Forum

Author   Comment  
Bizzy

Reply with quote  #1 
Today I am not awash in tears.Thank you Millie 18, and Tankie12 for your kindness and support
It really helps to not feel so alone in this time of sorrow.Writng about the hard things has helped to unburden my soul,maybe to open room for the happy,loving memories of Robert.I am missing my chin checks.One more hard thing(here are the tears and pain-but I must say this).On the day he died, I asked Robert "where's my lkve?".He gave me a chin check,but it was so weak I knew so.ething was desperately wrong. My poor dying boy put himself out because I asked him to-i'll never forget that touch,and the huge heart behind it.I miss you Robert, I love you aleays.

Attached Images
jpeg 180721_120119_5.jpeg (646.20 KB, 2 views)

Tankie12

Reply with quote  #2 
And the last thing he’ll remember from his physical presence is the sweet *chin check* you shared.
Now all his Mommy shared memories will be the forever love, the forever wonderful times spent curled up in bed or tucked warmly on your lap. For us they are bittersweet remembrances of all the joy, comfort and unconditional love and the stark emptiness left in the wake. Little by little the glimpses of lite will filter in to bring a little smile when our minds wonder,,,,,

Reply with quote  #3 
Your words are a path through this wilderness of sadness,a life saving rope leading me to light and safety and healing..Four days ago, I asked my phone "is thanswaere anybody out there?" I am so grateful the answer is "yes".Peace and love to you,you have the heart of the world
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.