Forum

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 12      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next   »
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #31 
We drove out to a place today and once again passed the last spot where I stopped and let the Jackson out.  Remember Jack...the interstate...I had to crawl over the console and we both go out the passenger door.  That was quite an event for Mom.  I cried when we passed it today.  You are so special Jackson.  Oh Robert you are so special too.  I look at the pictures of you and I feel sad.  Of course you are in a better place.  it is just that i am still not in a better place.  Will I move on ok from all of this loss.  I DO NOT KNOW.   I miss you both and need you so much.  My life is empty without you.  If not for my Blove I would not really care to stay around.  Is that bad?  I guess it is.  Stay with me my shoes and walk with me.  God hold my angels until I get there.

For one more minute
Until we meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #32 
I love you boys.  I miss you boys.  I will see you someday soon.  Where did our time go? I do not know where it went.  I would like to have some of it back now.  i know so many are grieving and there is little comfort.  Time helps acceptance but does not change the Pain.

For one more Second
until we meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #33 
Jack you were accepted at Camp Bow Wow as a little camper.  Robert had is boy parts and could not go.  You were a very good little camper and got your certificate and they sent me your digital picture.  You smelled after leaving your test visit.  Somebody had made peepee  on you.  But you were used to that,  Brother Robert did some of that.  Great perfume.  You were a very very cute little camper.  This morning is a little bit of a nightmare.  I love you guys..Help mom today...she is very very sad.

I LOVE YOU BOYS
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #34 
Good Morning my boys.  I still can't believe that I have no little shoes to love.  Life seems to be very blank sometimes.  I have my Blove.  He loved you guys. He loves animals.  I wish he could have a little baby but he is just not in a position to care for one.  I can't take in any babies right now although I wish I could.  Just too much for me.  I remember so many warm and wonderful things about my boys.  Robert was so independent and beautiful.  Jack was such a lover and so calm(except in thunderstorms).  Remember Jackson when we put up the gate to keep you guys in the kitchen.  We did that so Robs would not peepee all over the house.  We had just gotten you Jackson.  Well Jackson was not happy about gates.  While we were gone he knocked it down.  We found it on the floor with Jacks collar attached. And Rogs running all over the house.  We were so glad our escape artist did not hang himself.  So Robs had to get a big crate to stay in as Jack was not to be contained. You were both so part of our lives.  We are so sad without you.  I will miss you forever and love you forever.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #35 
Hi! Just checking in to see how you are doing. I started writing in a journal after Bailey died and now, almost 9 months later, it is a treaure to have. It just occured to me that you could copy/paste (or use screen shots) of all the beautiful notes and letters you have written here to Robert and Jack and compile them into your own journal - just a thought. I finally read back through my entries to Bailey just the other night and while it was emotional, I loved reading about all of the memories. We love our "Charlie" but we don't want to ever forget anything about our Bailey. Just a thought....
Take Care! Hugs, MJ
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #36 
That is a good idea...making your own journal with copy and paste.  I am somewhat resigned to the loss of my boys.  My little Jackson caught me by surprise although I somehow knew he would not be with me as long as Robert.  Don't even know how I knew that.  I have really gotten so much help just journaling feelings and funny stuff as well as those things that are not funny.  They were such a part of my life and now it feels empty. I appreciate your thoughts.  I will never forget these guys either.

Roberts Mom
Jacks Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #37 
Good Morning my little cutie.  That is what I always said to Jack.  Jackson you were a little cutie and in my mind's eye I see that face.  Robert you were the beautiful face and Jack was just a cutie.  God love you guys.  I miss you both.  A memorial garden is nice but i can't hold it or love it and it doesn't sleep with me or want to go to bed or eat treats.  How silly of Mom.  Jackson ..remember the skunk who came to our new house to eat bird seed.  Boy was he a surprise.  We had to stop feeding the birds as when you went out at night he was there.  I had to make noise so he would finally go away.  I guess I can finally feed the birds again and the skunk. A very big skunk.  He was the same color as you guys. Black and white. I watch animal planet now and spend lots of time looking at facebook videos of  animals.  That is about all I care about now.  The rainbow bridge gives me hope for humanity.  I love you guys forever and miss you so much.

For one more minute
until we meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #38 
Good morning my boys.  Where are you little cutie?  I said that to Jack almost every time I saw him.  I thank God to have had time to spend with my Jackson since I was not working.  He and I spent many days together last year and this year.  He was my companion in many dark times that i wondered if I would be able to go on.  The illness and passing of my Robert.  The move and emotional disaster that came with that experience.  What should have been a cooperative time with new hope became an impossible time that took away physical and emotional health.  All along the way I had Jackson to comfort me.  I talked to my Robert with sweet Jackson by my side.  Dear God...Thank you for my friends the sweet shoes and the last friend sweet Jack who carried me to here.  Help me Robert and Jack.  Send your spirits to be with me now. Watch over human brother Blove.  He is my last reason to be alive and I love him so much.  He loved his little "Bros".  

