Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 12      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next   »
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #16 
I visited the candle service last night.  It is the only place where I can go and feel that i am connecting to people who are of the same grief.  We are both in tears this morning.  I have been looking at all the things I have had for both of you.  I need to take some of the meds to the vet for those who can not afford them.  I have gathered all of that.  I simply can't take your shampoo.  Your baby shampoo.  Jackson loved his bath and his Papa gave him many.  I used to gripe about the drying off sometimes.  How I wish I could dry him off one more time.  Robs liked a bath to.  He liked the blow dryer.  You both could smell sometimes and your Papa would clean you up with no more tears.  I remember the last time we came home and Jack acted like a young pup.  He was so glad to see us.  That picture will stay in my mind for ever.  The last time at the lake when Jack went outside to look around I will always have that picture in my mind.  I Love you guys.  I miss sleeping with my little Jackson.  You guys walk with me now and stay with me.  Both of you watch over Blove our human brother.  He is so special and loves all of Gods little creatures.  He called you guys his little 'bros".  He knows you are with God as he is a believer without reservation.   I gain so much from him.  God hold these Angels for me.  I will try to be grateful for the time I had with them but now I am just to sad to do  that.  Maybe someday that will happen.  Just not this day.

For one more minute
until we meet again

Your Mom

RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #17 
Jack...I am waiting for that call that says your remains are ready to be picked up.  I just can't think of anything that i could dread more.  We are just hanging around this empty house.  It is too hot to do anything much.  We talk of you and look at pictures and then feel sad and lonely and wonder why God took Jack away from us.  We are really feeling sorry for ourselves.  Oh well....I think that it is ok to feel this grief and know that we loved the precious little creature more then life.  Robert....I know you are showing our Jackson the ropes.  You showed him how to be a dog when he came to live with us.  You would run up and down the fence each evening when the walkers would go by.  You would go out and wait for them.  Now if it had not been a stockade fence I am not so sure you would have done that but you had a very good time being very brave.  Little Jackson spent most of his time chasing you and barking at you.  Either way it is a great memory.  My boys guarding and barking.  Sometimes if no one would go by your Papa or I would walk by so you guys had someone to bark at.  When Robert passed jack did not do that anymore.  Robert was his dog hero.  I love you both and miss you more then I will ever be able to say.  Walk with me and know I will never forget.

For one more minute
until we meet again

Your Mom

RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #18 
I got the voice mail.  Little jack is ready to bring home.  Please help me Jack to bring you home and not go completely to pieces.  I don't think I can do this without a major breakdown and I know you PaPa can't.  You were his constant snuggler and he is so lonely without you.  I say a butterfly in your memorial guardian this morning.  I got an angel for it that is solar and I can see it at night.  These are the worst of times for us.  Robert give me strength.  You are my rock and my comfort.  Help me bring the jackson home to be next to you in the garden.  I love you both and I miss you both...with tears today.

For one more day minute second
until we meet again.

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #19 
Today I will come to get you little jack.  You will not be there but i have a place to place you.  Next to sweet and wonderful Robs in my inside memorial and your  engraved rock will be in the memorial garden outside.  I will stop at the church were you were blessed by St. Francis before I bring you home.  That place means so much to me as a divine reminder of you and their beautiful spirit.  It is with a heavy heart that i go today.  Oh Robert and Jack.  Each morning I awaken to more news about the awful things people do.  Each day it gets closer and more brutal.  I can't even ask why.   There is no answer.  Could you help us from the Rainbow bridge? Can you ask God to heal these people from their brutality.  No matter what God people worship there could not be goodness in a God who allows such actions.  I love you guys.  I miss my Jackson and his loveable spirit and Robs and his independent  spirit.  Watch over us boys...Papa Blove(human brother) and Mom.  We love you and we need you.

For one more Day
For one more minute
uniil we meet again.

Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #20 
Well Jackson we picked up your ashes on Friday.  Blove asked if it felt better to have you home.  Not really.  I could not pick up you up and love you.  I could not see your sweet face or give you your ronies.  You and Robert loved your Pupperonis.  I gave the treats left to the shelter but kept some just as a reminder of my boys.  God bless you little Jackson your memorial rock is still to come in.  It will be in the garden with Robert.  Someone ask if we had gone to get another puppy.  No not now.  There is no replacing this hole right now.  It is not out of guilt.  It is just not replaceable.  I will donate and give time to other animals and perhaps foster.  I need to do something useful.  I love you guys so much.  Please guys watch over Blove for me.  My human baby.  You guys were his little "Bros".  I miss you so much.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #21 
Hello sweet boys of mine.  How lonely we are without you.  I am not sure what is going to fill this hole.  Nothing is what I believe.  We look at our cardinals and we post pictures and we talk of the wonderful things our very good boys did.  We speak of our heartache. I have been in this hole for a long time.  Life is just not as sweet now.  God knows my heart and knows I did my best for my boys but sometimes I am riddled with guilt.  Oh Jackson ...you were Mamas little cutie.  Robert take care of little Jackson.  You were his big brother so now you need to look after him jack.jpg  .
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #22 
Hello boys.  How is Jackson doing at the Bridge?  I can't believe I am even asking that question.  It seems like he should not be gone from here.  Robert..please keep an eye on brother.  Bless his little heart.  Or bless his big heart.  How will we ever replace this hole in our hearts.  I know another little life could help but i am just not ready physically for anymore challenges.  I am tired and now have another health issues to confront.  Just can't take on anything else now.  I will contribute to the local groups and foster sometime in the future.  But now it is beyond my ability.  I am so lost now.  Papa is lost also.  We just are without the ability to fill the void.  Human brother blove helps as he is a devout person and I love him so.  Without him I could not go on.  You guys watch over him.  He loved you both so much.  His little minnie and big nevada are there so all of you get together and we will see you soon.  I love you more then anything and miss you more then I can bear.  Big Brother Jeff is there and tillie and sylvester.  I feel like I did not take care of pool tillie and I am now so sad about that.  God please give me some forgiveness.

