Forum

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 12      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next   »
sarab

Reply with quote  #46 
Your deep love for Jack and Robert warms my heart.  I know that deep love well.  I also know that deep loss all too well too.  Thank you for sharing your story and for allowing us here to get to know your boys.  It helps keep them alive in a community that understands.  I'm so sorry you have to experience this.  Sara
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #47 
Thank you Sarah for your kind words.  It helps to share this place with all who know the loss and sometimes it is the only place to go for comfort.  I have really come to depend upon it and I thank you again for your comments.  Peace to you.

Roberts Mom
Jacks Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #48 
We said we love you at the candle ceremony.  We lit candles.  We prayed for you and we talked to you.  My very best friends I miss you so much.  You taught me so much but I still have much to learn.  I struggle each day with all that is within.  I needed your love and warmth to help me.  It was you who helped me.  I ask God tonight to help me.  I feel a great deal of pain for many reasons.  Be strong for me boys and walk with me. Watch over the family. I will keep you in my heart.  I love you and miss you.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom

jordanjada123

Reply with quote  #49 
jordanandjada.jpg 
jordanjada123

Reply with quote  #50 
I LOST JORDAN OCT 2015 AND JADA JULY 2016 ..MAY 2016 I LOST MY MOM

RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #51 
It is so overwhelming to lose so many connections all at one time.  My heart knows the pain and grief you are feeling.  We love them so much.  We can't fill the place they were. Your dogs are so beautiful.  I call them dogs as I think that is a compliment.  Wonderful creatures.  How we need them.
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #52 
Hello Boys.  Well tomorrow PaPa goes for his test.  It is for cancer.  We are just walking around in circles boys.  We sure need you guys now.  We are feeding a baby possum at the bird feeder.  We are in sort of a confused way.Human brother is about to lose his job and he is all upset.  We need our boys to hold and love.  Keep a watch over us boys.  We need your help.  MIssing you.

For one more day
until we meet again.

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #53 
We do know any test results on your Papa yet.  We are hoping it is ok.  Whatever will be our life if he is ill and we have no boys to love.  Sweet Jackson ...Papa dreamed about you the other night.  I wish I could have a dream.  I only had 1 about Robert.  I see you guys sometimes for a moment.  They say you are just next to me.  I long to see you one more time.  I know that I will.  You are just on the other side waiting.  Human brother is having a very difficult time right now.  Watch over him boys and give him strength.  He is a very good man and deserves happiness.  Sometimes he is too good and there are those who take advantage of him.  You are my strength and hope and the light that lifts me out of a deep dark place i can go.  We are going on a trip.  So I may not get to talk to you each day.  I will however have you with me as you are always with me.  I love you both and my heart has a hole in it.  Every time I See a dog now I want to hug it.  Goodnight sweet spirits.  Keep watch for me.  I miss you.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #54 
Good news boys...your Papa is ok.  Your brother blove is not but he is a survivor so he will be ok.  Tomorrow we are leaving on a trip.  We are always so disorganized it will be interesting.  Your Papa is rather dippy anymore.  He can never find anything so we always looking for something and I am always the one who has misplaced it.  Can you tell I may not be looking forward to this trip as much I would like to be.  Jack was supposed to go with us.  That was wishful thinking.  We do a lot of that.  Our household goes from one crisis to another.  We have had no Air conditioner for 3 days and finally we had to get a new one.  Oh boys I miss you guys...life is not fun without you.  Your Papa says he will sell the lake place.  I do not care.  I don't like it anymore.  It does not hold any good memories for me.  I will try to talk write to you on this trip if I can.  I will hold you in my heart.  Watch over our Blove.  He needs a little prayer and the love of his little "bros".  I need your love to boys...my Robs my Jackson.  You sweet babies. I LOVE YOU SO.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #55 
My wonderful beautiful friends I finally got home last night.  Remember when you guys went with us to Colorado on a business trip.  It was so far that both of you ended up sitting on my lap right on top of each other looking out the window.....like is this ever going to end.  We stayed at that "not pet friendly" place and sneaked you guys in.  Then the children ran up and down the hall and Robert was intent on barking like crazy.  What a trip.  Jackson you were supposed to go with us on this trip.  I thought about that all the time.  I dreamed while away that a dog ran out into the street and i chased him and caught him.  He was scruffy.  When I took him over to the owners they had a very little dog.  He looked so ill and so sad.  They said he was 9 months old.  I held him and was taking him home to try to save.  Sort of a heartbreaking dream and yet very telling.  You boys were telling me to make good on my promise to help animals in need.  I got the message.  We stopped by a friends home on the way back and they had lost their best friend of 14 years.  They were heartbroken and one of them said he just could not do that again.  I understand that feeling.  I still need to help a creature who needs me.  I love you guys so.  I want to run and hug every dog I see just to feel the touch of the friends that were here not so long ago.  Many hugs and pats and kisses to you both.  I love you so and miss you every minute of every day. My Friends forever.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #56 
Good evening my boys.  We talked of you today.  It is still so sad here.  We just can't believe we are without our boys.  When Robert passed Jack was here to ease the pain.  Oh Yes the pain was still there but we could hug and kiss Jackson and we felt needed.  My Jackson carried me through a very rough year.  Without his sweet loving soul i am not sure what would have become of me.  For that my Jackson I am forever grateful.  You were the truest best friend anyone could have. Be comforted sweet angels of mine.  You are dogs.  That my friends is the best of compliments.  Dogs are better friends then most people know how to be.  They never lie.  They never try to hurt you.  They just love you.  How could anything be any better on Gods earth.  Thank you God for allowing these wonderful creatures in my life.  I love you Robert.  I love you Jack.  I MISS YOU every minute of every day. Boys...watch over Blove our human brother...he is all we have left on this earth to make living worthwhile.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #57 
Hello my sweet boys.  I don't seem to be doing very well now.  Somehow life is just not the same.  I know everyone moves on and the edge should be gone.  I guess I have just lost faith in humanity in some way.  i see the dog trade where people are slaughtering animals in the most inhumane way.  I just think things are very telling that people are not getting better or more thoughtful or anything.  I guess the loss of such sweet babies with their innocence puts all the evil out there to look at with no wonderful friends to hold and know that the world is ok.  OH my I need my sweet boys.  Little Jackson you were mommies little cutie and the sweetest boy who ever lived.  And my Robs you were the one I looked to for strength and I loved you so much.  Take care of our Blove my boys.  I Miss You and Love You forever.

