sadieandsugar
Its been another month go by, and I still miss my Sweet Little Sadie Girl so much, I wish I could hold her again, feel her soft fur, She was such a sweet little Pomeranian, and she is so dearly missed so much everyday that goes by, her sister Sugar misses her too, I will talk to Sugar about Sadie and her ears perck right up, She knows her sister so much and misses her so much. I talk to Sadie all the time too, She was my precious baby girl for 8 wonderful years, and its so hard without her here with me by my side. Sadie Girl I will see you again soon someday and it will be a joyous day for both of us!!!!! Mommy loves you with all her heart!!!! hugs and kisses to you sweet baby girl, xoxoxoxoxoxox
my sweet sadie girl she was a pomeranian and she was the sweetest little girl ever, she loved every one and she loved life in general she was my child because my husband and I could never have kids of our own, so she was definately our daughter, she was thebest furkid ever in my life we were soul mates from the beginning , we adopted her when she was only 8 weeks old, she was so cute and then she turned out to be the most beautiful pomeranian ever I have ever seen in my life. she was with us for 8 wonderful years but I didnt think that was long enough she was so young when we had to put her to sleep, she had diabetes foe a few years and then her kidneys just started shutting down it was so sad it killed us when we had to say goodbye to sadie!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0