For the love of my boys

Your Mom Big brother
CCIntrigue

Reply with quote  #23 
RobertandJack, my heart goes out to you.  We lost our sweet Kassie five weeks ago.  I know how you are feeling.  I sincerely hope that posting your feelings here are helping you to heal.

Reply with quote  #24 
Dear RobertandJack
So sorry for your losses. My pain is as raw as yours, as we lost Frosty 17 days ago. I didn't know about this site till yesterday, and I'm thankful that you all are here so we can pray for and support one another. I still see Frosty's things, I feel like he is still sleeping in the kitchen. It is very hard. Please be gentle to yourself, that is what Robert and Jackson would want mommy and daddy to do. I will join the first candlelight memorial tomorrow night. Please pray for me as I will pray for you. Frosty is playing with your R and J now, he is so blessed! Hugs!!

RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #25 
Yes I pray for you.  It is a journey that goes on for a long time.  I lost Robert and then my Jackson.  It has been very painful for us.  I guess we are being human and grieving but it seems so empty here.  The candle service is very good.  It is interactive and you know that those on the site are caring and know the pain.  Some are doing better and giving encouragement.  It is there way of healing.  Mine is more quiet but I do gain a great deal from them and the feeling comes through.  I have been here and at the service many times and I think I will be here for long time.  It not that I care more then others it is just that I am more in need of this place.  It is a great help for someone like me.  Peace to you friend in you journey and thanks for you kind words.  I construct memorials as therapy.

Robert and Jacks Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #26 
Hello my sweet angels.  Robert the most beautiful and strong shoe and Jack my big hearted sweetheart.  I loved you both and miss you more then you will know.  I watch "too cute" on the animal channel and for a little while I feel better just looking at the wonderful creatures God has given us.   I pick up your stone this week for the garden Jackson.  I miss you little cutie.  I called you my "little cutie".  Robert you are once again in charge of the Jackson.  You were his quide in being a dog.  You made him mad some and we won't even talk about that but he did let you know why and you were soon stopped.  A little funny.  Jack was pretty brave and Robert a quick learner.  Guys show me the way to the best things I can do for the animals.  I am trying to recover myself now but soon I will take up a cause.  I LOVE YOU  and I MISS YOU.

For one more minute
Until we meet again

Your Mom
frostymommy

Reply with quote  #27 
Hugs and prayers dear! Thank u for the insight n encouragement on the candlelight service, I will go tonight. Hugs to u and tell R and J to keep an eye on my silly frosty!!
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #28 
The boys are watching for Frosty.  I wish I could be there with them.  Prayers to you friend.

Robert and Jacks Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #29 
Hello my boys.  Well Jackson your memorial stone is in the garden.  It is bigger then Robs stone.  But Robs it does not mean we did not love you as much.  It was a very big thunderstorm last night.  Brother did Jackson hate those.  Remember Jack?  I had to sleep on the floor so you would not be so scared.  We always had to go to the door and look and see what it was.  Of course, we were not going out on a bet.  Boys...they sent us a picture of a black bear at the lake community.  It was wondering through in broad daylight.  Sure glad you guys did not see him.. Sure glad when we went out at night we did not see him.  I miss you guys.  Jackson you were suppose to be here to help me.  I could not believe my Robert was gone and somehow it is harder to believe you are gone.  I really did not think you were that sick.  I knew our Robert had cancer.  Oh my what a nightmare this sometimes seems to be.  I love you both and I miss you both.  Help me get better in this lonely place. Watch over human brother Blove.  He is all I have left in the world.  I love him so much.

For one more day 
until we meet again.

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #30 
Hello my sweet boys.  My brave Robert and my little sweetie Jackson.  I have been thinking.  If God does not see fit to have me in heaven then human brother will take all of you to the other side.  He is such a sweet soul that I know God will have him.  Life has been long and difficult for me and I look back and wonder about all of it.  You guys were the best of my life and I only wish I had spent more time with you.  Other things got in the way but sometimes it was just silly stuff that did not really matter.  Life is short and tomorrow may never come.  Please know my boys that you made my life better and worthwhile.  I love you today tomorrow and forever and I miss my little shoes.  Help me be brave boys and have a good attitude for the time I have left.  Walk with me and I will look for you everywhere my friends.  You are my best friends even in death.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.