Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 12      1   2   3   4   Next   »
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #1 
I am so sad that you are now both gone from me. This is a day I have dreaded.  My boys are both gone.

I have no more days with either of you.  

My sweet Jack passed on July 2. This sweet spirit has taken what I had left and the hole is great.  I am not sure how to go on now without the comfort and joy that was Jack.  He helped me survive the loss of Robert.  What will I do now Jack?  You were the sweetest boy in the world.  Funny and loveable and joyful.  My sweet man...How I miss you now.

Help Brother Robert...he is just a little guy with a big heart.

For one  more day 
Until we meet again
Your Mom

Weepatchesoflove

Reply with quote  #2 
Hiya Robert and Jacks mom
I am really sorry for your loss of both your boys, it makes it seem exceptionally cruel. Such tiny wee bundles make an enormous hole when they leave that doesn't even have words to describe it.
To lose both makes Roberts grief come back I guess. Although, maybe not helpful now, you know that Robert is looking after Jack and I'm sure he is showing him the softest grass patches and comfiest spots to lie on, while they watch over you. I do think they are still with us, but just not how it should be, with them actually with us.
I'm sorry, I know there is nothing I can say to make you feel better, but as you know, this site helps and for what it is worth, I am sending you my best wishes at this horrible time.
Take care and best wishes
Michelle &Patces

Reply with quote  #3 
I`m so sorry for both of your losses.  They are such a huge part of our lives, and trying to adjust without them is so hard - when we lost our dog 6 months ago I often wondered how I was ever going to get through it, but somehow we do.   The first few days and weeks are incredibly tough - the routines which we have got so used to over the years are no longer there, and it can feel so lonely being in the house.  As Patches mum Michelle says, Robert & Jack are now back together, and both will forever hold a huge piece of your heart.  This forum helped me so much, especially during the first few weeks, just knowing I was not alone, and that my feelings were normal, so I would say to keep coming here - it really helps.  Take care.
                                                        Hugs, Jackie

Reply with quote  #4 
It is so very difficult when our beautiful pets have to leave us. Were Robert and Jack cats or dogs? I know they were both so special to you. When I lost my dog Bailey I thought I wouldn't survive but in time things slowly became less painful and I was able to look back at all of the wonderful memories. I know that is hard ro imagine when you are grieving both pets so much. I am so very sorry for your losses! I hope you are able to find some peace. Sending you hugs, MJ
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #5 
Ny heart is broken tonight.  Your Papa asked me why Jack was taken away.  We needed him so much.  He needed to be with us for more time.  Robert you were here for 15 yers but little Jack was only here for 12.  Are we selfish?  Yes i suppose we are.   I am looking at a picture of little Jack.   He was "Mama's little cutie" .  Help this pain guys.  Walk with me and I will hold you and rub you and love you.

For one more day
until we meet again

Mom
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #6 
No, you are not selfish in wanting to have kept Jack with you for longer. I think we all wanted more time with our little one`s - I know I did and my dog was 17 years and 3 months when we lost him.  But even when we get our animals, we know that compared to our expected life span, they are only going to be with us for a much shorter time in comparison. When we lost Jim, I was so angry with whoever decided that our best friends have such short lives - such strong happy ,and loving bonds should not be cut so short. 
  But although its now over 6 months since Jim passed, that bond is still with me and although I miss his physical little body I still sense that he will be forever with me in my heart and soul, just as Robert and Jack will forever be with you.  I still talk to him, and just sometimes I swear I can see him out of the corner of my eye.  Look out for little signs, I see a lot of white feathers, and we have a blackbird that comes into the garden when I`m outside and it really is the tamest bird I`ve  ever seen - I`ve often thought its Jim`s spirit coming to say hello. Take care.

Hugs, Jackie

Reply with quote  #7 
I know that these spirits are with us forever.  I appreciate your comments.  I really want to be angry at something right now.  I always feel guilty that i did something wrong or missed something etc etc etc.  I thank you for your understanding...this site has saved me from myself.

Peace to you and me (I hope it comes soon)
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #8 
Hello Angel Jack.  Are you there with Brother Robs.  I have videos of you guys barking at squirrels in the window.  I hope those squirrels are ready.  The brothers are together again.  Their Mom and Papa are not so good now.  We are hurting for you.  Sweet Jackson.  What a sweet spirit you were.  You were love all the time.  You cuddled and put your sweet head on our shoulder and loved us when we were so down with all of life's moments.  I have your bed in the bedroom.  Roberts bed became Jacks bed.  I will keep it there as long as I live.  It is empty now.  I am so sad I could die and come  to see you.  I have to stay here for a bit to take care of human brother Blove.  He is old enough not to really need me but I think he does anyway.  what a beautiful person he is.  He loves animals so much.  He loves all of Gods creatures. How blessed am I to have him.  Jack..say hello to Minnie.  You and Minnie were so much alike.  You just loved stuff. 

