Forum

Author   Comment   Page 12 of 12     «   Prev   9   10   11   12
nosunshine36

Reply with quote  #166 
You’re most welcome! ❤️
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #167 
I just renewed your memorial little Jack.  The sweetest little spirit that God ever created.  It seems like you have been gone for so long.  You are always part of the family and the conversation.  You were a little hard to figure out.  Some things that should have made you fearful were of no concern to you.  But the microwave, dishwasher, washer and dryer beepers sent you up on the air.   The beeping trash truck was the worst.  When you were a puppy you got out the yard of your former family and were out for 2 days.  I don't think they ever even looked for you.  I wonder what you must have gone through.  Sweet Little Man.  I did all I could to comfort you and you were of great comfort to me.  God bless you Jack.  How is my Robert.  Hey Robs.  I love you.  Your papa is going to have surgery and he is feeling very bad.  I feel sorry for him and I am caring for him as best I can.  Ted and Lucy are doing well.  They are young so they are feeling pretty good.  They keep your mom and pop with something to love on.  I cherish all that you gave me.  You helped me through some pretty tough times.  I love you today.

Until we meet again
Your mom

Sampson

Reply with quote  #168 
My deepest condolences on the loss of your little Jack and Robert. The love you carried for them is so evident in your post. It seems that only people like us who loved our pets beyond reason would take the time to wonder and worry about what they might have gone through in their early days but you know what? Jack was so lucky to find you and his papa and his brother Robert too. You have such a kind heart. It’s so good that you brought home two more little ones to care for and they know they have such loving parents so they’re happy puppies I’ll just bet! I was going to sign Jack’s memorial page but I didn’t see a link. I’d be happy to pop back some other time if you’d like to post it. Take good care.
Sam
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #169 
Thanks for the very kind words. It is such a good feeling to know there are others who share this bond and read the posts of others. Thanks again. Not sure how to find the link. I appreciate your interest. If I discover it I will surely post it to you. Thanks again.

Will Rogers
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #170 
My sweet little Jack.  You are gone for a few years now.  You little spirit was so treasured and such a blessing to our family.  I kept you close and I wish I could have saved you.  I always beat myself up over everything.  You are still in my heart and we looked at pictures all day.  I miss my sweet friend and his quirky ways.  You helped me many nights when things were going wrong.  You were my lifeline.  God please hold little Jackson and someday I will  hold him again.  You were put down today and it is a day I will never forget.  I love you now and forever.

For one more day
until we are together again.

Your Mom
Sampson

Reply with quote  #171 
The marker day or anniversary of “that” day when our world stopped is always a most difficult one.
I’m sorry for your pain. God is holding little Jackson and when the time is right God will hand him right over to you. Wishing you peace, Sam
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #172 
Thanks for your email.

Will Rogers
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #173 

Little Jackson...this Sunday is Remington Bark.  Remember our time there.  I will never forget it.  Our friend Tanya took many pictures.  They were so wonderful.  Brother Robs...I found a post about you on Facebook when you were ill and I was trying to medicate you.  It was sad but funny.  Well, Papa had back surgery and our hopes that his legs would get better have still not really worked out.  I think he needs to exercise them more but it seems to be a losing battle for me.  I get discouraged and i know he is also.  I feel sorry for him and do all I can.  Your brother Ted and sister Lucy are doing well though I must say they seem to have more health problems then you guys have had.  I guess it is from their beginnings not being very good.  They are a joy and help me and your papa.  Your human brother B is doing ok but does not take care of himself.  Watch over him for me.  I really need your help.  I love you guys and you are always with me. Say hello to Minnie and Jefferson and Hud and Czar and Catboy and Tillie.  If I have forgotten to mention anyone I have never forgotten them.

For one more day
Until we meet again

Your Mom

mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #174 
Hello sweet friends of mine.  It has been a bit since I wrote to you.  We have been on a health roller-coaster here.  Papa is doing ok but surely not what we would hope for him.  I had cataract surgerys but that was no big deal other then it was going on during other medical issues with Dad.  He is now considered 100% disabled.  Ted and Lucy are doing well.  Ted has eye and liver issues.  Lucy has allergy and ear issues.  It is like a nursing home here.  LOL. Human brother is doing well.  I worry about him but he is a good person and takes care of business as he should.  We can be proud of him.  He is here with me now.  Still has a girlfriend.  Her name is Jennifer.  She is the right person for him.  I like her very much. She doesn't have fur babies like Tanya.  Tanya acquainted me with Pit Bulls.  They were very big and lovable.   But they were very big!!!!  She is a good person but tough I would say.  I think she has had to be.  Bless all of them.  I hope I can keep at least some positive attitude.  I think of you guys all the time.  You are always near and in my heart and I ask you to watch over us.  You are so special.  I love you.

For one more day
until we meet again

Mom

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.