Forum

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 18     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next   »
Monty13

Reply with quote  #76 
Hey MJ, Happy New Year! Thank you for your advice and especially for all your support. If someone had told me I was going to have a beautiful precious kitten at Christmas this year I would never had believed it! My bf is crazy about Candy and we had so much fun playing with her. I hope you and your hubby had fun with Charlie too. I'm sure you did! I just read about his special toy from Bailey. Awww.... what a great idea. Pets just make everything better. I hung my special Monty ornament on our tree and we just took everything down last night so it brought some tears to be packing up Monty's ornament again. I hope you had lots of sweet Bailey moments during Christmas. I think Monty and Bailey were probably together and having a blast together! Thanks again MJ. Take Care and happy 2018!!!
Michele Xx
PeanutWee

Reply with quote  #77 

Hi MJ,

Thank you for your sweet message on Peanut's thread. Peanut being proud about something brings tears and I am grateful, thank you so much.

I looked at some of Bailey's photos you posted and he's so adorable. The Christmas photo where Don wrote "caught in the act" is so sweet. I hope to go back and read more of your posts soon.

Wishing you a peaceful 2018,
Peanut's Mom

normsmom

Reply with quote  #78 
Hi MJ,

Just popping in to wish you a Happy New Year and thank you for all the support you've given me and everyone else here in this forum. I have told a couple close friends about how wonderful it is to have a place to come where I feel I can be myself and talk about how deep the pain of losing Norm is. 

I hope Charlie is enjoying the snow and that you feel sweet Bailey close to you each day. 

Bailey15

Reply with quote  #79 
Hi Michele,
I'm so sorry I missed your message somehow. I am so, so happy that everything is working out with little Candy - who is likely not so little anymore! Would love to see some pics!! I know it's so difficult seeing our babies' ornaments and in particular having to then take them down but please know that even if Monty's ornament is safely packed away, he is still with you - always! ā¤ļø
Wishing you all (including Candy and forever Monty) a happy and wonderful New Year!!
Hugs, MJ
CKMP

Reply with quote  #80 
MJ,
Just thinking of you and Bailey on today the 10th...For sure always within your heart and never far from your voice...

A wonderful present for Charlie - see Bailey is definitely teaching him the ropes - of course a pink pig had to be had for Charlie!  Perhaps even when no one is looking too carefully there is a bit of a tug-of-war with that pig now as Bailey reminds Charlie who is the most "lion-hearted"!
Take care MJ - hugs for you...pets for Charlie and Bailey too!
MyBella

Reply with quote  #81 
Hi MJ,

How sweet is the pink pig that Bailey got for his little brother, I bet Bailey is right there showing and guiding Charlie on how to play with it, how wonderful is that.

Hope you are finding some warmth from the cold weather, quite the winter for you and the others back there. I'll send some sunshine as soon as I can, (it is raining today, so you may have to wait until the weekend).
Thank you for sharing the gift from Bailey to his little bro, Charlie. I bet it warmed your heart to see Charlie so happy with his new toy, so beautiful.

Sending my biggest wishes for the pure light and love of your Lion-Hearted Bailey to always warm your wonderful and loving heart.

Your Friend Always, Don
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #82 
Hi Don,
It really was wonderful to see how much Charlie loved his pink pig - and also to think how much Bailey must have enjoyed watching that! I really can't thank you enough for that idea! It allowed us to just relax and feel happy watching Charlie opening his gifts - without feeling that twinge of guilt because Bailey could no longer enjoy it. He was right here in the center of it all!! šŸŽ
The weather was actually mild today so you must be working your magic from the west coast!! We'll take it!! Hugs to you and Vera - and your beautiful little girl: Bella! šŸ¤—
Your friend always, MJ

jimmy17

Reply with quote  #83 
Hi MJ,  thank you so very much for your lovely post on Jim`s thread re Betty.   Its been so sad - and shocking as it happened so quickly, and I think my sis-in-law was in a state of shock the first few days, and is only now starting to come to terms with it.   Of course, it did bring back many memories of when we lost Jim - its that realisation that all those happy times spent with our little one`s are now confined to the past, but we do have all those wonderful memories to treasure...   

Thank Charlie for his lovely hug - and I`m sending him another one right now!!! 

Hugs to you MJ,   

Jackie. xx

Reply with quote  #84 
IMG00042-20110205-1539.jpg

Happy 18th Birthday Bailey !!!!
Hope you have a fun day running, playing and eating lots of cake with all your friends.

