laarnie1231 Show full post »
Alohakimmy
I’m so very sorry for the loss of your baby. He is adorable. I lost my little baby Pickles on 3/25 while he was in boarding and he also had CHF. He was fine and then all of a sudden he wasn’t. It’s so sad. I hope you find comfort in the happiness that your dog brought to you and also you to him. I’m sure your dog knows that you loved him very much. Hold onto that. You will be in my thoughts.
Quote 0 0
laarnie1231
giselamv82 wrote:
You were there for him. You saw him off. You held him when he needed to be held. I thank God I was able to see my girl Koda off. She gave me so many happy yrs that her loyalty to me and her love to me should have been met with atleast a farewell. Our purpose in their lives is to love them, care for them, protect them and when the time comes, see them off into the next life. You did it all. Time will make it easier. You'll have some dad says but remember the love you had for eachother, it was happy and it was real.

Thank you for this. You’re right. I need to keep reminding myself that. I’m sorry for your loss too. Take care!
"Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love, they depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog, it merely expands the heart."

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BOBOY001/Resident.htm#PhotoAlbum
Quote 0 0
laarnie1231
Alohakimmy wrote:
I’m so very sorry for the loss of your baby. He is adorable. I lost my little baby Pickles on 3/25 while he was in boarding and he also had CHF. He was fine and then all of a sudden he wasn’t. It’s so sad. I hope you find comfort in the happiness that your dog brought to you and also you to him. I’m sure your dog knows that you loved him very much. Hold onto that. You will be in my thoughts.

Thank you! I hate CHF. I wish it doesn’t exists. I’m sorry for your loss. I need to remember our sweet memories instead on that fateful day. Take care!
"Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love, they depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog, it merely expands the heart."

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BOBOY001/Resident.htm#PhotoAlbum
Quote 0 0