Forum

Author   Comment   Page 7 of 12     «   Prev   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next   »
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #91 
I put up your tree...this year it has 2 red christmas balls.  One for my blessed Robert and one for my precious Jack.  I feel a sadness when I think of you guys that will forever be in my heart until we meet again.  Take care of human Brother "Blove"...that is what his friends call him.  He is such a wonderful man.  I know you are there with his Minnie and Nevada and Mattie and Jefferson sheepdog.  I look back on our life together and you were and are such an important part of it.  I will always miss you both and treasure the time we had together.  I will always be thankful for your company and love.  When all else failed you were there.  God bless you guys.  I knew there was a God when I lost you.  For the first time I recognized that fact.  i am not sure why it took me that long.  Thank you God for my angels.  Watch over brother and sister as I will be going on a trip after the first of the year and leaving them to be boarded.  I really do not want to leave them.  It is a fear that I now have that will always be there.  Let you light shine on them and Blove for me.
LOVE you

FOR ONE MORE DAY
UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN

YOUR MOM
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #92 
Boys it is so cold now.  I really hate this time of year.  It reminds me of Robert being so ill.  Sister Lucy is a demolition derby.  She chews up everything.  Brother Ted is not that bad but little sister is a mess.  Robert never chewed on everything and little jackson was not here as a puppy but he was not destructive.  Lucy eats the toys, rugs, rocks, and wood. I guess we will just have to be watching here constantly.  She got in big trouble today.  Little Ted has a difficult time keeping his chews as she takes them from him.  She is a cutie but a hot mess.  I know you guys are in a warm place and I wish I could hold you for a little while.  I love you guys and will always know you are watching over us...keep a watch over blove..he has new job.  We are really hoping that it is the best for him.  It is here so he does not have to travel all the time.  I worry about him but he is a smart man.  I love you both forever and you are my angel friends.  Help me be patient with new brother and sister.  They are just babies and full of mischief.  God bless my Robert and God bless my Jack.  Your tree is lighted all the time and that light shines for all of us sweet spirits.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #93 
It has been so cold.  We are ok.  Sister had to go to the vet...she was very sick.  She eats everything.  You guys were not like that so much.  Little brother does not do it so much.  I guess that is just her way.  Bless their hearts I am so afraid of them going away from me.  I know you guys watch over us ---please let your angel wings wrap around us  our angels.  It hurts still to know you are are not here.  My new angels are comforting me.  I love them and I touch you also.  Mom is sad now for whatever the reasons.  My mother died this month a few years ago.  I was never sure she cared for me.  I  never would let my son or my boys and girl  ever have to wonder.  How sad that emptiness is passed down.  I love you I miss you.  I will see you someday I will kiss you and pickup you up and we will be together again.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #94 
Merry Christmas by boys in heaven.  First Christmas without my sweet and precious Jackson.  Robert you birthday is coming up---January 9, 2000.  Our friend Tanya made a very beautiful album with you guys in it.  It has been a year of changes.  We lost you our wonderful Jackson.  I know Robert is taking care of you.  I know both of you are watching over us from heaven.  We love you so much.  We are having fun with Ted and Lucy.  They get up too early.  Mom is not an early riser.  But they are very loveable and help life seem better.  Christmas is very low key this year but that is fine with me.  I am seeking peace.. help me dear friends.  I Miss you and love you forever.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #95 
Happy New Year my boys in heaven.  The first new year without my Jackson and Robert.  I was thinking about Robert the other day talking about him at our shop when he was very young.  He loved the customers and liked to sit on their laps or ride on their wheelchairs.  So cute and funny.  One customer always wanted to take him out to use the bathroom.  She would take him out to "winkie".  Funny stuff.  Robert we were always asking each other...Have you seen Robert?  Well you were pretty good at escaping to PEE somewhere you knew you were not supposed to be.  However your favorite place was in the bathroom so it was sort of ok.  We knew you were so independent and you would not change so we just looked for you when you would sneak away.   Little Jackson was not so much like that.  He was fixed to did not have the instinct you had.  I would say in that regard he was easier.  Bless his little heart.  He was afraid of noise.  He would  run out the door.  We were so afraid that he would get run over.  How devastating would that have been.  So many that lose their babies that way.  It would be awful.  We are leaving this week for a vacation.  New brother Ted and new sister Lucy will be boarded.  That is the worst for us.  But they will be well cared for. I really don't want to leave them.  They have been a life saver to me.  I call the Jack and Robert all the time.  It is like you are here with me.  

I love you both and miss you so.  Watch over us as we travel and watch over human brother blove and Ted and Lucy.  You are in my heart forever.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #96 
I got home last night Robert and I know it was your birthday.  You were born to be my angel and I think of you always.  What a precious puppy you were.  You would run to go to the bathroom and run backwards until it happened.  Then you would grab a leaf and bring it in.  What a cutie.  Your papas mother said you were the cutest little dog she had ever seen.  You were a cutie then and grew to be a beautiful Shih Tzu.  You were a Tuxedo.  Perfect in every way.  i loved you so and still do.  You have been my rock when i had no one to talk to and  i ask you to watch over our family.  i love you forever.  Happy Birthday my friend.  Love and kisses to brother Jack. I MISS YOU Both.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
Marcyt2225

Reply with quote  #97 
Happy birthday to your baby Robert. I'm so sorry for the loss of your babies. I don't know much of your story, I've only been here for a week and a half. My baby Sammy passed on New Years Day when he was hit by a car. That same day, I found this forum. Thank God.

