Forum

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 12     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next   »
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #76 
Good morning my boys in heaven.  Well we are getting along pretty well even if the new brother and sister are doing lots of pee and mom is mopping and wiping and sniffing.  I know boys....that is part of puppies and new untrained family members.  We are going to move the lake stuff soon I hope.  Not looking forward to moving anymore stuff. I have had enough of it for sure.  Human brother is being laid off his job and is going through a bad time of it.  It just never ends I guess. I try to be thankful for what is not wrong.  Some days I do better then others.  I have to tell you guys one more time how much I appreciated all your love and friendship for all the years.  Not enough years I know.  Teddy and Lucy are pretty funny and very sweet and loveable and they are warm and cuddling.  It has helped the world seem like a better place.  I love you guys forever my best friends Rob and Jack.   Look down on us and help us as we struggle through.  MISS YOU forever

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #77 
Good Morning Robs Good Morning Jack.  We are going to go do more packing at the lake.  Mom is really tired of moving and packing and reorganizing.  It is with a sad heart that I leave the last memories of you both at that lake place.  My poor sick Robert.  You were so weak and tired the last time we took you there.  Bless you sweet man.  I am so sorry to have put you through those last days. Little Jackson looking around at all the sounds and sitting on that rug waiting for us. At least, we knew when poor Jackson needed to go and not let him suffer.  I am sorry sweet Robs.  I miss you both.  New brother Ted and sister Lucy are doing well.  They are sweet and are having a great time running and playing.  We are enjoying the love they give and they are pretty funny.  Sometimes they can be a handful I would have to admit. I am glad you are with God and the angels and all the others at the bridge.  I miss you both and love you so much.  Take care of human brother as he struggles through his unemployment.  He is very sad right now.  Watch over us sweet angels.

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #78 
Hello Sweet Man Robert Hello Moms little cutie Jackson.  The move is underway and of course it is a fiasco.  I am not sure what we are doing most of the time and the cooperation I get is ..well not very good.  New brother Ted and sister Lucy are doing well.  They now have allergies and need benadryl.  It is always something isn't it boys.  They are gaining weight and look more healthy now.  Poor Ted has been abused I think and cowers down.  We are loving him and he seems to be more secure.  I will always miss you boys and I will always love you.  I have some wagging tails now to remind me of that love and new babies to help me feel like I have a reason to be here.  I call them Robert and Jack sometimes and I forget they are not "the boys".Sister is a very sweet little girl.  I love you and miss you forever my friends.  Watch over us and watch over human brother BLove.  He is struggling right now.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #79 
Hello my boys.  Things are ok here.  As always the stress levels are high but I guess that is just the way of life in this place.  New sister and brother are having a swell time and are happy to be here.  They really like each other and play and kiss and chase and snuggle together.  It is very cute.  They got their first bath (shower).  Now you my Robert really liked the shower.  Brother Ted not so much.  And Jackson was ok with it.  Little sister really liked the shower and blow dryer.  Sister like little Jackson is not keen on pills.  That is not good news.  We are still moving stuff and arguing constantly.  Your Papa says it is my fault and I think it is his.  What is new about that?  Nothing.  I am going to my 50 class reunion and hope to have a good time.  I love you guys.  You have been my best friends and I will always hold you close.  Look down upon us and guide us.  We are in need of much supervision and help.  I Miss you and love you forever.

For one more day
until we meet again

Roberts Mom
Jacks Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #80 
Good Morning my Robert and my Jackson.  Mom went to her 50th school reunion.  That was so long ago.  It was good to see old classmates and friends.  It always wears me out to talk for that much time.  But sometimes you have to step out of yourself. Little brother Teddy and sister Lucy are at the boarding place.  I can't pick them up until this afternoon.  I did not want to leave them and I hope they are ok.  This clinic was recommended so we shall see.  We have to go back to the lake for some more moving and that is a big yuk.  Ted and Lucy are not very easy to handle there.  It is not like having my Robert and Jack who were settled down.  These two are pretty active.  Of course, they are puppies now.  It is part of their cute.  I miss you guys and always will.  I saw a Shih Tzu at the reunion who was a service dog.  She alerted a Diabetic to her condition. Amazing.  I knew you guys were service dogs.  You were my very best friends.  I am loving you through Ted and Lucy who are wonderful little creatures.  It helps me to have them.  I love you Robert.  I love you Jackson.  Watch over us friends. Blove is doing ok and I know you watch over him.  

