Forum

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 12     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next   »
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #61 
We went to the place where they had the shih Tzus in the paper.  It was not very nice but the person seemed to be doing his best and they seemed healthy albeit a little shy.  So we had to take one and then we had to take his sister.  We could not help it.  They are about 1 year old and need some medical attention.  The boy looks like Robert and his name is Theodore.  The girl looks like Jack and her name is Lucille.  Teddy and Lucy.  Oh guys.  Can I hold them now and think of you and love them and think of you.  I love you guys so much and I think these guys will surely help us live a little better life.  We are so lonely here.  i miss you Robert as you were my boy and a beautiful Shih Tzu.  I miss my Jackon.  he was the sweetest boy that ever lived.  These new Brother and Sister will help us boys.  We need it.  Guide us in this journey.  WE Miss You and We love you.  Hold them for me God...Hold our human Brother.  Hold us all.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom

heartsick

Reply with quote  #62 
I am so very sorry that you lost both your sweet Robert and Jack.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet precious boys.

The beginning raw searing pain of new grief is just awful.

They take a piece of us when they go,

But they leave a piece of them with us also.

Grief is awful and there is nothing else like this pain.

I am divorced - when I was married I buried my son- at that time I became a Certified Grief Counselor- I used the same graveside service for my Bear as I did for my son.

Please know that when we lose someone we love we don't stop loving them -

LOVE NEVER DIES.

The soul bound connection that is between our babies and ourselves is forever.

Nothing - not death- tears -grief - or sadness will ever break the ties between us for those ties are made of LOVE so strong that NOTHING will ever sever those connections.

LOVE NEVER DIES.

When we grieve for those we love it is because we do not quite know how to live without them. We breathe because we have no choice but the living part takes a huge amount of learning and time.

Grief is not something we get over but something that we learn -slowly- over time- to incorporate into our lives until it becomes a part of us like our bones and our breath.

Please know that we all understand here and we are all here for you.

Please come back and tell us more about your life with your beautiful babies so we can get to know them  better through you. You can post pictures also.

We are all in this together and all walking the same roller coaster path of grief together -

some a bit ahead of you, some by your side, and some will come behind for you to help along.

If you read the beginning of any one of our threads you will see yourself. I, literally, walked in circles wringing my hands. My chest constantly hurt as I was unknowingly holding my breath.

You Are In My Thoughts.                                       

Susan(heartsick)

RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #63 
Good Morning my boys.  Well Papa and i brought home two Shih Tzus.  One little boy 9 months and 1 little girl 6 months.  They are not well trained as it seems they came from an environment where they were going to be breeding.  Although they were healthy the poor man trying to be a dog breeder looked in such poor health and his little trailer was so small but he seemed to be trying very hard.  The others seemed healthy and his vet said he cared for his animals.  I am not sure he should be doing this but he is. We were going to take one but just felt we should get the other as well.  We took them to Kickingbird, your vet for all of your life, and they are being fixed today. Robert,  Teddy is like you.  Wants to hike a leg all the time.  Your Papa would not let me have you neutered but this time we have to do it.  It is not fair to our little boy and our little girl is being spayed today also.  We had to rush because of their age.  Oh boys...they sit in your bed and it feels like there is life in our home.  It has been so empty without you.  They are sweet little creatures and very loveable.  They will not take the place of you.  They will be an addition to the love we have for you and will help us go on living.  We needed them so much. Help us watch over them Robert and Jack.  Give us wisdom to train them.  They will get good care and we will call them the boys even if they are not both boys.  I LOVE MY Robert.  I LOVE my Jack.  I will keep you posted on our progress.  God hold my angels and keep us all well.  Boys please watch over Blove.  Teddy barks at him but i guess that is his nature.  A bit of a guard dog.  Lucy not so much.  We put a diaper on Teddy and Lucy ripped it off and ran all over the kitchen.  They need toys.  i gave all your toys way except Rabbit  I can't it get out.  He belongs to you and your memory.  Forever yours. 

