CatMomStacey Show full post »
CatMomStacey
I don't know quite what just happened to me but I got reminded of you today and now I'm an absolute mess. I'm crying my eyes out. I just want you with me again. I can't stand it, Sasha...why did you have to go?
Stormy
09/2002 - 11/23/2016

Sasha
5/2008 - 4/27/2018
Quote 0 0
CatMomStacey
We're getting close to two weeks now since you passed over the bridge. I think about you a lot. I keep having dreams that you're still alive. It hurts so much, my pretty girl...I miss holding you tight and giving you so many kisses. I'm so lonely without you.
Stormy
09/2002 - 11/23/2016

Sasha
5/2008 - 4/27/2018
Quote 0 0
msweet13
Dear CatMom - I know exactly how you feel. 2 weeks is not a very long time and I know you must still be in very deep grief over your beautiful Sasha. My Brutus has been gone about 8 weeks and I still cry every time I am driving home thinking I have to get back to my Brutus. Then it hits me out of nowhere that he is not there anymore and I cry even harder. I sit in my car for awhile because I do not want to open the door to the house knowing he will not be there to greet me. The one thing that you said that I have said many many times is the "I can't stand it!" To this day, I still can't stand it. But I know Sasha and Brutus are watching over us and they will do whatever is in their power to help us out of this terrible nightmare so we can at least concentrate on all the days/years they were with us giving us joy and unconditional love. We cannot reduce their meaning/purpose to the short time of their passing, but rejoice and give thanks for the balance of their "living" life devoted to us with everything they had. CatMom - I send you warm hugs and blessings of comfort. Keep well and be good to yourself.
Denise (Brutus' Mom)
Brutus von Dolce
06/19/2006 - 03/16/2018
RIP my sweet beautiful boy
Quote 0 0
CatMomStacey
Thank you everyone for all of your kind words. Tonight is another sleepless night. I miss her so much. I would give anything to have you with me again, my sweet baby...healed and whole...
Stormy
09/2002 - 11/23/2016

Sasha
5/2008 - 4/27/2018
Quote 0 0
CatMomStacey
My baby I miss you so much, everything in my life just keeps spiraling out of control and not having you here just makes it so, so much worse

I pray that you're always nearby because mommy misses you so much and wants to talk to you again soon
Stormy
09/2002 - 11/23/2016

Sasha
5/2008 - 4/27/2018
Quote 0 0
bluegreen_eyes
I hope you are already doing fine. Cheer up!
bluegreen_eyes
Quote 0 0
ForMitookie_03
Stacey,

I'm so sorry you are hurting so much over Sasha's loss.  I completely understand.  What a beautiful kitty she was.  I believe that Sasha is out there looking out for you and that she would be with you purring away if she could.  We will see them again one day.  Take care of yourself. 

Hugs,

Marina
Marina ~ Mitookie's Mom
Quote 0 0
CatMomStacey
Sasha it's been a month and a day since you went to see God and it hurts so much not having you here, you are so loved and so missed my beautiful baby girl, I would give anything to kiss you and hold you again, I hate cancer so much
Stormy
09/2002 - 11/23/2016

Sasha
5/2008 - 4/27/2018
Quote 0 0
catiebee
I sure hear you about cancer. Just so horrible. ?(

Stacey, I'm so sorry you're missing your sweet Sasha so terribly. The hurt lasts sooo long. What beautiful coloring she had--just a gorgeous girl!

Wishing you much comfort and better, easier days.
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
Snowfire
My sisterinlaws brothers dog had this too and finally nothing could save her. Your kitty so beautiful and reminds me of Cameo long ago who I still grieve. Many years but still think of her. She looked like your baby.
Quote 0 0
CatMomStacey
I found one of the toys I got for you last Christmas while doing things around the house today, Sasha. Didn't think it'd affect me like it did. There's no fathomable way to adequately say how much I miss you.
Stormy
09/2002 - 11/23/2016

Sasha
5/2008 - 4/27/2018
Quote 0 0
RubysMom93
So sorry for the loss of your gorgeous girl Sasha. May her beautiful little soul Rest In Peace. I lost both my dog Ruby and my cat Smokey recently and it’s been very difficult. My Smokey passed in our arms in the middle of the night similar to the way your Sasha did. I made the terrible decision to put my Ruby to sleep just the week before. It was such a horrible experience that I’ll never get over. I feel so horribly guilty about it and wish it would have happened some other way. Smokey took a few last breaths and her body also twitched at the very end as you described and even though that sight wasn’t pleasant, I have to tell you it was just so much more peaceful then the eurhenesia with my dog. I was thankful that I wasn’t put in the position to have to go that route again. The moral of the story is that every experience seems to be different and if you had made it to the next morning and brought her to the very to be put to sleep it could have still ended up being a nightmare. I hope my experience helps you to cope with your feelings in some way and that if you’re feeling guilty it makes you feel like maybe her passing was more peaceful than it could have been. I hate cancer! So many of our animals died from cancer of one form or another. It’s just a vicious, vicious disease!
Quote 0 0
CatMomStacey
It's been 2 months to the day since you had to get your wings, my baby girl... the past few days have been bad because I knew it was coming up

I miss you so much, my beautiful angel...
Stormy
09/2002 - 11/23/2016

Sasha
5/2008 - 4/27/2018
Quote 0 0
CatMomStacey
Coming up on three months, Sash. I think you'd like my new room. There's a window right by my bed where you can be all comfy cozy and look outside while mommy sleeps. I just wish you were here with me. I'm so alone most days.
Stormy
09/2002 - 11/23/2016

Sasha
5/2008 - 4/27/2018
Quote 0 0