Forum

Author   Comment   Page 8 of 12     «   Prev   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   Next   »
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #106 
My beautiful and wonderful valentines.  If ever there was love in my life you were there.  You gave so much and are still giving.  I remember those last days with Robert and I feel sick inside to think he suffered so much.  Bless you both and I love you and miss you.  Your new brother Ted and sister Lucy are very funny and it is like holding you guys again and loving you.  Thank you for all your blessings and that you sent me to these two angels.  They have helped me guys.  I don't cry all the time now.  I will see you soon and you will be waiting for me at the bridge.  Papa is not much better but we are working on it.  Watch over us angels and give us strength.

For one more day
until wel meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #107 
Hello my Robert.  2 years ago you went to the bridge.  A snowy day that I will never forget.  It is imprinted in my brain and heart.  Bless your heart.  I know your final days were not good at all and I perhaps went too far to cure you.  I have your candles burning today and I will see you someday again.  You were my first "shoe".  You were my proud and strong boy who I know was very smart.  You were careful and funny and had little bit of attitude.  I respected that attitude...it was my Robert.  I spoke to you many times during those months after you passed and I looked to you for comfort.  The thought of you made it better and I know you guided me as I needed a friend.  You were my angel and you are still my angel.  I firmly believe that you and Jack let me move forward to get Ted and Lucy to help me.  When I love on them it is like holding you both again.  I love you through them.  You are gone but still here always.  I treasure your memory and I will always love you dear friend. I love my Jackson too.  Give him a kiss for me.  What a blessing he was.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
LuvCasey

Reply with quote  #108 
Thinking of you tonight.

Happy to know that Ted & Lucy are there to help you through. They are so blessed to have such a wonderful Mommy!

You love so generously, willingly and completely - Robert, Jack, Ted, Lucy, your family and all of us on this site.

Your posts are so heartfelt and genuine. Thank you for sharing your journey - and wisdom - with us.

You are my 'touch stone'... your words always comfort me and provide a much needed source of hope and acceptance... not just for the loss we all share, but for life in general.

Wishing you all the love your precious heart can hold... and more! ❤

RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #109 
What a nice post.  I know that all of us share a deep grief and profound loss.  We are all trying to move forward and find where things belong now.  I am thankful for those on this site and I am glad that anything I have to say is of some comfort to you.

Thanks again

Robert and Jacks Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #110 
Hey there Robert and Jack.  Mom has been pretty busy taking care of Papa who has some real bad issues right now.  Your new brother Ted is such a loveable creature and sister Lucy is funny.  Mom looks at them and smiles.  I hold them and say hello Robert and Jack.  I speak to you through them.  To hold these warm little ones is a joy.  I will treasure them.  I think sometimes I should have held you more.  Now Robert did not wish to be held constantly but little Jackson would be held all the time. You are the family removed from me and I will always be waiting to see you again on the other side.  Say hello to Nevada, Minnie, Mattie, Jeff, Cat boy, Sylvester, Tillie, Hud and Willie.  I had another little one when I was young but she went away.  I can't remember her name but I can see her in my minds eye.  You will know her..tell her Mom will be there to hold her someday.  We had to go to the vet that took care of you guys the other day.  Memories are bittersweet there.  I will love you forever and thank you for being my friend and making my life better then it could have ever been.I LOVE YOU.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #111 
Good Morning my sweet angels.  Well your Papa is now using a walker.  I feel sorry to see this happening.  It is very hard but he is doing pretty well with it.  I thank you both for being such good friends to me.  I love you so.  Your new brother and sister are keeping us entertained.  They play all the time and are so loving to us.  We needed them when you left Jack.  Jack was here after Robert passed but then there was nothing.  Just a big empty space with little happiness anywhere. Ted is so much like you Jackson. He loves to be held and he kisses us.  Sissy likes to be held to but she would rather eat.  Just like Mom right.  Keep a watch over us.  We are getting older and we will need all the help we can get.  Watch over human brother.  He needs your watch as he is out in the world that seems rather hostile.  Miss your beautiful faces and the wonder of you.

For one more day
until we meet again

Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #112 
Good morning my babies.  I had a bad experience with Teddy.  I was just sure I would lose him.  Of course, guys I exaggerated the whole thing and I am sure the Veterinarians were sure I was nuts.  I got that feeling that I was losing you all over again.  I loved you guys so much and see you in my minds eye all the time.  Ted and Lucy have been called Robert and Jack so much that we just know who we are talking about.  Your Papa is now using a walker to go any distance.  Well he has not taken care of himself and now pays a price.  I can only do so much about that.  Ted is the lover of the family and loves to just be held.  He is like Jackson.  Lucy is our Robert.  Actually she prefers eating to much of anything else.  I ask you to watch over us.  Mom Papa Blove Ted Lucy need your help in navigating this difficult world.  I love you friends and you have always been here for me.  Love  to my friends who i expect to see in the future.  Wait for me my friends.

For one more day
Until we meet again.

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #113 
Hey sweet Jack and good friend Robert.  Mom returned from her trip.  We went 1300 miles.  Boy was it cold coming home.  Ted and Lucy stayed at the new veterinary clinic.  They seem to be ok and take good care of them.  My neighbor Doug goes by and visits them a couple of times and sends pictures so I don't have to worry so much.  You know me boys.  I worry about everything.  I look at my Ted and Lucy and feel the presence of my Robert and my Jack.  It is like they are here in spirit to help keep life more balanced.  It sure was unbalanced after Jack passed.  Nothing to love and the emptiness was horrible.  I know you guys are watching over us.  You are the angels that God has waiting for me.  I am thankful for all that you gave and I will always love you both.  I send love to you in heaven my friends.  You been by my side and now brother and sister are filling the spot with your love.  I miss you both.