For one more day
until we meet again

Your MOM
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #64 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertandJack
Good Morning my boys.  Well Papa and i brought home two Shih Tzus.  One little boy 9 months and 1 little girl 6 months.  They are not well trained as it seems they came from an environment where they were going to be breeding.  Although they were healthy the poor man trying to be a dog breeder looked in such poor health and his little trailer was so small but he seemed to be trying very hard.  The others seemed healthy and his vet said he cared for his animals.  I am not sure he should be doing this but he is. We were going to take one but just felt we should get the other as well.  We took them to Kickingbird, your vet for all of your life, and they are being fixed today. Robert,  Teddy is like you.  Wants to hike a leg all the time.  Your Papa would not let me have you neutered but this time we have to do it.  It is not fair to our little boy and our little girl is being spayed today also.  We had to rush because of their age.  Oh boys...they sit in your bed and it feels like there is life in our home.  It has been so empty without you.  They are sweet little creatures and very loveable.  They will not take the place of you.  They will be an addition to the love we have for you and will help us go on living.  We needed them so much. Help us watch over them Robert and Jack.  Give us wisdom to train them.  They will get good care and we will call them the boys even if they are not both boys.  I LOVE MY Robert.  I LOVE my Jack.  I will keep you posted on our progress.  God hold my angels and keep us all well.  Boys please watch over Blove.  Teddy barks at him but i guess that is his nature.  A bit of a guard dog.  Lucy not so much.  We put a diaper on Teddy and Lucy ripped it off and ran all over the kitchen.  They need toys.  i gave all your toys way except Rabbit  I can't it get out.  He belongs to you and your memory.  Forever yours. 

For one more day
until we meet again

Your MOM
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #65 
Hello my little cutie Jackson and beautiful friend Robert.  We are picking up little brother Teddy and little sis Lucy at the Vet.  They have been spayed and neutered.  Teddy also had an infection and they both had parasites.  I know their environment was not very good.  They are in good hands now boys.  I have taken them to your vet even though I had to drive a bit.  I know them and I know they will get very good care.  I really trust all of them and they are very helpful.  I don't like going in there because that is the last place I saw my Jackson alive.  Bless your heart sweet Jackson.  They are both very sweet boys and love on your mom and papa who really really need it.  I think life will be better now.  I know you guys will be there to listen to me and help me with my problems and watch over those i deeply care about.  I want you to know that you are not replaced and never will be.  We will love you through these new friends and know that we have taken them from a not so good place to a good home where we can all heal.  I miss you beautiful Robert(still the most beautiful Shih Tzu that i have ever Seen and sweet Jackson the cutest and sweetest boy that ever graced Gods Earth.  Thank you for all the years and help me with new friends and brother and now a sister.  I LOVE YOU   I MISS YOU. 

For one more day
until we meet again

Your mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #66 
Boys we have taken on some puppies 6 months and 9 months.  They are giving us a run for our money.  i think we forgot what babies are like.  Bless their hearts...they are very loveable so we have to overlook roudy, tearing up stuff, pee pee and poop accidents.  Robert you were a baby so I remember that. Jackson was 2 years old and very well trained.  These guys have decided to tear up the pee pads and poop in the corner.  We get many many kisses so we are coping with the chaos.  I think we needed the chaos as much as the kisses.  You guys were pretty calm as we all got older.  I hope I can keep up.  Help us have patience my best friends.  I will never forget you guys.  Sometimes I feel guilty when I feel happy with our new friends.  Forgive me boys.  i just needed them so much.  Keep a watch over our human brother and your new earth bound sister and brother.  Watch over us and we will forever be waiting to see you again.  Miss you and love you.

