Mamabird
On march1 it mark the 5 months sense my Oscay flew into heaven,but on Friday February 28th,my husband had a stroke and had to be hospitalized.Coming home very late that night and everyday and night sense I really just wanted oscay to cuddle with and say "mama alright"which he said all the time.I love all my birds dearly,but oscay is extra special.
Quote 0 0
Gmr
So sorry about Oscay. Also sorry about your husband. I know how hard it is when your going through some thing and our fur babies arent there anymore. I pray for strength and comfort for you.
Quote 0 0
Mamabird
Thank You Gmr.You don't know how much your kind words mean to me.Have a Blessed safe night
Quote 0 0
Gmr
Just checking in to see how you are doing
Quote 0 0
Mamabird
Thank you GMR.Husband came home,a few hours later,he was back at ER.I also have a special needs 40 year old daughter, so it's been tough. I got a card from Oscay avian and broke down. Thanks for checking 
Quote 0 0
Gmr
Hang in there. I will pray for strength for you at this difficult time.
Quote 0 0
LaGata
I wonder why life is so hard for some and easy for others.  I never found an answer.  Please know that I share in your pain. Y'all will be in my prayers.
Quote 0 0
Mamabird
Thank You for your prayers and thoughts.2 Years ago my husbands sun conure passed in mid flight,from a heart attack,and on Friday our Grey was talking just like him.I know it was the Lord giving comfort to him.I pray that everyone on this site finds peace.Love to all
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
Mamabird,
I am so sorry you are having such a rough go of it.  I've often wondered why things have to happen so close together?   Our dog, Cody, passed on 1/11/20, then my mother-in-law passed on 1/26 and my brother-in-law found out he has terminal cancer.  As if one tragedy isn't enough. I will pray for you as I do the others who are grieving on this forum.  At times everything just seems so overwhelming that one doesn't even know what to do.
Take care,
Julie
Julie 💔
"Grief only exists where love lived first."
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0