Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 5      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next
JanaJ

Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey_In_USA

I certainly hope so too, Jana. Hopefully they're playing with each other, and we do get to see them again one day. I know when my time comes, I'm gonna need her there to talk to, and continue to tell her how much I love her. 😉

By the way, my only sister's name is Jana. I have rarely seen others with that name. Pretty neat.

Again, wishing you the very best during this difficult time.

Jeffrey that is awesome! I’ve met one other Jana in my life, I was working at Walmart years ago and a lady came through my line from France, she saw my name tag and told me her name was Jana as well, but in France it’s quite common and it’s pronounced “Yana”. I thought that was pretty neat! And let your sister know, the meaning of the name Jana is “a gift from God”! You take care Jeffrey, and if you ever need a friend to talk to, I’m right here! ❤️
emjl81

Reply with quote  #17 
This brought some comfort to me i hope it does the same for you or anyone. It is so sweet and so true.

Attached Images
png Screenshot_20190310-143549.png (476.15 KB, 6 views)

Jeffrey_In_USA

Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanaJ

Jeffrey that is awesome! I’ve met one other Jana in my life, I was working at Walmart years ago and a lady came through my line from France, she saw my name tag and told me her name was Jana as well, but in France it’s quite common and it’s pronounced “Yana”. I thought that was pretty neat! And let your sister know, the meaning of the name Jana is “a gift from God”! You take care Jeffrey, and if you ever need a friend to talk to, I’m right here! ❤️

Thank you very much! And I didn't know what my sister's name meant, but mom probably did. I will have to tell my sister the next time I talk to her. She may already know, though, knowing her. 😉

Thanks again!

Her Memorial Thread
https://forums.rainbowsbridge.com/post/in-loving-memory-of-lady-g-10037593
emjl81

Reply with quote  #19 
I was watching youtube videos of siamese cats i couldn't post the link here for some reason but you gotta see the one of a siamese watching the we are siamese cartoon song from a Disney movie I believe!!

Reply with quote  #20 
Looking at his pictures tonight he really was just gorgeous!!

Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjl81
Looking at his pictures tonight he really was just gorgeous!!

Thank you so much Emily! I’ve found quite a few more but they’re from when he was a kitten, I have a ton of his recent pics and videos on my old back up, so I’ve been trying to figure out how to get them back on my phone without overwriting everything I have now. I got a new phone in December and everything I had before then is on that old back up. I hope you’re doing well today! I had something very extraordinary happen to me just now, and I’m so excited to share it! This morning on my way to work I talked to Big Boy, without crying hysterically. I did cry, just not hysterically, lol. Anyway I read somewhere that when you’re ready for a sign, you must ask them while you’re calm so they will know you’re emotionally ready for it, and so I did. I drove all the way to work looking on the sides of the road, looking up in the sky, looking everywhere for a sign, but didn’t find one. Fast forward to 20 minutes ago when I pulled into my yard and got out, I looked up in the sky and there is a huge halo glowing around the moon!! I took pictures, but they don’t do it justice! I’ll try to post one! I ran in the house and started searching all over the internet for halo’s around the moon, I found a lot of info about light reflecting off ice crystals, and then I found an article. I’m going to try and post it too! I couldn’t believe what I was reading with my own eyes! https://d28lcup14p4e72.cloudfront.net/60050/4485619/67ABD6FD-E003-4A31-B185-C8B51D4E5CE4.png https://d28lcup14p4e72.cloudfront.net/60050/4485620/8368682E-7E44-4BF4-AA1A-4CCE6CA49E63.jpeg

Kai_Baby1

Reply with quote  #22 
Hello my little Angel, Yes I did find your message, but I think my reply must be under "my postings- a two year fight? Also, saw your other message re-the signs. Got the day off tomorrow and I will be tracking down your original posting to read all about it. Cant wait! Love you to you xx
mom2danjammar

Reply with quote  #23 
What a handsome boy he was!
JanaJ

Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2danjammar
What a handsome boy he was!

Thank you so much!! ❤️❤️
JanaJ

Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai_Baby1
Hello my little Angel, Yes I did find your message, but I think my reply must be under "my postings- a two year fight? Also, saw your other message re-the signs. Got the day off tomorrow and I will be tracking down your original posting to read all about it. Cant wait! Love you to you xx

I think I have probably replied to you all across the board lol!
emjl81

Reply with quote  #26 
Hey Jana I tried adding a picture of Kitty but it won't let me add screenshots for some reason. Thats all I have. :(

It will be a week tomorrow that she has been gone.

Someone was looking for the owner of a gorgeous cat like Big Boy on my town Facebook forum and I reached out inquiring about him if no one comes forward. I found that really neat. He acts like Big Boy I believe from the videos the lady posted. I have had a few other offers on a cat but nothing I can settle on its still too soon for me. I hope you are doing ok. <3

Reply with quote  #27 
Oh wow!!!! That is amazing!!! I read about the sign you got!! I love the part about each celestial being that it sent to you loves you and guides you. I believe that about Big Boy and Kitty. I know they are still with us. I can feel Kitty right now in my bedroom. 

