Forum

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 5      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next
Magentacharliesmom

Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanaJ
Heyyyy my sweet, handsome, little man Kitty! Those were my first words to you every single day when I would walk through the door from work, for you would be my only baby who would meet me at the door out of all 6 cats, lol 😭. One week ago today, was the last time you would welcome me home. Ohh, Big Boy, I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry I left you out a little too long. I’m so sorry I was so tired from work. I’m so sorry I wasn’t there to save you. I’m so sorry I wasn’t holding you when you took your last breath. I’m so sorry for crying like a two year old and screaming at your daddy when you passed, I know you’re afraid of loud noises. I’m so sorry I haven’t been able to eat or sleep. I’m so sorry I still haven’t built up the nerve to tell Terra, so that she can grieve you properly..I just can’t bare the thought. I’m sorry Big Boy, I’m so, so sorry we weren’t able to grow old together 🙁. I still can’t imagine life without you. I’ve been working overtime, just so my time at home is cut short. Trying to stay busy is taking a toll on me, and I know you wouldn’t want that. I took off a little early today, so that I could come home and let your mom and sister outside to play for a bit. You know how much they love the outdoors, just like you. Of course Pinky, Moe, and Muffin stayed in the house, sleeping as usual, lol. Charlie sat up on your favorite tree stump in the back, staring into the woods for hours, until I finally brought her in. I think she was waiting for you. Today is the first day I’ve let them out since you passed. I realize I was being cruel to keep them hoarded in the house for fear of what might happen. I finally realize what happened to you was just an accident my sweet Big Boy. You were never meant to be on this Earth for too long, you were too precious and innocent for such a big cruel world. There’s no wonder God wanted you back so soon. I’m sure he grieved your absence while you were here with me, just as I’m grieving your absence now that you’re gone. Oh Big Boy, you were such a blessing to my life. I love animals, all different shapes and sizes..but I never knew a love like yours until you came along. Such a big, sweet love, from such a little, innocent soul ❤️. My days are getting a little better. I have met wonderful ppl here who have helped me so very much, and their sweet fur babies are there with you also. I hope you’ve made new friends. I hope you’re happy and healthy, and I hope you know how much I love and miss you so terribly. I hope you have all your favorite things there, I hope when it thunders you have a blanket to crawl under and hide your head. I still worry about you Big Boy. I guess I always will. Thank you for all of the amazing signs you have sent me. I’ve noticed every single one of them. It’s getting late my love, I know how you love to sleep. I’ll let you go for now, but you’ll be in my heart forever.

I love you Big Boy,
💙Mommy💙
Magentacharliesmom

Reply with quote  #32 
This was just exactly my thoughts .. My heart is with u !!!!u said everything the same here and we both had 6 ...all the same we are all together ...your right God wanted his angels back ..we have to know that it wasnt up to us ..it doesnt make it hurt any less ..
JanaJ

Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magentacharliesmom
This was just exactly my thoughts .. My heart is with u !!!!u said everything the same here and we both had 6 ...all the same we are all together ...your right God wanted his angels back ..we have to know that it wasnt up to us ..it doesnt make it hurt any less ..

Exactly right Magenta ❤️. I hope you’re doing well tonight!
Magentacharliesmom

Reply with quote  #34 
I hope u are too ...im just reading more and more posts and it helps its exactly the same story of ours its just so surreal .. I m going to sleep now ao my baby will hopefully meet me there ...take care im here if u need ro chat ..oh i forgot since bigboy eyes were blue like charlies the sky was so blue today and he told me look at the sky mama i always am here ...so remeber they are here ...just so sad
JanaJ

Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
I hope u are too ...im just reading more and more posts and it helps its exactly the same story of ours its just so surreal .. I m going to sleep now ao my baby will hopefully meet me there ...take care im here if u need ro chat ..oh i forgot since bigboy eyes were blue like charlies the sky was so blue today and he told me look at the sky mama i always am here ...so remeber they are here ...just so sad

That’s so crazy bc today I was looking at the sky when I got off work, it was so bright and so blue! The exact color of Big Boys eyes! Wow! They really have connected us! I’ll let you get some rest now, I’m sure we’ll talk tomorrow! Take care! ❤️❤️
Kai_Baby1

Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:
Heyyyy my sweet, handsome, little man Kitty! Those were my first words to you every single day when I would walk through the door from work, for you would be my only baby who would meet me at the door out of all 6 cats, lol 😭. One week ago today, was the last time you would welcome me home. Ohh, Big Boy, I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry I left you out a little too long. I’m so sorry I was so tired from work. I’m so sorry I wasn’t there to save you. I’m so sorry I wasn’t holding you when you took your last breath. I’m so sorry for crying like a two year old and screaming at your daddy when you passed, I know you’re afraid of loud noises. I’m so sorry I haven’t been able to eat or sleep. I’m so sorry I still haven’t built up the nerve to tell Terra, so that she can grieve you properly..I just can’t bare the thought. I’m sorry Big Boy, I’m so, so sorry we weren’t able to grow old together 🙁. I still can’t imagine life without you. I’ve been working overtime, just so my time at home is cut short. Trying to stay busy is taking a toll on me, and I know you wouldn’t want that. I took off a little early today, so that I could come home and let your mom and sister outside to play for a bit. You know how much they love the outdoors, just like you. Of course Pinky, Moe, and Muffin stayed in the house, sleeping as usual, lol. Charlie sat up on your favorite tree stump in the back, staring into the woods for hours, until I finally brought her in. I think she was waiting for you. Today is the first day I’ve let them out since you passed. I realize I was being cruel to keep them hoarded in the house for fear of what might happen. I finally realize what happened to you was just an accident my sweet Big Boy. You were never meant to be on this Earth for too long, you were too precious and innocent for such a big cruel world. There’s no wonder God wanted you back so soon. I’m sure he grieved your absence while you were here with me, just as I’m grieving your absence now that you’re gone. Oh Big Boy, you were such a blessing to my life. I love animals, all different shapes and sizes..but I never knew a love like yours until you came along. Such a big, sweet love, from such a little, innocent soul ❤️. My days are getting a little better. I have met wonderful ppl here who have helped me so very much, and their sweet fur babies are there with you also. I hope you’ve made new friends. I hope you’re happy and healthy, and I hope you know how much I love and miss you so terribly. I hope you have all your favorite things there, I hope when it thunders you have a blanket to crawl under and hide your head. I still worry about you Big Boy. I guess I always will. Thank you for all of the amazing signs you have sent me. I’ve noticed every single one of them. It’s getting late my love, I know how you love to sleep. I’ll let you go for now, but you’ll be in my heart forever.

I love you Big Boy,
💙Mommy💙

Oh, my sweet little Angel, just had to tell you what extraordinary beautiful words of love you have written to your beloved Big Boy! You are so right, this world was never meant for someone as beautiful as him and so the Angels called him home. I am so relived that you finally get it, that what happened to Big Boy was just an accident and nothing else, there is nothing you could have done to prevent it. So you MUST stop being sorry for other things that were simply out of your control!!! Big Boy knows how much you love him and that is all that matters to the four-legged's, they care for nothing else. His life here on earth was fulfilled for you loved him so whole heartily!! Be comforted in the knowing that you made HIS life worth living. As always love to you both xxoo
JanaJ

Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai_Baby1

Oh, my sweet little Angel, just had to tell you what extraordinary beautiful words of love you have written to your beloved Big Boy! You are so right, this world was never meant for someone as beautiful as him and so the Angels called him home. I am so relived that you finally get it, that what happened to Big Boy was just an accident and nothing else, there is nothing you could have done to prevent it. So you MUST stop being sorry for other things that were simply out of your control!!! Big Boy knows how much you love him and that is all that matters to the four-legged's, they care for nothing else. His life here on earth was fulfilled for you loved him so whole heartily!! Be comforted in the knowing that you made HIS life worth living. As always love to you both xxoo

Thank you so much my sweet, precious friend. All the money in the world couldn’t take the place of my talks with you. There’s no doubt in my mind my sweet Big Boy sent you to me, bc he knew that you would know exactly what to say! I hope you’ve been sleeping well and taking care of yourself. I’ve been praying for you and sweet Kai every time I pray for Big Boy. I want so much for them to be there together while they wait for us, that would be so awesome! I will talk with you soon my love! ❤️
Kai_Baby1

Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:

Thank you so much my sweet, precious friend. All the money in the world couldn’t take the place of my talks with you. There’s no doubt in my mind my sweet Big Boy sent you to me, bc he knew that you would know exactly what to say! I hope you’ve been sleeping well and taking care of yourself. I’ve been praying for you and sweet Kai every time I pray for Big Boy. I want so much for them to be there together while they wait for us, that would be so awesome! I will talk with you soon my love! ❤️

Hi my little angel, i feel the same! A psychologist has got nothing on you! You just always find a way to lift my spirits, you have such a generous heart!! I am so touched that you have being saying prayers for my beloved Kai and I too, that's so gorgeous!! Don't think there will be too many preying for us so that means a lot. I have no doubt that they are indeed together, for how could they not be when they have shared so many of their secrets with us! Your Big Boy would be so very proud of you too, the way you are reaching out to help others. it really brings joy to my heart I see how hard you've been working to comfort new arrivals and I just watch and smile and say wonderful there she goes, what a legend!

By de way, I finally figured out how to upload photos of my beloved Kai girl. It would mean so much to me if you could have a look at them when you have a chance. Think, they're under "don't know how to go on without you Kai baby". Sleep ?? ummm probably as little as you I would suspect. Over-rated anyway!!As always love to you and Big Boy xxoo

JanaJ

Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai_Baby1

Hi my little angel, i feel the same! A psychologist has got nothing on you! You just always find a way to lift my spirits, you have such a generous heart!! I am so touched that you have being saying prayers for my beloved Kai and I too, that's so gorgeous!! Don't think there will be too many preying for us so that means a lot. I have no doubt that they are indeed together, for how could they not be when they have shared so many of their secrets with us! Your Big Boy would be so very proud of you too, the way you are reaching out to help others. it really brings joy to my heart I see how hard you've been working to comfort new arrivals and I just watch and smile and say wonderful there she goes, what a legend!

By de way, I finally figured out how to upload photos of my beloved Kai girl. It would mean so much to me if you could have a look at them when you have a chance. Think, they're under "don't know how to go on without you Kai baby". Sleep ?? ummm probably as little as you I would suspect. Over-rated anyway!!As always love to you and Big Boy xxoo

Thank you my dear, sweet angel friend! You and your words are such a blessing to me and my sweet Big Boy! We may never meet here on this Earth but there’s no doubt in my mind that when we cross that bridge, we will all be introduced to eachother! If I go first, I will be sure to keep sweet Kai right beside my Big Boy and I every second until you’re there with us. I’m so happy they have eachothers sweet souls to comfort one another until that day comes! I’m so excited to see Kai, I’m going to look for her photos right now! Thank you again my love! Talk to you shortly ❤️❤️
Magentacharliesmom

Reply with quote  #40 
Wheres sweet baby kais photos im looking ????cant wait to see your angel ...
JanaJ

Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Wheres sweet baby kais photos im looking ????cant wait to see your angel ...

They’re under her post “Don’t know how to go on without you Kai girl” ❤️
Magentacharliesmom

Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:

They’re under her post “Don’t know how to go on without you Kai girl” ❤️
Magentacharliesmom

Reply with quote  #43 
Thank u jana i got it . how are u doing today any signs from bigboy ???
JanaJ

Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
Thank u jana i got it . how are u doing today any signs from bigboy ???

Not today. I’ve been spring cleaning all day so I’ve been trying to keep busy. Yesterday and last night I hit a rough patch, but I know those will happen from time to time. Thank you so much for asking sweet Magenta ❤️. What about precious Charlie? Any signs??
Magentacharliesmom

Reply with quote  #45 
Yeah I hit a rough patch every couple hours to and yep I've been spring cleaning to today really just keeping busy... and I saw a little yellow light flash pass me today and I said hey Charlie I know that was him like the little light that you see sometimes when you get dizzy but it was just one and it just blew by... so that's comforting I've just been praying a lot chanting a lot spending real quality time with my other kids I know they're hurting maybe we'll. See our Boys in our dreams tonight hopefully if you get into a rough spot please reach out I'm always here I'm always checking to see who needs some comforting words and know that you're not alone
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.