For one more day
until we meet again.

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #58 
Robs and Jackson.  There is a Shih Tzu in the paper.  He has the sweetest little face.  I want to go and hold him.  I want to bring him home.  I cried when I saw the picture.  Papa showed it to me.  I looked at the paper today and he was still there.  He is 1 year old.  I am afraid they will sell him to a puppy mill.  I don't know if he has been neutered or not.  He is little.  Help me guys.  I miss you so much and I need to hold another sweet shoe.  He would never be you guys just a brother by a different mother.  Your human mother is so lonely without her boys.  Help me make the right decision about this.  Papa does not want to do it at this time.  I need your help and loving friendship.   I miss you and love you so much.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #59 
Well Boys I called and called and no one answered.  They probably think I am crazy but they may be correct.  I am obsessing over it.  I have made up stories in my mind about it.  Help me calm down boys.  I am going around in circles.  People most likely think I have lost it but you guys know better.  I just love you so much and now have no sweet boys to touch.  I have to go the animal shelter and do something.  We put up another bird feeder.  We don't worry about Mr. Skunk anymore since we have no Jackson to let out at night.  I know Jackson would have not paid any attention to the skunk but the skunk might have paid attention to him. I can see that I am not going to be able to live without my boys unless I find something to do that fills this huge hole in my heart.  I went to another site to see what they were doing but it appeared that they discouraged people to visit too much or too long after they lost their loved one.  Well I will visit here forever and if that is not ok then I don't care.  I don't care what anyone thinks or believes that I should do it is none of their business.  Watch over my BLove.  He is trying to get another job as he is laid off of his current job.  Keep angel eyes on him my friends.  He is a very good man and loved you so.  I miss you and I love you and I will until we meet again.  God hold my boys...those in heaven and the one on earth.

For one more minute
until we meet again.
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #60 
Good Morning boys.....Take care of our human brother....he is having a difficult time right now.  I pray for him.  I need your help watching over him.  Only you guys know how much he means to me and he loved you so.  His sweet Minnie Nevada and Matti are there with you at the Bridge.  He is such a good person i wish his life could be more peaceful.  It just does not seem that there is much peace for anyone anymore.   I know that I have no peace but I think it is my fault.  My decisions have done this to me and I don't seem to get myself corrected.  Help me boys.
The man with the dogs has called and he sounds odd.  He wanted to know if I wanted the other one he has.  I guess he is just tired.  I think he raises them.  We will go to visit as soon as I can arrange it.  Not sure what I am doing but your Papa will help make the decision and he is not as emotional as I am.  Good or Bad.  That is the way it is.
I love both of you so and miss holding little Jackson.  He kept me from losing it when I lost you Robert.  He kept me from falling into hopelessness last year when my life was so chaotic and awful.  Now I hold on but need something to love on.  I miss you guys so much.  

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.