I get signs when i am least expecting one. Usually I am caught off guard. I got a little one today. I was teaching school and looked down there was a book on a teachers desk. I am a sub. It was a Henry and Mudge and the Happy Cat. When I opened it to the last page the author was photographed with her black and white cat. Holding her like I used to hold Kitty. I know it was a sign. After I saw that I looked up and saw the alphabet on the wall with C for Cat. 😉

Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Hey Jana I tried adding a picture of Kitty but it won't let me add screenshots for some reason. Thats all I have. :(

It will be a week tomorrow that she has been gone.

Someone was looking for the owner of a gorgeous cat like Big Boy on my town Facebook forum and I reached out inquiring about him if no one comes forward. I found that really neat. He acts like Big Boy I believe from the videos the lady posted. I have had a few other offers on a cat but nothing I can settle on its still too soon for me. I hope you are doing ok. <3

I would so LOVE for you to be able to have the cat like Big Boy! I think that if it is meant to be, sweet Kitty will be the one to make it happen! If no one comes forward it’ll definitely be a sign from her ❤️ I’ve been thinking about that for two days, I still catch myself trying to count 6 when I check on my kitties every night before bed, but there’s only 5 😕 So I’ve made up my mind, when Big Boy knows my heart is ready, he’ll send me the right kitty..hopefully with a personality just like his..not to take his place, just to help fill a little of the emptiness I’m feeling. I would really love for it to be a stray, or one that just pops up at my house, then I would really believe my Big Boy sent it 😊 I posted some pics of something that happened last night, that just blew my mind! I think I posted them here under your reply, or they may be on your original post..either way I really want you to see! I hope you’re doing better today, I know tomorrow will be a week, God it does not seem like it! Tomorrow will be a week since I last kissed my sweet Big Boy on his precious head before he went out the door! 😭 I’m okay today, but I imagine tomorrow will be rough. Sending big hugs your way! Please keep me updated on the cat from the Facebook post, I really do believe this is a sign for you. ❤️❤️❤️
JanaJ

Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Oh wow!!!! That is amazing!!! I read about the sign you got!! I love the part about each celestial being that it sent to you loves you and guides you. I believe that about Big Boy and Kitty. I know they are still with us. I can feel Kitty right now in my bedroom. 

I get signs when i am least expecting one. Usually I am caught off guard. I got a little one today. I was teaching school and looked down there was a book on a teachers desk. I am a sub. It was a Henry and Mudge and the Happy Cat. When I opened it to the last page the author was photographed with her black and white cat. Holding her like I used to hold Kitty. I know it was a sign. After I saw that I looked up and saw the alphabet on the wall with C for Cat. 😉

Yes, yes, yes! The book was a sign! The C was a sign! That makes me so happy for you! I just now replied to your other message, we must have been typing at the same time 😊
JanaJ

Reply with quote  #30 
Heyyyy my sweet, handsome, little man Kitty! Those were my first words to you every single day when I would walk through the door from work, for you would be my only baby who would meet me at the door out of all 6 cats, lol 😭. One week ago today, was the last time you would welcome me home. Ohh, Big Boy, I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry I left you out a little too long. I’m so sorry I was so tired from work. I’m so sorry I wasn’t there to save you. I’m so sorry I wasn’t holding you when you took your last breath. I’m so sorry for crying like a two year old and screaming at your daddy when you passed, I know you’re afraid of loud noises. I’m so sorry I haven’t been able to eat or sleep. I’m so sorry I still haven’t built up the nerve to tell Terra, so that she can grieve you properly..I just can’t bare the thought. I’m sorry Big Boy, I’m so, so sorry we weren’t able to grow old together 🙁. I still can’t imagine life without you. I’ve been working overtime, just so my time at home is cut short. Trying to stay busy is taking a toll on me, and I know you wouldn’t want that. I took off a little early today, so that I could come home and let your mom and sister outside to play for a bit. You know how much they love the outdoors, just like you. Of course Pinky, Moe, and Muffin stayed in the house, sleeping as usual, lol. Charlie sat up on your favorite tree stump in the back, staring into the woods for hours, until I finally brought her in. I think she was waiting for you. Today is the first day I’ve let them out since you passed. I realize I was being cruel to keep them hoarded in the house for fear of what might happen. I finally realize what happened to you was just an accident my sweet Big Boy. You were never meant to be on this Earth for too long, you were too precious and innocent for such a big cruel world. There’s no wonder God wanted you back so soon. I’m sure he grieved your absence while you were here with me, just as I’m grieving your absence now that you’re gone. Oh Big Boy, you were such a blessing to my life. I love animals, all different shapes and sizes..but I never knew a love like yours until you came along. Such a big, sweet love, from such a little, innocent soul ❤️. My days are getting a little better. I have met wonderful ppl here who have helped me so very much, and their sweet fur babies are there with you also. I hope you’ve made new friends. I hope you’re happy and healthy, and I hope you know how much I love and miss you so terribly. I hope you have all your favorite things there, I hope when it thunders you have a blanket to crawl under and hide your head. I still worry about you Big Boy. I guess I always will. Thank you for all of the amazing signs you have sent me. I’ve noticed every single one of them. It’s getting late my love, I know how you love to sleep. I’ll let you go for now, but you’ll be in my heart forever.

I love you Big Boy,
💙Mommy💙
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.