goodbyegus
It's been a couple weeks without Gus in our lives and it's been hard, especially for the kids. We got this etchpix light up photo memorial for them to remember him by. They love it and are constantly talking to him or kissing him and I think it's really helping them to cope. Does anyone have any other similar ideas?
Quote 0 0
roseblue1
What a beautiful photograph and I am sure your children love it and can enjoy all the wonderful memories of Gus.

Ellen x
Ellen Hague
Quote 0 0
P_Mom
That is really neat and a fantastic idea for kids.  I love this.  My husband had a blanket made with both of my dogs pics all over it.  I sleep with it every night and take it on my porch with me. I feel like I'm wrapped in their love.  I'm so sorry for for your loss. It's so hard as we truly lose a member of the family. 💔❤️
Jennifer
Quote 0 0
goodbyegus
P_Mom wrote:
That is really neat and a fantastic idea for kids.  I love this.  My husband had a blanket made with both of my dogs.  I sleep with it every night and take it on my porch with me. I feel like I'm wrapped in their love.  I'm so sorry for for your loss. It's so hard as we truly lose a member of the family. 💔❤️ 

Thanks Jennifer, I thought so too - it's so cool! I found it here https://etchpix.com/collections/pet-memorial-gifts-personalized-pet-loss-sympathy
Quote 1 0
ChantillyCat
What a cool light photo memorial! I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a fur baby is always heartbreaking. 

I love the idea of the blanket that P-Mom mentioned. Someone else mentioned in another post about having a pic of her fur baby printed on a pillow she sleeps with every night.
Quote 0 0
goodbyegus
What a cool light photo memorial! I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a fur baby is always heartbreaking. 

I love the idea of the blanket that P-Mom mentioned. Someone else mentioned in another post about having a pic of her fur baby printed on a pillow she sleeps with every night.

Thanks so much for your condolences. The blanket and pillow idea sounds like something my kids would LOVE.
Quote 0 0
P_Mom
Thank you for sharing that site - so neat, I'm going to look into these.  Shutterfly (or any picture place) likely has the blankets you can make.  
Jennifer
Quote 0 0
goodbyegus
P_Mom wrote:
Thank you for sharing that site - so neat, I'm going to look into these.  Shutterfly (or any picture place) likely has the blankets you can make.  
No problem, they gave me a code to use with my next order but who knows when I'll use it, it's ETCH20 if you want it!
Quote 0 0