For one more day
until we meet again

Roberts Mom
Jacks Mom

Bailey15

Reply with quote  #67 
Congratulations on your new family additions! I am so glad you took in these little puppies and I know they will have a wonderful home!! Don't worry: Robert and Jack know and approve. I'm sure of it. In fact they may have had a little something to do with your decision. Enjoy your new puppies! You have been through so much grief. It's what Robert and Jack would want for you!
All the best!
MJ
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #68 
Thank you...We are loving them and through them we are loving our Robert and Jack.  We are finally smiling again.  Thanks for your supportive comments.  Life seems worth living now and our home is alive again.  Oh yes they have been there helping us.  Forever in their debt.

Robert and Jacks Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #69 
My dearest Robert and my dearest Jackson.  Your new brother Teddy and Sister Lucy are doing pretty well.  They have had some issues as they came from rather poor environment but they are taking meds and eating to gain some weight and adjusting pretty well.  They sleep with me and jump on me in the nights with their plastic cones on their heads with many Kisses.  It is not always real pleasant but they are very sweet.  Mom sure needed that.  I know you guys are watching over us and we will be grateful for you guiding us to these two precious creatures to help us go on.  How I love you both and speak of you and we even call our new ones by your names.  Help us boys to do all the right things and appreciate these loved ones as we appreciated you.  Watch over our blove....he is struggling right now.  I feel sorry for him and wish I could take away his problems.  Be on the watch for him.   I MISS you both and love you forever.

For one more day

Roberts Mom
Jacks Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #70 
I forgot that babies are so much work.  I have to admit that I thought that it would be like having my Robert and Jackson ...well I was wrong.  It is like having some babies at home again.  I love them already and I am trying to keep up.  I see Robert in Teddy and Jack in Lucy.  They are the same color as you guys.  They are both as sweet as they can be and giving lots of kisses and love to their desperate parents.  We have done better since they have come here to comfort us and we feel company from sweet shoes again.  We miss you guys so much.  You are here in spirit now and I know you will always be here with us.  We are so thankful to have the opportunity to love these blessed little creatures and through them we can hold you again.  I love you both and miss you both.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
CK1991

Reply with quote  #71 
I was reading through your post filled with so much pain and to find that you have adopted these new little puppies was amazing! I'm so happy for you. Robert and Jack will be happy too! Congratulations!!
CK

RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #72 
Thanks...we are finally feeling alive again.  I am loving these little guys and through them loving on my Robert and Jack.  They are a gift from God to two lonely old people.
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #73 
Oh that is so wonderful to hear! It makes my heart smile! ❤️
Hugs, MJ
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #74 
Good Morning my Robert and Jack.  Things are going pretty well with new sister and brother.  They play and get into stuff and we are loving on them and smiling again.  We know that the love we have for you has come alive again with these little guys.  I see you in them and I will forever feel you through them.  Lucy and Teddy.  Robert and Jack. You have helped us so much in our lives.  Your Papa is finally happy again.  Look down on us and watch over us.  Take care of blove your human brother.  Tell God Thank you for having a rainbow bridge to come to for my sweetest of friends in heaven.  I love you today and tomorrow and forever.  Watch over us as we make it through our end days.  I know you will be waiting for us.  I miss you.  Walk with us.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #75 
Well sweet boys of mine.  We are selling the lake place and trying to pack up stuff.  What a nightmare guys.  It is all your Papas stuff that is just a burden.  He does not use it  anymore but has no idea what to do with it.  Your new sissy and brother were not very good at the lake.  We got a playpen for them so they could have a place to be.  They are puppies still so they are hard to keep in one place.  I so remember you guys at the lake.  Robert enjoyed all the trees and leg hiking and Jack wanted to look around.  I wish I had taken Jack around to see more.  God Love him..i miss that sweet soul.  Robert, Teddy has those wheezing spells you used to have.  We pick him up and rub him like we did for you.  It seems so familiar.  We are happy now with some new activity and little creatures to love and take care of.  We love you both and miss you.  We are loving new brother and sister and we are loving you.  

For one more day
until we meet again

Roberts Mom
Jacks Mom
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.