sadieandsugar
I had a sad day yesterday, its just natural I guess, you can go for a little while and then you just break down and cry for a day. I really miss SADIE girl so much, its been almost 3 years, it will be in dec. and I still cry for her, I will always cry for her, it hurts so much when you lose your soulmate and best friend for life!!!!!  TEARS ARE LOVE DROPS FROM THE HEART!!!!!
What SADIE means to me
S- is for SADIE our sweet baby girl
A- is for ALL unconditional love she gave me and more
D- is for dressing up in her doggy clothes she loved so much
I- is for IN our hearts that's where you will stay
E- is for ETERNAL LOVE and our love for you will never DIE!!!!!
I love you SADIE girl forever and ever until I see you again someday. sadiesmommy
my sweet sadie girl she was a pomeranian and she was the sweetest little girl ever, she loved every one and she loved life in general she was my child because my husband and I could never have kids of our own, so she was definately our daughter, she was thebest furkid ever in my life we were soul mates from the beginning , we adopted her when she was only 8 weeks old, she was so cute and then she turned out to be the most beautiful pomeranian ever I have ever seen in my life. she was with us for 8 wonderful years but I didnt think that was long enough she was so young when we had to put her to sleep, she had diabetes foe a few years and then her kidneys just started shutting down it was so sad it killed us when we had to say goodbye to sadie!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
musik1964
We lost our chihuahua, Pepper, this morning. He was 13. We are all so sad & kind of numb still. He had some health problems, and while I know that when he crossed Rainbow Bridge that all his pain went away, it's still so hard. We loved him so, so much.
Lisa
Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar
Hi Lisa sorry for your loss, I still miss my sweet Sadie girl and its been almost 3 years since she left us.
my sweet sadie girl she was a pomeranian and she was the sweetest little girl ever, she loved every one and she loved life in general she was my child because my husband and I could never have kids of our own, so she was definately our daughter, she was thebest furkid ever in my life we were soul mates from the beginning , we adopted her when she was only 8 weeks old, she was so cute and then she turned out to be the most beautiful pomeranian ever I have ever seen in my life. she was with us for 8 wonderful years but I didnt think that was long enough she was so young when we had to put her to sleep, she had diabetes foe a few years and then her kidneys just started shutting down it was so sad it killed us when we had to say goodbye to sadie!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar
Tears are love drops from the heart!!!!! Sadie you will always be with me you live in my heart forever and ever, until I see you again baby girl, I LOVE YOU, mommy.
Quote 0 0
Ginad
Oh Saddiesmommy I know how you feel.  It has been nearly 4 weeks since my little Honey girl passed over and I cannot see my life without her after nearly 17 years.  She was a cute sassy little Pom just like your Sadie.  God I miss her constant yapping "which drove me crazy" every time she heard something, be it a fly passing her nose or someone at the door.  She had a typical Pom attitude and yap.  I have solace in the fact I have another two fur babies to care for so sometimes I don't have time to be too sad.  Thank God I was blessed enough to have her around for so long.  What a book we could write.  Your Saddie is looking after my Honey for sure xo
Gina
Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar
Hi Ginad thankyou for writing me about my sweet Sadie girl, I am so sorry for your loss of your sweet Honey, I would love to hear more about her and see more pics of her, please email me at sadieandsugar@live.com and send me some pics of your baby and I will send you some of my Sadie girl too, She was such a sweet little pommy girl. sadiesmommy
Quote 0 0
Really
I am so deeply sorry for your loss...    It's never long enough....
Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar
Thankyou for reading about my precious SADIE, she was my soulmate, and my baby girl, yes 8 years was not long enough it never is!!!!! sadiesmommy
Quote 0 0