Forum

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 15     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next   »
Monty13

Reply with quote  #61 
Dear MJ, I love this picture too! Bailey does look like he has been caught and it's just too cute! So nice that you included him in your Christmas celebration and he looks like he knows so well that he is part of your family and there are definitely presents there for him! I also want to thank you for your support and showing that it is possible to let another pet in to your heart. Me and my boyfriend are so happy with our new kitten and it will be so much fun having her over the holidays. I decided not to call her Monty2 after all so we decided on Candy. It suits her because she is just so sweet! This year I'm looking forward to Christmas but I will still hang Monty's ornament on the tree and he will always be with me just like your adorable, sweet Bailey will always be with you. Thanks again for your support and encouragement!
Monty
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #62 
Hi Don,
I left a message on your thread but I also wanted to thank you for your comments about Bailey and Charlie! I think that Bailey definitely had a paw in our decision to adopt Charlie! I love how you described Bailey's expression in the picture. He was back after dinner (tentatively) checking to see if there were presents left for him - which of course there were! I will definitely pass along that belly rub to Charlie!

Thinking of our 2 "lion hearted" little dogs (Bella and Bailey) who are likely preparing for their own Christmas celebrations now with lots and lots of presents!! 🎁
Thanks so much again!
Your friend, MJ

Hey Monty,
I am so happy to hear that you decided to get the kitten - and I love her name: Candy!! A sweet name for a sweet little girl! I know you will still think of your beautiful Monty at Christmastime and yes, Bailey is never far from my mind. I am so glad Candy will make Christmas extra special for you and your boyfriend this year and I also think that Monty will be right there, watching with a huge smile on his face!! I would love to see a picture of Candy! Please keep me posted on how things are going. So happy for all of you!! 💖
Hugs, MJ
Monty13

Reply with quote  #63 
Hey MJ
I private messaged you a pic of Candy. My email wouldn't go through. I'll just have to write that post!
I hope you & Charlie have an awesome week!
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #64 
 Hi MJ - just to say a big thank you for your wonderful words on Jim`s thread today - it means so much to both me and Brian.    I received your facebook message first thing this morning - and have left a reply - but the beautiful poem was just what I needed to start the day, just so inspirational and full of love.  Thank you again, my dear friend. 

Big hugs, Jackie. x

Reply with quote  #65 
Hi MJ,

Hope this finds you doing well and pretty much ready for the holidays, I bet Charlie is so excited with everything that is going on.
Maybe Bailey is showing him how to sniff out the gifts to see which ones are for him, I bet there is even a gift from Bailey for his little brother. 
No Peeking now Charlie....good boy.

Sending my warmest wishes for a beautiful weekend, may your wonderful heart always feel the pure love and light of your sweet Lion hearted Bailey, bringing with his love, the continued peace and healing you so deserve.

Your Friend Always, Don
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #66 
Hi Don,
We are almost ready for Christmas but still a few gifts left to wrap and some of those are Charlie's. I will definitely include one from his big brother Bailey - thanks for the wonderful idea!!
Our little lion hearted dog is never far from our minds and I guess it will always be that way but it's a good thing as, more often than not, it brings a smile to our faces. His memory will be especially present this Christmas as he always loved the festivities so much, and yes, I think he has been teaching Charlie to sniff out his presents under the tree! We've allowed him to open just a couple. Cheers to a wonderful Christmas for all! 🎄
MJ
LUCYLULU

Reply with quote  #67 

Hi MJ~

Just stopping by to let you know that I am thinking of all of you, and Charlie & Bailey too. I hope that you are feeling well & looking forward to a wonderful Christmas! Thank you for your words of comfort & understanding on Lucy's thread. We are lucky indeed to have had so many years with Bailey & Lucy. And here's wishing that we have many wonderful years with Charlie & Daisy Clover :-)

Merry Christmas!
Huge hugs too,
Kasey

Chinadoll

Reply with quote  #68 
MJ: I just read your post on China and Nicky's topic, I wanted to thank you for such an uplifting post and the wonderfully kind words you wrote. It always means so much when someone takes the time to read our stories, it has a special way of giving us a little comfort and helping us through these times. I went back and read your story of Bailey and Charlie, looked at all the pictures, brought tears and smiles. You have a golden heart, you reach out to so many people here and your journey has helped comfort the ones who found this forum during a very difficult time. I saw quite a few people asking you about the process you went through when you rescued Charlie, I know a lot of people wonder if or when they could think about getting another dog. I've dealt with that myself recently. I just finished sitting my son's dog while they were on a two week trip, it was the first time a dog had been in our house since China and Nicky. It was both helpful and difficult. It was an emotional rollercoaster two weeks. In the end, I would say it helped. I made some progress, and the little toy poodle Allie was so sweet with me. I don't know where this journey will lead me, but it is wonderful to have people like you here to lean on. Thank you for all you have done for so many. Blessings and peace to your family.

