Kerry
Had to put my 18 1/2 year old cat to sleep about an hour ago, she had kidney disease and cancer in her mouth. . I had her for all of those years and she grew up with two other cats who were 15 and the other nearly 20 when they died. . end of an era losing this one.
She will be deeply missed and why is it I always feel like a killer when I do this even though I know it is the humane thing to do, I kill them and pay to have them killed which tears out my heart.

Cleaning  up her little cat dishes thru tears, miss seeing her on the couch,

May she rest in peace my little girl, my little alarm clock.
Quote 0 0
nicokudo
Kerry,

I'm so sorry that you had to say good-bye to your precious little one.  I hear what you're saying about the paying to do this etc.  But, truly what you did was give her a precious gift.  It won't feel like that today, tomorrow, probably not next month either, but it was truly a gift.  Her soul is free from a body that had lived out it time on this earth.  You shared a life with a precious angel housed in fur.  May you find peace with your decision.

My Kudo had oral cancer; my Nico had chronic kidney failure.  I know exactly the journey that you have been on.

Thinking of you today.

Karen, Kudo and Nico's mom
Earth mom to Marco and Bella

Karen,Kudo and Nico's mom
Earth mom to Marco and Bella
Quote 0 0