Forum

Author   Comment   Page 10 of 12     «   Prev   7   8   9   10   11   12   Next
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #136 
My boys in heaven.  I wonder if you are running and playing and doing all that is fun and makes you happy.  I think of you often and will forever miss you.  If I could have you back I would say yes yes yes.  I have often thought that God sent Ted and Lucy to help me and that you knew how much my heart was broken.  Brother Ted has had health issues but seems to be ok now.  I hope I have figured out the diet that will keep him alive and happy.  So far so good.  Sister Lucy is very sweet and just little bit of a trickster.  Ted has figured her out so she is not having the success she enjoyed at the beginning.  Papa is doing ok I guess.  Still has issues but does not seem to be getting worse.  Oh guys.  I just hope I can care for these angels like I cared for you.  Being older does make it difficult to keep up some times.  I would do things much different if I had it to do over.  I guess we just don't get do overs boys.  I love you and I miss you.  You saved me many times.  Keep an eye on us.  We need it.  Watch over human brother B.  We love him so much.  Good night sweet angels.  Rest easy my friends.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #137 
It is really hot now.  It seems it went from winter to summer over night.  i remember the spring that our Jack became ill.  Poor little soul.  I wish I had been aware of the vet clinic that has the intensive care.  Maybe he could have been saved for a few more years.  I guess I will always wonder how I could have kept you both for just longer.  I am now not trusting my judgement very much with Ted and Lucy.  Ted has liver issues and I try very had to help him...so far he is doing well.  Please help me angels.  I need you to send your light down on me and my children.  I need you to watch over our human brother blove.  Sometimes it is a world of so much chaos.  People are awful.  We need more fur babies and less people.  We need people who care for their pets and children and less for themselves.  I will see you sooner then later and I will welcome you into my arms. I love you.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom

mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #138 
God Bless you Sweet Jack.  You passed 2 years ago.  I loved you so much.  I speak of you often.  What a wonderful little spirit and good friend.  We spent many good times together. I know you are with brother Robert waiting to see me as I am waiting to see you.   I will light your candles today.  I will miss you forever and love you always.  

For one more day
Until we meet again

Your Mom
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #139 
Your unending love and dedication to your beautiful “soul” babies is touching, comforting🐾🐾

Reply with quote  #140 
Thank you
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #141 
Thinking of you on Jack's 2 year anniversary. 🌹🌹
You have kept Jack and Robert's memories alive through your wonderful posts/tributes and I am sure they both feel so happy and proud to be remembered and talked about with such love.
I hope that little Ted is doing better! Hugs and prayers,
MJ
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #142 
Blessings to you on this two year mark since Jack went to the Bridge. Your tributes to Robert and Jack are always so precious, and I’m sure they are very near and hear every word. Our best little friends are always tightly connected to us, and we will hold them again. Lots of hugs,

Dawn

Reply with quote  #143 
I love these guys.  I see them in my minds eye.  Thank you for your kind words.  They are so precious.  I miss them.  

Jack and Roberts Mom
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #144 
Thanks to all who acknowledge my babies. I know we are all kindred spirits loving and missing and shedding a tear for our best friends.  God holds them all for us.  When I had my son I knew there was a God.  He gave me a wonderful man to help me in my life and to learn.  God gave me my special little souls to talk to.  I have been a difficult soul until now. But now I know that I have a relationship with God.  My own special relationship.

Jack and Roberts Mom in heaven
Ted and Lucys Mom on earth
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #145 
My boys in heaven.  I thank God that he has given me Ted and Lucy so I can hold them and talk to you.  I feel like when I whisper to them I can talk to you also.  It is very comforting my friends.  I try to be grateful for all that I have and all that I had that has gone from me.  You are so very special.  You are what heaven is about.  That place where you are with the most loving of companions.  You are always part of my past and present.  I love you both very much.  Look down and watch over us.  Watch over human brother Blove.  That is what his friends call him.  He is a very good man and loves animals so much.  I am very proud of him.  Help us live in this chaotic and cruel world.  There is good here but much evil is also present.  Thank you both for you friendship.  Miss you!!!!!!! In the arms of the angels.

