RobertandJack Show full post »
mybaby1robert
I lost my Robert today....It snowed this day.  I held you as they placed you in the arms of the angels and out of the suffering.   I loved you then and I love you now.  Little soul who gave me his little life and helped me even after he had gone.   I will see you as today I feel you in my heart and see you in my minds eye.  To all who are sad today for their beloved friends..me sure they will stay with you in your heart and you can talk to them and they will comfort you.  I love you Robert.  Kisses to brother Jackson who helped me get through your loss.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom

Quote 0 0
mybaby1robert
Guys...you would never believe this.  Of course, you would not know about it either.  Ted and Lucy are not disturbed by this pandemic either.  They are lucky.  I can't believe it.  It seems like a nightmare and it is not going away when we wake up.  We are surviving and that is all I can say.  Life is surely worse for others then for us.  We are still worried about getting sick but are doing all we can to stay well.   I love you guys so much.  You are always on the screensaver or on the phone or somewhere in my sight.  Little Ted(street name "sweet T") is the most loving little guy.  I get too vocal sometimes and it scares him.  I hate that.  Little Lucy is so sweet. She likes to snuggle. Dad can't hear so everything is several volumes up.  A little crazy here.  Jack...we have had some storms lately and you hated storms.  You would leap from the bed and run all over the house until it was over. Nothing made you better.  Robs you were not quite as scared.  I am struggling right now and ask you for your love to shine down on me.  I will always look to you for comfort.  

For one more day
Until we meet again

Mom
Quote 0 0