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #81 
Well guys we have been on one of those moving adventures which would be considered torture.  We have loaded boxes and shop equipment etc and I guess we are almost finished with most of that.  We have stored it here and will now have to go through that and keep or toss.  The little brother and little sister are not much help at the lake.  With no yard and minimal levels of potty training it is quite hectic.  They are have more fun there then we are.  I look at Teddy and he looks like my Robert.  Not exactly of course as Robert was a show dog. But brother Ted is a cutie.  Little Lucy reminds me of Jackson.  She is colored like you Jack and her coat is soft and white.  I have a picture of her on the blankets and she looks exactly like my Jackson.  I love you guys.  Help me care for these wonderful little creatures and help me care for brother blove.  He has a new girlfriend who he seems to like.  Our Tanya moved away but still keeps in touch.  I don't know what she would think of Blove having a girlfriend.  We loved you to.  She loved her Pit Bulls very much.  I miss you guys and I see you everyday in little brother and sister.  Hold on to the light that we have together and we will all meet again someday. God hold my angels until I get there.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #82 
MY little cutie Jackson...your birthday is tomorrow.  I love you so.  You were so sweet and gentle.  You loved everyone and loved to cuddle.  We have really missed that Jackson. There is never to be another Jackson.  You are unique and wonderful.  I thank you for all the love and years of company and comfort. When I was at my most despair you were there to comfort me.  When we lost our Robert.  You were there,  You will always be here and with me.  You were and a true friend.  I wish I could hold you today. Give Brother Robs a kiss

For one more day
Your Mom

Timmymissu

Reply with quote  #83 
Robert and jack hope the new additions are doing well i belive that robert and jack brought theese little guys to you its really strange cos i keep seeing goldens and wonder is it a sighn from my timmy to get another im unable to at the moment as we both work full time and am unsure if i could allow my heart to hurt again the way it is enjoy them babies would love to see a picture of them x

Attached Images
jpeg IMG-20150909-WA0000.jpg (196.40 KB, 6 views)

RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #84 
It has been comforting having these two little creatures around now.  They look like our Robert and Jack and it fills a hole.  I wanted the hole gone.  It seemed to echo how lonely i was and how i needed my boys.  Ted and Lucy allow me to love my babies that are gone as i love them.  God gave them to me and I will love them and hold them close and love them and remember my boys waiting at the bridge for us.  It has been the right thing to do.  I know you will have to wait until you can add another pet child to your home.  But when you do it is like a connection that you need and it is limitless in its comfort.

Peace to you
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #85 
Good evening Robert and Jack.  It is Jacksons birthday.  Well boys Ted and Lucy have fleas and we are in a battle to control this.  We were not used to this as you guys never had the problem.  We think they came with them from their first home and we were not diligent enough in this issue.  We have treated them but we did not do it soon enough and with this warm weather it is really bad this year.  We are working on it and today got more medicine at the vet as well as sprays for bedding and treatment for the yard.  Keep a watch over us guys....we are still moving that stupid lake place but it should be over soon.  Help Mom keep her wits about her.  I miss and love you guys and wish I could hold you again.
Birthday kisses to my Jackson Momas little cutie.
For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #86 
Well we finally got all the stuff out of the place at the lake and sold it.  It is a good thing but it was so difficult.  Mom is just too old for that sort of stuff.  I am glad to say I could even do it.  Your new brother and sister are doing fine..going in today for flea treatments.  Your Papa is no help at all.  Just sits and talks and thinks about himself.  It must be nice.  I need you guys to watch over us here.  We are desperate for peace which never comes.  I think of both of you and know you are watching.  I thank you for sending me to get little Teddy and then I got Lucy too.  It has helped to love them and they are really funny.  It is all that is funny and all that is loveable(except Human brother blove)  I can say that God gave me a very wonderful son.  He is good and loving and a real person.  God gave me you guys.  My two friends in heaven.  I so love you and I will forever see you in my minds eye.  You are the best.  My best friends.  I miss you and I love you forever.

