Forum

Author   Comment  
Charla

Reply with quote  #1 
My Maggie was 12.5 years old. Just past the life expectancy of an Airdale. The last couple of months her hind legs just kept getting weaker and at the end of last week we made the decision to not let her suffer. So, today we said "see you later" on the other side. It is one of the hardest things we have had to do. She will forever be in my heart and when I think of her I will try for it to be only happy funny silly times, but right now the whole in my heart is too new.
mybigboy0103

Reply with quote  #2 
OMG I'm so sorry for your loss. My dog Jack is 16.5 years old and has been at the vet's since Monday. Everyday I have to call to see if there is any change in his condition, to be told by the tech no change and the Dr. wants me to call back tomorrow. Today i was told the Dr will call to talk to me. Like you I don't want him to suffer but my heart doesn't want to let him go. My stomach is on knots. I pray that God gives me strength to get through this. So I feel your pain and wish well.
rlynn91

Reply with quote  #3 
I'm a returning member , i lost my kitty yesterday she had to be put to sleep due to feline lukemia she was diagnosed in april got worse in 4 months 

*Love you always fiona & Mrs kitty 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.