For one more day
until we meet again

Mom
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #146 
Good Morning my little Angels.  It is time for Remington Bark.  Jack-you remember your time there.  Our friend Tanya took so many beautiful pictures of you there.  I will always love her for that.  She loves animals like I do.  She has pit bulls.  They were sweet...but very big and strong.   Jack-you were so funny there.  Big dogs didn't bother you.  You even let one drink the water I brought for you.  You were so cute.  I don't think our Brother little Robs would have liked it.  No Robert you would not have been a happy camper there.  Robs you hold a s for Special place as my first Shih-tzu.  So beautiful and independent.  I love you Robs.  I love you Jackson.  Lucy had to go to the Dr. for her ears.  You guys are not budget babies that is for sure.  I am just glad I can afford to take care of you.  Ted is doing ok with his liver condition.  I just hope and pray I can have him for a long time.  Watch over us my angels.  Watch over human brother B. I will see you again.  I love you both.

For one more day
until we meet again

Mom
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #147 
There is a God and there is a heaven and we will be together someday.  Welcome the poor animals from the hurricane that did not make it.  I know you will give them a wag and bark and a sniff.  I have thought about you both so much lately.  Some sad and some just looking at pictures and thinking of the sweet souls that you both are.  You were friends and still are.  Ted and Lucy are very good friends and there is a part of you in them.  I hold them sometimes and say"hello Robert hello Jack" I love you both and know you are watching over our family as we live in this chaotic world that just never seems to learn anything.  Miss you sweet friends.  Our neighbor lost her dog Bruiser.  She was so sad.

For one more day
until we meet again

Mom
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #148 
I have been thinking of you guys lately.  I know that the day is closer that I will see you again.  I hope I live long enough to care for Ted and Lucy properly.  I try very hard to care for them and so far so good.  However, even if I die I know that human brother "blove" will care for them.  Their papa would also but he is somewhat distracted and is not as aware as i am. Oh well...whatever will be I have little control over it.  i love you guys so much.  I have been looking back and looking for pictures of little angels I have had.  i feel bad that i did not cherish them more.  Too much going on in my life that some really important things were overlooked.  For one more day.  Watch over me friends and watch over brothers and sisters.  You are my light to heaven and I will be there to love you again.  A big hug to both of you.

For one more day
until we meet again.
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #149 
Happy Birthday Jack.  I love you today and everyday.  You are waiting for me with brother Rob.  I think of you so often and speak of you as if it were yesterday.  I see you sitting in the passenger seat of the pickup on top of pillows while I sat in the backseat.  You were very happy looking out and I was glad to let you take the place.  Such a funny little creature were you.  OH NO you were not taking medicine.  You started taking your meals in the bathroom and I was not allowed in.  I tried to trick you by taking you out to eat and slipping the meds in a chicken finger.  Well that worked once.  Thinking I had it figured out the next night we went back and you would not eat any of it.  A little bit of a "piece of work" were you.  I would give anything to see you sitting in the bathroom looking at me.  You gave us great pleasure and love.  I know you would love Lucy and Ted.  You always liked to play.  I keep you in my heart and minds eye.  I will see you soon.  Until then I love you.  I love Robert.  Hello brother Rob.  Keep watch over us.  We need you always.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
Sampson

Reply with quote  #150 
Happy Birthday to Jack!
No doubt Jackson and Robert are watching you all from the Rainbow Bridge while they celebrate this big day. He knows you haven't forgotten him and as he blows out his birthday candles, he will be making his wish for you that your heart will heal and for his papa to be well and that Ted and Lucy will continue to bring you so much joy. Wishing peace for your heart,
Sam
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.