For one more day
until we meet again.

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #87 
I posted Robert as my facebook profile....What a wonderful and beautiful friend.  This morning I was giving Ted and Lucy your favorite treat  -pupperonis.  You did love your RONIES.  When Robert was ill I would heat up some gravy and put on his pupperonis.  How sad were those times.  I am grateful that Jackson did not suffer that.  I know now you did have suffering Jackson but I was too rattled to see it.  I resent the situation that made me that way and I have a difficult time forgiving the person responsible for it.  I don't think I can if the truth be known.  I loved you so my friends.  New brother Ted and sister Lucy are very sweet and bring some light to my life as you guys are shining at the bridge but not able to give mom kisses.  These are some real sweet friends and they are helping me survive.  I call them the boys and Robert and Jack but they don't care as they are busy bringing leaves and sticks in the house and running and playing.  May your light shine bright my angels.  I miss you and love you and I wish I could go back in time and see you run and play and bark again.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #88 
Hello my boys in heaven.  Mom had a birthday yesterday.  69 years old.  Can you believe it?  I got you guys many years ago.  You were such and still are a big part of my life.  You are my angels who watch over me and Blove(human brother) and your Papa.  I know you were gifts from God.  You were sent to give me a connection to heaven that I did not have.  I was pretty empty before except for my Blove.  I now know that there is a God who tries to get in touch in any way possible.  You made that happen.  I am enjoying new brother Ted and sister Lucy.  What a help they have been in keeping me from going too deep into depression.  I have felt that love that I knew with you guys with these two little angels even though they are a lot of work.  They do seem to enjoy each other and I am glad to have given them a good home.  Poor little Ted did not have much hair and had worms and fleas and was underweight.  He is getting along nicely now.  Poor little guy.  I thank you forever for being my friend.  Watch over us guys..we need your protection and guidance.  I love You and I miss you.

For one more day
until we meet again.

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #89 
happy Thanksgiving my boys in heaven.  I love you guys.  This morning when the coffee pot made that beeping sound I knew what Jackson would have done....gone to the bedroom and stayed.  He hated beeping and this house beeped everywhere.  The washer, dryer, microwave, dishwasher, alarm system and now the coffee maker.  I think that is why you stayed in the bedroom all the time.  God forbid the batteries were low on the alarm system.  When you were a puppy and you got out of the yard for 2 nights I think you must have been traumatized by the noises.  You were not with me then.  They did not like you and gave you to me.  God bless you sweet Jackson.  I loved you then and I love you now.  And then there was my beautiful and proud Robert.  My Robert watched over me while I moved and Jack and I were alone and sad.  I can never tell you my friend how much you mean to me now and how I treasure your friendship.  I will see you both again at the Bridge.

New brother Ted and sister Lucy are funny and are getting bigger and healthier all the time.  I am so glad we got both of them and they now have enough to eat and a good home.  I wonder about the others we did not ge
t.  Oh my.  

I wanted you to know this Thanksgiving I am thankful for my boys in heaven for the purpose and happiness you gave to me.  I will love you forever and miss you until we meet again.
For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom

RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #90 
Good Morning Robs and Jackson.  I used to say what about Jackson what about Robs.  Now i say what are they into now.  New brother and sister are into everything and they are fast.  Yesterday I left them in the kitchen for 10 minutes.  Lucy pee pee on the rug and Ted took town the gate to the living room and was running free.  OH my!  Jackson you used to take the gate in the kitchen down and free Robert for whom the gate was used.  Then Robert was free to run around and hike a leg.  They times are not a changin.  I was thinking about Robert and his legs.  Robert we could not touch your legs.  If we touched your front legs you were not happy but if the back legs got  touched the growling started.  I think you knew we were messing with you.  Sometime when you get friends  like Jack, Ted, and Lucy who came from questionable places you don't know why they have certain fears etc.  But Bob, well we had you when you were a baby and you were a handful then. Those legs just made you mad.  I think it was funny.  I never forget you guys I love you dear friends. Send love to me my angels.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.