For one more day
Until we meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #114 
Well boys Dad has bad back issues and we are not sure how they will get fixed if at all.  We are still hoping a resolution is possible.  We are getting old and that is a fact.  I try to keep active but Dad sits a lot and i think it is really bad for him.  However, I can't make him do stuff so that is that.  I sure think of you guys often.  This morning we were talking about our Robert and our Jack.  Ted and Lucy are so quiet in the car that you hardly know they are there.  Ok Robert...you barked so much that we bought a bark collar but couldn't feel good about using it.  So we were driven to nutty listening to you for miles and miles.  You were loved so much that we just endured it.  Jackson didn't bark but roamed all over the car and could not settle down.  He finally rode the passenger seat and me in the backseat.  He sat high on pillows so he could be comfortable and look out.  Oh my did we love you two.  We all have our stuff.  You two had yours. We have ours.  We loved all of you and will love your forever.  Ted and Lucy are their own beings and they are wonderful creatures full of love.  I love them and I love you through them.  They are the light that goes to you at the Bridge and you come back to me in that light.  I will see you I don't know when but I know you are there with me every day of my life.  I love you my dearest friends.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #115 
Good Morning my little heroes.  It has been a long year and it seems that our Jackson has been gone for almost a year.  It was a long year before you passed.  It was made more difficult by the life circumstances that were happening when you were ill.  I can't tell you how much of a change I have had due to all the sad events and situations.  I had to think about how our Jack was so difficult to give his meds.  I sit and wonder if I should have been more aware of his issues or I was overwhelmed with other things and did not pay enough attention.  I will say my little friend Jack that I love you so much and I never wanted you to leave.  I did not know how to fix your issues and did not want you to suffer.  I am so sad that you are gone too soon.  I will forever miss my Robert.  He is an angel who carried me through a difficult time.  He watched over us as we struggled through.  I will always have you two close to my heart and I will see you at the bridge.  Hold on to the light my boys.  I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE.

For one more day
until we meet again

Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #116 
Today I need your help guys.  You are my angels and I look to you for moral support and I look to you for comfort and I look to you for protection.  I know if God looks after you then you are watching over me and Blove and your papa and new brother Ted and Sister Lucy.  Your Papa is not doing well at all.  I can't figure out how to help him.  He does not listen and it is very disturbing.  We are getting older my the day.  Both almost 70.  It doesn't seem like we should be that old but it is so.  I just hope I live long enough to care for Ted and Lucy.  They have a good life and provide much needed comfort and humor.  I am very tired now with all that has gone on here.  I am very thankful for all my blessings but sometimes I am weak of spirit.  Thank you best friends.  I still see your beautiful faces and I love you so much.  I carry you in my heart.  I love you both

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom

mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #117 
A sad day my little Jack.  I see your sweet face sitting at the veterinarian as we decided that your recovery was not going to happen and we had to let you go.  How sad little Jack. You were the sweetest little creature.  We loved you so much and will until we see you again.  God sent you to us.  We could not have loved any little one more then you.  I will always wonder if I could have done more.  I will always regret those moments I spent involved in other matters of little importance when you were alive and I could have been holding you and loving you.  I should learn that lesson and from this day forward I will make that my mission to love each day as if it were the last.  We feel the love for you today and every day and I MISS YOU SO MUCH.  PS  Tell Robert we love him today.  Keep watch over us little angel.

For one more dy
until we meet again

Your Mom
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #118 
2015-04-02 09.37.31 (2).jpg 
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #119 
This morning I was looking at little Jacks memorial site and crying.  Brother Ted and sister Lucy came in to comfort me.  I am not sure why.  Did they get a signal from you my little angel or was it brother Robert.  I have no doubt that you are all connected.  I say the names of Robert and Jack and they look at me as if they understand.  Thank you God for helping me cope with the loss of my Robert and Jack by giving me these little angels.  I know that God is there and he walks with me just as my angels do.  I thank you Lord for your help.  Your papa is not doing well boys.  It is sad to me and I am worried.  He seems to take it pretty well but I don't know if he is just hiding it or not.  Help us angels.  I can always count on you. Human brother "blove" seems to be doing well.  I thank you for watching over us friends.  We need you  Brother Ted and sister Lucy are pretty wonderful and I hold them and I am holding you.  It is so comforting.  I love you both forever

For one more day
until we meet again

Mom
mybaby1robert

Reply with quote  #120 
Good morning angels.  It is another day on earth without you.  I hold brother Ted and I tell him to say hello to Robert and Jack in heaven.  In my heart I know he can.  He is so sweet.  Sister Lucy is a a sweetheart too but does not pay attention like brother Ted.  So I talk to Ted about you both and he gives kisses and life is better.  I have been worried about Papa as he is not doing well.  He is having trouble walking and the diabetes has taken its tole on his feet I think.  It is a difficult time.  He is trying to be hopeful.  I feel sorry for him. We speak of you both often.  You are not forgotten and your space in my heart is full of you.  I am just sorry that I did not pay as much attention as I could have on all those taken for granted days of our lives.  I pray for some peace in my life and I hope I can find it.  It is something I seem to find difficult.  My chaotic mind will not stop going around in circles.  You guys are all that I have that has helped me.  I love you both and miss you forever.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.