For one more second
until we meet again

Your Mom

RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #39 
Give me courage my boys.  I am not doing very well right now.  I have lost the "heartbeat" of my home.  Guess what boys.  Honey bees have come to drink from our fountain.  i know they are not signs but maybe they are.  They sustain life on this planet so I think they are telling me the story of life going on. I coated all the stones and memory markers in my garden with a substance to preserve them.  I just wish I could see those little faces one more time.  Still not ready to even entertain another friend.  Papa is rather desperate so i don't know how long we will be waiting but i am not ready.  I want to foster older dogs but I need time to recover my health.  It has been a very hard year and 1/2.  My 2 boys gone.  Watch over Blove our human brother.  A wonderful human is he. LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU AND MISS MSS MSS YOU.

fOR ONE MORE SECOND.

Your Mom

Bailey15

Reply with quote  #40 
I believe the bees are a very good sign! I also think that Robert and Jack would be sad to see you so sad but people grieve differently and you should cry if you feel you need to and let out that awful grief.
I have found it helpful to work on a Memory book for Bailey. While Im still working on this I feel like I am/can still do something for him. I hope he likes it - if I ever get it finished! We also had a little service for Bailey at his favourite spot on the waterfront with some close friends and family. My husband and I took turns reading a poem and my brother read a tribute to Bailey. We sprinkled some of his ashes out in the water. It was beautiful and I hope it made him happy. We are planning to plant a small tree in Bailey's honour on our property in the fall and we will sprinkle some ashes there and keep the rest to have with us in case we ever move. I believe that grief is a process. We do have a sweet little rescue dog who brings us a lot of happiness. He is very different than Bailey but still a joy! However, I do still grieve Bailey - especially on the 10th day of each month.
It will take time for you to accept the loss of both your boys in such a short time. I hope you are able to find things to give you some peace. Maybe something I've mentioned would be helpful but I know that it is different for everyone.
Thinking of you and wishing you peace, MJ
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #41 
I am starting my memory book and having some portraits made of my boys.  I hope to be better soon.  My husband you was so close to Jack that he held him constantly started crying this morning.  He constantly held him and loved him.  I think he lost the wamth that he felt.  He has held him since we got him. he is a veteran and I think he was his best helper dog.  My Robert got held a lot too but was not Mr. Lover boy that the Jackson was.  I loved my Robert for the wonderful animal that he was.  He still had boy parts so he was not quite as lovable.  So What I always said.  Thanks for your words.  They are kind and I need kind.
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #42 
Good morning my sweetest of boys.  How much do we miss you?  There is no measure.  Will be get along without you...maybe we will get along but that is less then the happiness we had with you.  Walk along with me as I do my daily life...I feel depressed sometimes...Time will heal they say.  Maybe they are right.  God keep my angels and thank you for showing me the friendship and love and that you created my boys and they are part of everything.   Someday we will all be together again.  I plan on that.

For one more day
until we meet again.

Your Mom
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #43 
I believe that as well. You will be together again and I kmow I will see Bailey again. It's hard sometimes but I try and remind myself that he would want me to be happy just as Robert and Jack would for you and your husband. The hole our beloved pets left in our hears will always be there but in time their memories will
bring a smile to your face. Be well. MJ
Marie777

Reply with quote  #44 
I am so sorry for you, my dog passed away today and I am so very sad for you and for me. I have lost many dogs over the years, some just ripped my heart out like Fluffy today when we had to put her down because of Kidney failure. She was suffering. I can relate to your grief it is a hole in your heart and no one understands the BFF part of your beloved pet dog or cat. They are our best friends and they love you unconditionally. I am so sorry for your loss and the pain you are feeling. I am feeling it too.

Reply with quote  #45 
Hello Boys.  Your Papa is having some major health issues.  I am trying to get geared up for it.  Maybe not as bad as it could be.  We will have to see.  Not sure how much more to be taken by me....oh poor me.  We miss you boys..we sure miss you.  You were our reason for being.  We go places now and keep thinking we have to be home because of the boys.  But there no boys.  Missed the  candle service as Dad wanted to go for a ride.  Decided to go so make him feel better..  Sure missed it.  Help me boys.  I reach out to you daily with some good thoughts and some sad thoughts.  Walk with me  boys.  Keep me and Dad in your care.  Help Blove...he is looking for a new job.  Poor guy his current position has become very difficult.  I love and Miss you boys so much.  LOve forever and forever

For one more day
Until we meet again

Your Mom
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.