Image result for happy birthday bailey cake    Image result for happy 18th birthday balloons I even made you a special lion cake just for you, be sure to share with little girl and get your birthday kisses from her as well.

Image result for lion birthday cake

Be sure to visit your wonderful, loving Mom and let her know you are always close by. Enjoy your day sweet boy.

Hi MJ, sending my warmest wishes for your heart to feel the warmth of your handsome Lion Hearted Bailey's soft gentle paws and loving spirit on his special day, may you always feel and know the love that your sweet boy continues to surround you with.

Cheers to Bailey on his 18th birthday !!!

Your Friend Always, Don
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #85 
Happy 18th Birthday to Bailey!! Iā€™m sure he had the most fun filled day with all of his friends and lots of cake and treats. Don and Bella are always so thoughtful in making sure all of our babies are honored on their special day. I hope Bailey had some time to visit and share his special day with you too. Big hugs from me and Molly.

Dawn

Reply with quote  #86 
Don finds the best images. šŸ˜‰ It's also wonderful to see a photo of your sweet boy. Happy (belated) 18th birthday, special boy. I hope you enjoyed your special day with all your friends. Thinking of you, MJ! 
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #87 
Happy 18th Birthday Bailey!  What a special post from Don - and a wonderful photo of Bailey in the snow.   I am sure he had such a happy day over the Bridge with all of his little friends, and I know you will have been thinking back to all the beautiful memories you have of him.  Big hugs from your English sis!

Jackie. xx

Reply with quote  #88 
Happy, happy 18th birthday sweet Bailey!! šŸŽ‰ šŸŽ‰  I hope you had a wonderful celebration over the bridge with your friends!  Oh, Bails we had so many fun times celebrating your birthday over the years!  You loved your little cakes and presents so much and you were always so excited to celebrate!  I know you must have really enjoyed the special lion cake that Bella's dad made for you!! 
We toasted to your 18th birthday yesterday with some friends who also loved you. 
Charlie sends his love and best wishes and also says to thank you for the Christmas present!
I am posting these pictures of you from one of our last walks together.  You weren't feeling well, but you never let it slow you down!  You were still enjoying sniffing and checking out everything in sight.  I remember that walk as if it was yesterday!

IMG_20141230_150657.jpgIMG_20141230_150504.jpg

Have lots of fun over the bridge Bailey!!  Run like the wind - just as you did when you were younger.  Remember that daddy and I love you so very, very much - now and forever!! ā¤ļø xoxoxo

Sampson

Reply with quote  #89 
Happy 18th Birthday to Bailey!
MJ, I remember reading about Bailey when I first came on this forum and it was such an inspiring story. My Sampson was a rescue dog so I was really interested in Bailey and then Charlie. I wonder if Charlie realizes how lucky he is but he sure deserves to have a good life now. I'd like to have another rescue dog at some point in time. I'm sure Bailey's birthday has reminded you and your husband of all the happy times you spent together. I hope his birthday brought you peace and a lot of happy memories!
Sam
LUCYLULU

Reply with quote  #90 
Oh MJ~

I love reading about Bailey's 18th birthday...and seeing the pictures of your handsome little (lion) man! But I'm sad too. Though Don creates the most amazing 'greetings'-- words & images that inspire, soothe, & even can crack me up. He understands too well how anniversaries can take us back to the times when we had our babies next to us. We know that each birthday, anniversary & special date can be times of hurting heart & quiet reflection. But your message to Bailey is a reminder of what an amazing life you shared. And you were able to celebrate this with everyone who loved Bailey too! He was right there with all of you-- loving it & loving you!

Plus Bailey is watching over Charlie too...especially those times that may not happen often but when they do...they can really amaze. It's that dimension that I firmly believe our babies can 'see' or 'sense' that we just can't-- though we may 'feel' it. It happened to me toward the end of Lucy's time. I captured it on film. Felt she was 'communicating' with Sam Dog. (or someone?)  No other explanation. So when I see photos of Bailey, I think, 'Yep, he's was with you as you celebrated his 18th Bday just as he is with you always. He is also watching over Charlie.  

Thank you for being there for so many of us. I wish Bailey a belated "HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"  And sending wishes that he is having fun with all of his forum friends-- including Lucy-- who also loved people/tolerated dogs. May he send you extra, special signs & those moments of calm, when you really can feel his love wrapped around you :-)

Bug hugs from Daisy Clover & me,
Kasey
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.