Forum

Author   Comment  
jab369

Reply with quote  #1 

Hello, everyone its been a while sine i been here. A few years back I had two pets Pumba (mix terr) and Brandy (mini eskim) Pumba at the ag of 10 passed away approx 2 years ago i was crushed at the time. Brandy who was older live til yesterday she was 14. I now feel that crusing feeling again. Brandy had cancer and I knew her time was limited. Yesterday I could tell it was that time. I looked at her and she had the saddest look on her face that  I will never forget. I know she is better now, but what an empty heart i have. She was older then my two daughters. She started out with me and my wife before we were married. What a loss. Thanks for the site this helps 

dustyangel

Reply with quote  #2 
to jab369,

Brandy was probably letting you know with that look on her face which you described, that it was ok, she was ready for her journey, as she was so very tired.  I kind of picture that as she crossed, your beloved Pumba was there, tail wagging, ready to greet her, and to begin showing your sweet Brandy how to use her beautiful new angel wings...  My sweet kitty, Patches, just one and a half years old, had a similar look on his face, as I think last Friday morning, he was very uncomfortable early in the morning.  You are so right, it is a look I won't ever forget. 
   So many of the moments of our babies lives are replayed in our minds, the moments of love, laughter, and their final moments too. 
   Perhaps, when you are reunited, Brandy and Pumba will be able to tell you all about the day Brandy crossed, the day they met at the bridge themselves, as I'm sure to them, it will be a moment they won't forget on "their side of the rainbow"...

God bless you & your family in your grief.... Karen (Dusty, DJ & Patches mom)

My baby angel Patches, is below in the photo...

Attached Images
jpeg Patches2a.jpg (981.52 KB, 5 views)

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DUSTY101/Resident.htm

"Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy."
~Author Unknown~

jab369

Reply with quote  #3 

tks so much for the kind words and also sorry for your lost take care

powdergirl

Reply with quote  #4 
I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Brandy. I can sympathize with knowing your Brandy longer then your kids. My Powder was my first baby and there is such an empty hole now that she is gone. I hope you know that you did what was best for Brandy!

jab369

Reply with quote  #5 

yes i do, tks for the support

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.