lovemypets

At 7:00 this morning our precious Furbaby Skitz (10 year 2 month old) passed over Rainbowbridge to join his friend Brandi (sister) who passedaway 7 month 1 day ago. He had been very said since she passedaway. He got separation anxiety.  He was 8 week old when our son brought him home. Brandi was 6 and Skitz thought she was his mother. Brandi was a pomeranian (SP) and skitz a pitbull. But a very good pitbull. Everyone that got to know him could not believe how gently he was. He was a big baby love.  Alot of people thing that pit are mean. It is how you bring them up. He will be truly missed. Bye my baby. Now you are where you wwant to be with Brandi again.

Quote 0 0
GrievingGinger
So sorry for your loss :(  It sounds like Skitz and Brandi were both very loved.  Pitbulls are not all bad dogs.  Any dog can be mean, it depends on who raises them.

It's so cute to imagine the two, such an unlikely pair, and yet I can see Skitz looking up to Brandi. 

When I was younger, I had a black cat and we adopted a black puppy.  The puppy was smaller than the cat and would follow the cat all over the house.  When the puppy grew up, he was a really big dog, a mix of a black Labrador.  He would still follow the cat everywhere he went and would be so excited to see him every time they met.  The cat was not too amused, but I think the dog thought the cat was his Dad!  It was so cute too see!

Quote 0 0
judylinn

I am so sorry for your loss of Skitz. I love pitbulls, I think they can be very sweet with a good owner.  Its going to really hurt the next while. we will help you and support you. I lost Maddie 6 weeks ago and the devestation was and sometimes still is overwhelming. we will support you here. come as much as you need to.  tell us about skitz.  prayers for you Judy

Quote 0 0
tikibarb
So sorry for your loss.  My daughter has a Pitt. Dixie is a rescue and one of the sweetest dogs I have ever known.  I believe that dogs grieve too.  They just can't verbalize it.  So sad to lose 2 precious furbabies is such a short time.  At least you can find comfort in knowing that they are together again.  
Barbara Lyngarkos
My Beloved Ted 8/7/2005 - 7/7/10
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TED001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0