mery71
I am at a loss for words.  We had to take our 17 year old kitty Lynus morning and we knew it was time for him to go to heaven.  I am sooooooo sad and devastated, yet I know he is at peace and we did the right thing, but it is still soo hard.  He's been with us through so many ups and downs, fertility treatments, where he always stayed by my side, the recent birth of our son, and just all the happy and hard times in our life.  I just hope our 4 other furbabies are OK.

RIP Lynus, we LOVE u and MISS u..you were such a sweet, smart and slinky guy who loved to headbutt us and purr so loud.  We LOVE U!
Quote 0 0
TootiesGuardian
mery71,

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Lynus.  I know how bad it hurts.  I lost my beloved cat two weeks ago today.  She was only ten years old. 

I know how overwhelmed you feel with so much grief to bear.  I know how hard it is to have to make the decision to have your furbaby put to sleep.  It is so devastating. 

I am so sorry.  We are here for you.  Please don't hesitate to reach out for support.  There are so many lovely, sweet and caring people on this forum that understand your pain and grief.  Please don't feel alone.  It helps so much to share the grief.  It has helped me a great deal being able to recieve such wonderful support from wonderful people.

Sherry
Tootie ~ Sep. 1, 2000 - Sep. 4, 2010
Shine on you beautiful diamond!
Blueboy ~ Feb. 14, 1989 - Dec. 31, 1993
Always in my heart!
Quote 0 0
judylinn
Im so sorry about Lynus, even when it is the right thing it hurts like H....!
your other pets will grieve for Lynus as well. talking to them about it is always helpful to them. My prayers are with you in this sad time. Judy
Quote 0 0
nicokudo
I am so sorry that you had to say good-bye to your precious  Lynus.  One day you will see him again and he will snuggle up to you and thank you for your courage in letting him go onto the next part of his journey.  These days are difficult; no one here will deny that.  You are among kindred spirits who understand your pain, but also the intense love that you shared with your little one.

Thinking of you and Lynus.

Karen

Karen,Kudo and Nico's mom
Earth mom to Marco and Bella
Quote 0 0