My friend, my brother, Rupert, pre 2001-January 25, 2016 
I love you and I miss you. 

Quote 0 0