harvey Show full post »
always_tuffy
Harvey,

So good to "hear" you feel better.  That you have found a merasure of peace is encouraging to us all.  I remember the anguish in your first post.  Sam's spirit has brought you a long way toward healing.  By the way, I'm a Saints fan too.  So was my Tuffy.

I wish you continued peace.
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal;
Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Tuffy, My Puppy Love
June 20, 2005-July 26, 2010

Becky Leigh, Queen of my Heart
December 2010-November 10, 2015
Quote 0 0
harvey
Two weeks today. I woke up and thought about how Sam liked the weekends when we were all home at the same time - and slept late.
I cried a little last night, and some again this morning...knowing that isn't all, but I am feeling stronger. Sam is in Heaven, and doing better than she ever did on Earth!!!

Quote 0 0
ruffie
I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my sweet boy 3 weeks ago tomorrow. My heart goes out to you and your wife. You sound like a man of faith, so remember, God loves all creatures, great and small. Thank Him for the blessed time with your sweet Sam, for he has made you the person you are today. I still cry too often over my man. He was the light of my life and saw me through so many difficult times. I can almost not cry when I think of shared times together. May God grant you His peace and love, and bring you comfort.

Blessings, 
Pam aka Ruffie's Mom
Quote 0 0
judylinn

Harvey, what a kind heart you have for your baby. its hard hard hard....my prayers are with you Judy

Quote 0 0
harvey
Three weeks today. 21  straight days of crying, at least at some point each day. I woke up and thought about Sam (as usual). I know She is in a perfect setting and yet, I hurt so much because I miss her. I know everyone here understands. There is a part of me that will never be the same while I'm on Earth. I miss you Sam, and I love you!
Quote 0 0
donnalee
You are right, we do understand.  I feel the same as you....I KNOW he is in a wonderful place but I still miss him so much.   The deep pain will subside with time but I still get teary at some point almost every day.  Sometimes it is tears of happiness and, other times, tears of sadness.   It doesn't last long, but as you said, we are never really the same.  I still think of Scottie many times each day but, now, it usually brings a smile to my face. 
I hope the same for you in your future!  May God bless you and your wife.

Quote 0 0