I am sure your babies love you and are missing you as well. They are always with us in our hearts.

I pray you find peace and comfort and I hope your baby Robert has a very happy birthday at the bridge.

RIP Tini
03/07/07-2/1/17

Isaiah 41:10
"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and I will help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #98 
Thank you for your comments.  I am so sorry for your loss.  It is deeper then many people ever know.  Both my Robert and Jack passed from illness.  I them in my heart and soul.  I dreamed about Robert the other night.  It was a sad dream.  It will be 2 years in February.  My little Jack passed this year in July.  How I miss him.  He helped me through the loss of my Robert and his loss left me so empty that I could not breath.  I know that you will find some peace as time goes by.  It just takes time.  In my case it will never go away.  They are part of me now.  I have 2 new rescue Shih Tzus who are helping me as they are so funny and loving.  God bless you friend as you go through this ordeal.  Your friend has passed to see my Robert and Jack.  Peace be with you
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #99 
Hello my dear friends.  WE went on a trip and your papa could not walk very far.  We are very concerned about this.  How difficult is that going to be! New brother Ted and sister Lucy are doing well and enjoying their youth free of illness and pain.  How sorry I am that you both had problems and discomfort.  It is still very much on my mind.   People lose their pets around here.  They let them out in the front yard.  i can't believe it sometimes.  I dreamed of you Robert.  I was having to to give you to someone.  I don't know why.  I guess I was giving you one more time to an Angel.  Ted and Lucy play and play.  Human brother Blove said when Jack was a puppy he played with a relatives dog like that.  They gave Jack away.  I can't believe anyone would have given you away.  Lucky us.  We got the sweetest little guy that ever lived.  Ted is a very sweet baby.  Thank you Robert and Jack for helping us find our way to Ted and Lucy so we could have something sweet in our lives again.  I love you forever and miss you until the end of time.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
CK1991

Reply with quote  #100 
I just wanted to commend you on your devotion to Robert and Jack. They were truly lucky to have a mom who loved them so very much. You new puppies may not realize it yet but they lucked out big time when you brought them home. They will slowly begin to show you how grateful they are and how very much they love you too, guided by Robert and Jack no doubt. Hugs to you,
CK
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #101 
Hello boys.  Jack we used to say you were a guernsey cow (if that is the correct spelling) because of your distinct beautiful black and white coat.  Of course, it was a joke and we were being silly.  Sister Lucy is also a guernsey.  She has beautiful black and white coat.  However, she does not have your little bow legs.  They were cute but not sure so good for you.  You passed before they could cause you any trouble.  You passed too soon wonderful sweet little boy.  i should have known that you had problems but refused to know it.  I miss you sweet boy.  So good and loveable.  New brother Ted is sweet like you.  Sister is sweet but Ted loves to be held and cuddled.  Just like you did.  Such a treasure in my life.Papa has trouble walking now so he is using a walker.  Not a good thing Jack and Robert.  Watch over us boys---we need your help and comfort.  I know you are my angels and I think of you always and I love you forever.  Walk with me.

For one more day
until we meet again

Your Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #102 
Well boys...We used to say they aren't bad guys...we were being silly as usual.  Like giving you both silly names.  You knew your names but still sometimes knew your silly names.  It is getting close to the day you left Robert.  It was a cold and snowy day.  It was an awful day in the lives of this family.  My heart grieved so much.  It was like a deep wound in my heart.  The wound is not bleeding anymore but I still think of you often.  We were soul mates.  Brother Jack carried me through until he left.  What an impact you both had on our lives.  Robert you have carried me through some very painful and stressful times.  I talked to you all the time and asked for your comfort and calm.  You delivered.  I know you welcomed brother Jack to the bridge.  How painful was that brother Jack. I love you and miss you so much.  New brother Ted and sister Lucy are a comfort to us and funny and we can laugh again.  They finally made it into bed with Mom.  Sister Lucy wanted to pee in the bed so they had to get older.  Brother Ted is very very loveable.  Boy did I need that.

Your Papa is not doing well...he has a walker to use now.  We are worried.  Maybe he will start trying to take care of himself.  Watch over him boys.  He loved you both so much.  We call Ted and Lucy Robert or Jack.  We feel your presence in them.  It is like holding you both again.  I talk to you through them.  I will see you both again and we can hug and kiss and you can wag your tails.  I love you both

For one more day
until we meet again

Mom
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #103 
I am so glad to hear that Ted and Lucy are bringing you both much deserved happiness! I know that Robert and Jack are smiling down and they will also be watching over their Papa. Take good Care and enjoy your little cutie pies!
Hugs, MJ
Hadel

Reply with quote  #104 
May you experience peace and know that they are at the rainbow bridge waiting for you!!!!!
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #105 
I know they are there.  I feel them everyday.  I love them every day through their new brother and sister.  They are angels.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.