Clodagh
On Friday last, Daithí my 8 year old was knocked down and killed on our farm. I was away attending a funeral and feel so guilty I wasnt there for him. He was such sweet boy, a ball of energy and the most gentle boy with everybody, he loved children and would play ball for hours on end. He went everywhere with me and I know he had some great adventures in his life but I just feel he should have had so many more. I'm heartbroken and cant find the words right now.
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
I am very sorry for your loss of your sweet Daithi. He certainly looks like a happy, energetic boy. It's normal to feel guilty but it is not your fault you weren't there. It was a horrible, unfortunate accident.

My condolences,
Jan
Quote 0 0
Clodagh
Thank you Jan, he certainly was so energetic, just full of life. Cut far to short. It was an accident and the person who knocked him down is so sorry and also grieving. We have had significant bereavement's this year and my little Daithi was always there to help us smile. Right now I'm utterly devastated and cant stop crying. I rescued him from a bad situation over 8 years ago, I just hope he knew how much he was loved. Thanks again for message. 
Quote 0 0
Lynn_E

641CDFF6-7E58-42A7-8C07-8741EF2093CB.jpeg 

Daithi definitely knew how much he was loved. He’s a beautiful boy. So sorry for your loss. Please don’t feel guilty. It’s a tragic accident and not at all your fault you weren’t there. I also lost my boy Friday. Peter was only 7. I gave him the best life & also rescued him like your boy. Remember what you gave him. Sending u comfort

Lynn, Peter’s mom 
Quote 0 0