ripmuffin

I lost my true best friend today. She was the only one i new fully understood me. I had to put her to sleep and she passed in my arms at 1145 am this morning. I kissed her and held her and comforted her well after she was gone. I miss her sooo much and cant stop crying. She was almost 15 years old and started suffering from many health problems. Even though I no its best for her its still hard. Every time I think of her or see something of her i cry. Shes no longer here for me to cuddle or pet. She will be cremated this week so I will have her back in my house but its not the same as havig her kissing me this was the hardest thing ive ever done

Quote 0 0
Mac
Yes, your Muffin was a very special friend - how fortunate that you were able to have so many years together.  Know that she knew your love, and gave all that she had in return.  Helping to end the suffering of a very special friend is both the hardest and the bravest thing one can do.

You will find comfort in the many wonderful memories that you have - nothing, not even death can ever take that away.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Muffin.
Quote 0 0
Tricia
Dear friend,

I'm so very sorry for the lose of your beloved Muffin and yes, your very best friend. They are our best friends, our children and our hearts are broken when they have to make there journey to the Bridge. Your baby knows how much she is loved and missed, and although it doesn't seem possible right now, as time goes by, your tears will turn to smiles as you hold all the precious memories in your heart. No matter how much time does go by, there will times, yes, when there are tears, they take such a big piece of our hearts with them. She will forever live in your heart, her spirit always with you.

Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hugs,

Tricia, Burton&Ozzies's Mom

Tricia, Burton&Ozzie's Mom

"Good night sweet prince:And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!"
William Shakespere's Hamlet
Quote 0 0