Forum

Author   Comment   Page 9 of 12     «   Prev   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   Next
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #121 
Well guys...I am fearful that Ted may have some liver problem.  What a fightening thing is this my angels.  Help him from your place in heaven.  Help me too.  I am scared now.  I have no ability to lose this little guy my friends.  I will pray for him now.  I will pray for me now.  I love you both.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #122 
My angels have watched over Ted and he is back to health.  He was in the ICU for 2 nights guys.  He was pretty ill with some sort of stomach issue.  They called it gastroenteritis or at least I think that is what they said.  He was very dehydrated and could not walk on Sunday morning after I took him in on Saturday.  Sometimes I think I am not paying enough attention to what goes on outside with these babies.  i don't have much help so I am sometimes overwhelmed.  You know me ...OCD about everything and it is silly and the really important stuff gets away from me.  It seems that all is going ok now with Ted.  Lucy is doing fine.  I have to say Jackson ---it is good that Ted is a good medicine taker.  My Jack was not and he always was suspicious of his mom that she would try to slip him something.  You did outsmart me most of the time.  Robert did not require much medicine.  A very healthy chap was he for most of his life.  God bless you both.  I look to you for comfort.  You are my angels.  I know there is a God because of you guys.  I love you guys and speak of you often.  You are forever in my heart.  Look after our human brother "Blove" ...he is my heart and I love him so much.  I have finally got Papa to swim and try to do something good for himself.  He is taking back injections and hopes not to have surgery.  We shall see about that.  I miss you and would like to hold you again.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #123 
Good morning my Angels.  I can still see you in my minds eye and I have many pictures.  We are in a crisis here with all of these storms.  So many animals in harms way.  Watch over the best you can my children.  It is so scary for people and animals have no way of knowing what to do sometimes.  At least the people are now allowed to bring their animals with them but there are many who will have know one to help them.  It is sad beyond words.  Help them as best you can with guidance.  I love you guys and miss you forever.  You are my link to God.  Watch over and I will pray for all.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #124 
My dearest Robert and my dearest Jack.  Boy are things awful here on the earth for people and animals.  Hurricanes and floods and awful people who want to hurt everyone.  Watch over our family as we are in the most dreadful of times.  Fortunately we are safe where we are.  I am grateful for that.  All is well with your earthbound brother Ted and sister Lucy.  They are helping mom and dad get through many things.  Without them to love it would be very very lonely.  I know that they are connected to you guys.  I feel it.  I love you both so much.  It is sometimes the bad memories of illness that I remember but I look at pictures and remember the wonderful spirits that you showed to me.  You gave me such comfort.  I will forever miss you both.  Someday we will be together again.  God said so.  Watch over us and as much as you can watch over all of the people and animals suffering.  The animals have no voice so help those who are trying to help them.  God bless you both my angels.

For one more day
until we meet again

Mom
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #125 
Good Morning my angels.  It looks like things have gone from bad to worse on the human demolition derby.  I believe the world would be better without most of the human population.  Just angels and babies like you guys.  Say hello to my Jefferson.  He was the best guy.  We got you Robert after we lost our Australian.  We had him for 18 years.  He was my first pet that I kept for a long time.  I remember thinking that he was getting old and that when the time came to send him to the rainbow bridge I would be able to handle it.  What a wake up call that was.  I had been a busy person when he was with us and sometimes lost track of what even mattered.  I know now that one day to the next there are no guarantees.  I wish I had spent more time holding you two.  I love you so much.  I always will.  I hold Ted and Lucy and I am holding you.  Keep the light on for me.  I will see you again someday.  Watch over human brother B.  He is one of the special people.  He has a huge heart.  I miss you both and speak of you often.

For one more day
until we meet again

Mom

mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #126 
Each day I look at this site I remember the grief that goes with losing you guys and Jefferson and I think again how much it helped to talk to you here.  I know I have not been to the candle light service lately.  It is alive with the people who care so much and are heartbroken with the loss.  I love you guys so much.  Last night I dreamed that my Dad was standing in the hall.  He passed 50 year ago.  It seemed so real.  I can't believe how real it seemed.  We were not really close.  Sometimes I was afraid of him.  Last night I was not.  It was very strange and yet somehow comforting.  Look after me my friends in heaven.  I love you so much.  Watch over human brother blove and you Papa.  I feel like crying this morning and I am not even sure what is happening to me.  I miss my angels.  Watch over Ted and Lucy.  They are sweet.  I am holding them and you all at the same time.  Thank you for guiding me to these angels. 