For one more minute
until we meet again

Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #9 
Good Morning my sweet little man Jackson.  Is brother Robs there with you?  I miss you sweet little brother.  You were there to help me when Rob passed and now you are gone.  I love you too much to say and I miss you so much I could just die.  Robs help brother..he does not know he is a dog.  Robs you are my hero.  You and brother take care of each other and i will see you soon.  Please God bless these creatures..they are the best.  I have not had many close human friends in my life and very little family.  I so needed these guys.  Help me as I move along this path.  I love you and I miss you....I saw a cardinal and a blue bird together 2 days ago.  They were  spirits of my boys saying hello to me.

For one more minute
Until we meet again.

Mom

Weepatchesoflove

Reply with quote  #10 
Hi there
I just wanted to see how you were getting on today? I hope things are bearable for you.
Michelle

Reply with quote  #11 
I think I sent you a message thanking you for caring about our family but sometimes I don't know what I have said to anyone.  Anyway thanks for your inquiry about us we are getting on ok.
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #12 
Good Morning baby Jackson and big brother Robs.  Oh Baby Jack we so miss your beautiful spirit and sweet nature.  Why did you go so quickly?  I thought you would be with us for a while longer.  I just don't know.  Your Papa wondered why God took you from us.  I don't have an answer.  We are getting along ok.  We have no choice.  We will never be quite the same and our hearts have a hole that is not to be filled.  i am determined now guys to do something to help other animals that have no one.  That is my promise to you.  I have loved you so much.  We are at the lake.  Robert liked to pee on everything and Jackson wanted to look around.  Jackson would just stand in the yard and look and look.  I did not keep Jackson out because of the ticks.  Bless his tiny heart Robert.  Give him a kiss for me.  My heart is breaking Robert. My heart is braking Jack.  I Love You 

For one more minute
until we meet again

Mom

Bailey15

Reply with quote  #13 
I am sorry you are in so much pain! Robert and Jack both sound so precious! Grieving is so very difficult!
Thinking of you and wishing you peace. Hugs, MJ
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #14 
Hello my boys. Last night I was awake thinking about the euthanasia of Jackson.  It took so little as he was so small.  It stopped his heart.  But he had a big heart.  He was special that way.  He could have been a therapy dog.  So gentle and so loveable.  Like a rag doll cat.  Except for thunderstorms he was pretty calm.  Ok trash trucks were an issue.  I think it was because he had escaped the back yard from this prior owners and was out in the dark for 3 days and nights.  They lived close to an interstate so i wondered if that was not where the fear come from.  He found his way home by hearing the sounds of the little girls playing. He really liked children.  Too bad his owners did not like him.  I can say my opinion of them is less then stellar.  In fact I think I really hate them.  How could they not care about this guy.  i think the Mother did but the husband hated him and the children seemed unaffected by giving him away.  WE loved him too death.  We loved him all the time.  Our Robert was loveable but since he still had his little man parts he was a litle grumpy sometimes.....just like his Papa.  jackson a real lover boy.  They were both special in their way.  We miss them both.  Jackson come into my arms in my dreams and let be hold you one more time.  God Bless you.  Keep company with brother Robs.  You can show him how to be a dog.  I think he forgat after you passed.  God bless you to Robs.  

For one more day
Until we meet again

Mom
RobertandJack

Reply with quote  #15 
WE got home yesterday and there was a lot of crying because you were not here.  We so miss you little Jackson.  You kept us sane and feeling like we had purpose.  Since my Robert went to heaven I have been so afraid of this day that brother would be gone.  Our hearts are broken here.  It will never be the same.  We had you little Jack now we have nothing to love on and kiss.  Robert we love you so to.  You have been my rock this last year and now I guess you have to watch over brother.  My life is not good now.  I just feel like the energizer bunny running around in circles doing stuff.  Can't sit and do nothing.  Too much pain.  I love you guys and i will forever be waiting to see you again.  I have a Angel in your garden.  It is waiting for Jackson to come home.  I am not sure how that is going to go.  Maybe I am sure how it will go.  I love and miss you both.  You are my beloved boys.  You made my life full and purposeful.  Walk with me now.

For one more day
until we meet again

Mom
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.