Helpme1900
I had to put my best bud down Saturday due to horrible pain and loss use in both legs. We have been dealing with cancer. He had anal gland cancer surgery 2 years ago and then 1.5 months ago.  He was having another one tomorrow😭
Donna Fulsom
Quote 0 0
Peach
I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my baby girl Sphinx to leukemia. I had to have her euthanized and the only saving grace to the ordeal is knowing she's no longer in pain. I know it isn't much but it does give me some peace of mind knowing she's not in pain now. I hope you can find a bit of comfort in knowing your best bud is pain free too. 
“Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened” ~ Anatole France
Quote 0 0
Helpme1900
It is so hard, he was my child. He was crying in pain. Since his last surgery he had some pain everyday and today he was to have his 3rd surgery. I am glad he no longer suffers😭💔 He also has a brother and sister who are sad and keep looking for him🥺
Donna Fulsom
Quote 0 0
badgerblythe
I'm so sorry for your loss Donna. It is so hard. You did the right thing. Try your best to focus on the memories you had that were happy... I too replay the pain my dog had in the end, but I don't think that's what they would want for us.  
BB
Quote 0 0
Monroegirl
So sorry for your loss, Donna. It's so very difficult. Try and take care of yourself an I hope to see you post again. This forum is very helpful for getting it all out.
Quote 0 0
BoxerMomForever
So very sorry for your loss.  Hugs to you ~~
Linda *Mom to two boxer angels* Lily {White Girl} 6/22/09 - 10/14/19  ** Ginger {Flashy Fawn Girl} 6/4/97 - 5/28/09
Quote 0 0