For one more day
until we meet again

Mom
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #127 
This morning I decided to get your bed down that I put in the attic Robert.  Both you and Jack used it and when you passed I could not bring myself to even wash it off.  Little Jackson used it sometimes.  It has the hair of both of you on it.  I started to vacuum it off this morning and it felt wrong.  I miss you guys.  We have squirrels here and Ted and Lucy like to chase them.  You and Jack chased the squirrels.  You did enjoy that.  You guys really liked to run up and down the fence.  Oh My.  How long ago and it seems like yesterday.  I held the bed for a bit and cried for you.  I will love you and miss you forever.  Sometimes I hold little Ted and ask him to say hello to Jack and Robert and Jefferson.  Keep watch over us today.  You are in my heart.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #128 
Thanksgiving is here.    I am very thankful for the love and friendship that you both gave to me.  You held me together many times.  I love you both today and you are always in my heart and mind.  I speak of you both often.  There are sad times and funny times to remember.  New brother Ted and sister Lucy are doing very well and keeping your mom and papa from being too lonely and losing it.  They are a comfort and i feel you guys through them.  We are all one family and spirit.  I will be traveling for this holiday.  Watch over us my friends and watch over Blove your human brother.  I will love you and miss you until i see you again.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #129 
It is soon to be another Christmas without my precious Robert and Jack.  I have put up your tree and your little stockings.  I see Ted standing outside looking for the squirrels and it looks like Robert standing there.  I tell him to say hello to my Robert and my Jack in heaven.  Papa and I are going on a bus trip for Christmas.  We thought it might be good to go as we don't have a family gathering to attend...we could go to one but just decided to change it.  I don't like leaving brother Ted and sister Lucy.  They will be at the Vet boarding so i know they will be cared for. However, I hate leaving them.  I only wish the last days of your lives had been more peaceful around here.  Nothing to be said about that I guess.  I just regret not having the peace of mind to hold you more then I did.  You guys watch over us and you will go with us in our hearts forever.  Watch over human brother B and little brother and sister.  I love you as I will always love you.  Merry Christmas with our lord.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #130 
We got back from our  trip.  We did ok for us.  A few arguments but that is non unusual for us.  It is so cold here.  I can't let Ted and Lucy outside for more then 5 minutes at a time.  It is with a sad heart that I am writing this.  I just love you both so much and I miss you.  I love the new babies and i miss you both.  It is the memories that I have that i see in my minds eye..some very funny and some so sad.  I keep going with my babies and human baby BLove.  Watch over us until we see you again.  We love you. It is Teds Birthday.  He is Two.  Bless his heart.  We don't know his exact birthday as the man who had him did not know it.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom

mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #131 
Well Robert your birthday was on the 9th.  I did not forget my boy.  I love my boy.  I got a facebook memory update the other day with a video of you and Jack barking at the window.  those squirrels were really going to get it.  That cat that used to stroll by was in danger as well.  I think kittly was being a little bit of a smarty pants. The funny times that my boys gave me.  I will always remember them.  New brother and sister are funny and it is so comforting having them here.  The hole that was left has some love in it.  Our times are always going to be our times.  My heart is full of you both.  I love you sweet angels. Thanks for watching over us.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
MyBella

Reply with quote  #132 
 Happy 18th Birthday Robert !!!!!

Profile Picture         Image result for happy birthday robert cake       Image result for 18th birthday balloons  
Hope you had a fun day eating lots of cake, running and playing with Jack and all your friends, be sure to visit your loving Mom and let her know you and your brother are always close, listening to her words of love.
Go run and play handsome boy.

Hi Robert and Jack's Mom, wishing you such peace and healing. May the warmth of Robert and Jack's love always fill your heart.

I always love reading your wonderful words to your boys.

Sincerely, Don & Vera
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #133 
Hello Rob  Hello Jackson.  Our brother Ted seems to have some serious health issues and I am very fearful about it.  It seems that he has a defect perhaps in his liver.  Pool little guy. I knew when I got him that he had not been taken care of.  He is such a cuddle bug and so so sweet.  I ask you guys to watch over him and all of this family.  It is not a good situation right now.  I just hope I am over reacting as I have been known to do.  Keep a vigil for all of us.  Watch over human brother bLove and me and your papa.  Little Lucy seems to be ok.  I will pray and and I will always include you to help us.  I am scared Robert and Jack.  I love you guys and hold you so dear to me. Be my guardian angels.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #134 
It was on a snowy day 3 years ago that my Robert went to the rainbow bridge.  You took part of me with you Robs.  I think of you often.  I ask you to watch over us as I know you are there with brother Jack.  I want to cry when I think of you.  You suffered too much.  I tried too hard.  Help me not do that again.  You gave much and taught me how to love more.  You gave unconditional love.  On this day of your passing I send love to you and ask that you send comfort to me and ask you help with brother Ted who has a condition that I pray will not take him.  I love you Rob and I thank you Rob for all that you gave.  Mom will miss you until I see you again.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom

mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #135 
Hello my boys.  I know you are watching over Teddy as he is getting better.  The little creature was not good when we got him.  He has a liver ailment and we have had ct scans to confirm it.  We are treating him with a revised diet and he seems to be doing much better.  We are so hopeful.  Thank you angels for helping me.  It is beyond sad to see a little guy so young with problems..I guess God sent him to us as he was not getting good care where he was.  His sister Lucy seems to be doing well and we love her so also.  It would be so great if you guys were here.  We would have a great time  I just know it.  Dad is not doing great but he is hard to get to take care of himself.  I try to help him but it is really hard to do.  I love you both so much and we will see you soon.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.