Bizzy
I woke up this morning and Robert is not here. The crushing pain and yawning void are here.How can emptiness be so loud?I have rescued over 100cats, fostered dozens of kittens, lost 3 beloved cats to cancer at 17,18 and20,but nothing prepared me for Robert. He came into my life, threw my world over his shoulder and made it his. He sa g to my Terrible Torby(she melted),he convinced 4 yr old Bizzy she was akitten, bringing me the joyous sound of galloping cat feet as they raced up and down the hall.He chin checked me every morning,tosay"I love you".He was my spark, my light, my soul.And now, at one yr old, he is gone.I held him in my arms as he passed.Two nights later he came to me, not understanding. I had to send him on his way, knowing it would be my last contact with him.GONE.FOREyVER.Many of you write such eloque nt,though sad stories about your beloved s and your loss--i wish I could better articulate the magic of Robert the Bruce.
Ineffable.Incredible.an angel made flesh.
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Do you mean you had a vision? Or was this in your sleep?
I believe they send us many signs, to let us know they’re ok that their Is such a thing as the soul/spirit and that what we once shared as a physical love is love eternal and of spirit form now. What are we but a soul surrounded by an imperfect body? Please know whatever you’re feeling and thinking we all understand and most importantly we *empathaize* we are all trying to figure out how to find our way through the deep grieving of our beloved pets, you’re not alone,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0