Reply with quote  #69 
Hi MJ!  Thank you so much for "being there" for me and so many others here on this wonderful and healing forum.  Not only have I found a Canadian sis, I have made a beautiful friend who I feel I know so well - even though there are many, many miles between us!!  Wishing both you and Reinhard - and of course handsome Charlie - a peaceful and Happy Christmas, filled with lovely "Bailey" memories.  

Huge hugs,

Jackie and Brian. x

Reply with quote  #70 
MJ
Thank you so much for the support, the kind words and wonderful thoughts on Maggee's and Kassee's thread...I can not thank you enough for always remembering us...As we all know these days are very difficult and eerily quiet....Wishing for you and family a calm, and loving Christmas filled with Bailey moments and signs from your special one...May Charlie bring new and happy moments that will become those precious memories of tomorrow...Hugs for you and so much gratitude for all you have done...
normsmom

Reply with quote  #71 

MJ,

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas. I love Don's idea about a present from Charlie from big brother Bailey. No doubt he is making himself one of his perfect "blanket beds" and supervising the festivities this year with a smile. You were the first person to respond to me on this forum, in my earliest darkest days of heartwrenching grief. It sounds like Norm and Bailey had so much in common, and I almost fell of my chair when I later realized we even lost them on the same day - November 10th. Thank you for everything you do in this forum - you bring so much comfort to so many here, and you have such a way with words. You always know just what to say and it is clear that you understand how deeply our love runs for our animals, since you have been there too. I am so happy for Charlie that he has found such a wonderful and loving home. This will be your third Christmas without sweet Bailey. I will be thinking of you and wishing you peace and many signs from your sweet boy over the holidays. Thank you for being one of my first forum friends. Your support has been a lifeline. 

Merry Christmas from a fellow Canadian! :)

Heather

MyBella

Reply with quote  #72 
Hi MJ,

Hope you and your husband enjoyed the holiday season, I am sure your sweet Charlie helped with making it a little less painful, but I am sure there is that missing piece that will always be, the emptiness of your sweet, handsome Bailey and all his fun Christmas antics of checking out the gifts under the tree.
How did Charlie like his gift from his loving big brother Bailey, I imagine Bailey was so happy to see his little brother open the gift especially for Charlie from him.
Such a beautiful way to honor your handsome Bailey.
Please give my warmest wishes to your husband, let him know he is in my thoughts, and always to you my dear friend, my biggest wishes for such love, peace and healing to always find that wonderful heart of yours.
May the love and light that is your Lion Hearted Bailey, always warm your heart.

Your Friend Always, Don

CKMP

Reply with quote  #73 
MJ,
Thank you so much for the beautiful message on Maggee & Kassee's thread...Your words brought tears as they 'hit' my heart - so kind and so understanding.   Hoping your Bailey was hovering near you all through the holidays - and so so excited for his brother to open his gift...May his soft paws always pad along side you and guide you through those moments that are the harder ones of the days.  May his 'courage' strengthen yours always - as you, Bailey, Charlie and your husband stand together as the forever 'pack'...Bonded by love, loyalty and those precious moments spent together...Hugs for you.
Chinadoll

Reply with quote  #74 
MJ - Thank you for the warm and uplifting post on China, Nicky, and Noel's thread. It means so much each time someone takes a moment out of their day to help others, and you helped me. I'm so blessed to have so many friends here, it is a comfort that could only come from someone who knows what we are going through. The story of Baily and Charlie is precious, I hope one day I might be at that point of adopting another dear friend. Your words let me know that it is possible, it could help the healing. Thank you for being there.

Your friends, Charlie and Deborah 

Reply with quote  #75 
Hi Don,
You are so right - Bailey is (and will forever) be missed and Charlie does bring us so much happiness! I took your wonderful suggestion and picked up a special toy for Charlie from his big brother! I'd given most of Bailey's things to a rescue - with the exception of a few of his favourite toys. One of them was a cute pink pig that we keep in his memory box so I decided to get one for Charlie (from Bailey). Wouldn't you know - he loves it!! 🐷 I think Bailey must have been so proud watching him open it and run with it - so thank you Don for that lovely idea - and also for you very kind wishes for my husband and our little lion heart - Bailey.

CKMP,
Thank you for the beautiful wish: I love your description of the "forever pack"! It's such a wonderful thought and is so very true! I know that Kassee and Maggee are a beautiful part of your forever pack as well. 💕
It really does feel like there are 4 of us as Bailey is never far from our hearts and he did seem very near to us through all of the holiday festivities that he always enjoyed so very much! Big hugs back to you Cody!!

Charlie,
It makes my heart sing to hear that Bailey and Charlie's story is helping! I honestly never thought I would be able to have another dog but I have found that it really can work and helped my husband and I so very much. It does have to be the right time though, I know, so I think you are wise to wait until you feel ready but I believe that when the time is right it will definitely be possible and will bring you and Deborah so much happiness! The nicest part is knowing China, Nicky and Noel will be right there cheering you on when that time comes!! ⭐️️
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.