Forum

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 18      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next   »
Baileysbro

Reply with quote  #46 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey15
Hi Baileysbro,
Thanks so much for your kind words! I will never understand how anyone can hurt an animal either - they are so innocent, loyal and loving.
Your Bailey reminds me of my sister's dog - he was a golden retriever and he and my Bailey looked so different but they were best buds!
I'm so sorry for your loss as well!!
MJ

Thanks,  the tears may be less now, the pain is still great.

October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #47 
I do understand. It is just so painful.
Hang in there,
MJ
ahartofilis

Reply with quote  #48 
Dear MJ.
         Thanks for thinking of me with another poem. I always thought that a lot of those poems and quotes were just whimsical sayings until I lost Coco.  When you have actually felt true grief as you with Bailey, me with Coco, it leads the way for true growth and a higher understanding of life.
         Now I am a believer in the fact that our beloved fur companions do know how we feel about them, forever. The love never dies. It is the constant that transcends all time and space. It is what keeps us connected to them and them to us......Yes MJ. Bailey and Coco are only a heartbeat away.
               Thanks again for the poem!...................take care of yourself.........hugs to you and your dear Bailey.................Sincerely, Andrea.
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #49 
Hi Andrea,
Sorry I didn't see your reply until now. We went on vacation May 3-10 and it was really busy shopping and getting packed,etc. especially since we hadn't been away (without Bailey) in 9 years. We missed Bailey so much the last time we went and then as he got older we wouldn't leave him. The day we returned was exactly 6 months since he left us. We were swimming that morning (as we had a late flight) and it was actually raining but then suddenly the sun came out and as I looked across at the sun on the water I had the strongest feeling of Bailey and it was such a beautiful feeling.
I've been thinking of him a lot lately and just flipped back to look through his pics when I saw your post so I'm a bit late reponding. I really hope you're doing well Andrea!
Thinking of you and your beautiful Coco!
MJ
Sampson

Reply with quote  #50 
MJ, I just read your last post and I thought it was beautiful how the sun came out suddenly and you felt your precious Bailey. I agree with what Andrea said about your positive attitude. I think that's why I've always enjoyed reading your thread about Bailey so much. I feel it's wonderful and a tribute to our pets when we "Remember the Good Times"!
S.
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #51 
Thanks so much Sampson! I admit it's hard to always think positively but we did have so many wonderful times.! I want Bailey's life to be about how much fun, love and laughter he gave us! We were so incredibly lucky. I only hope he knows how much we realize that! :)
MJ
MyBella

Reply with quote  #52 
IMG004.JPG     IMG001.jpg

Hi MJ,

Sending our warmest wishes to you on the two years for your adorable and handsome Bailey. Oh my goodness MJ, your sweet boy is so adorable, I love these photos of him.
I hope each day, along with the help of your precious Bailey's love has brought a bit of peace and healing to your heart. 

I post these candles in honor of your Bailey's two years. May you always feel his love, light and warmth so deeply in your heart.

Sincerely, Don & Vera

Image result for two heart candles
LUCYLULU

Reply with quote  #53 

Oh MJ~

I am so sorry. I replied to you & wrote to you this AM before work. Then I realized that I didn't post on Bailey's thread. For some reason I cannot access the RB forum on my phone-- to post. Thank you for being there from day #1. We share this date of 11/10/2015 as we lost our Bailey & Lucy on the very same day. You were so kind to reach out to me. And you understood the pain & emptiness because you were 'living it' too. 

No idea how we made it to the 2 year mark. Actually I do know how...because of the support of everyone here. I think we are all so fortunate to have found this place...guided by our babies...because they wanted us to meet forum friends while  they met their own Rainbow Bridge friends :-)

And thank you also for the inspiration when you brought Charlie home. You gave me the courage to take the leap of faith & bring Daisy Clover home. We will always miss Bailey & Lucy. There is no doubt about this as they own a piece of our heart(s). The love remains. I hope you get even more Bailey signs in these next days...he is with you always!

'Bug Hugs' my friend...to you, R., Bailey & Charlie too...from Lucy, Daisy & me!
Kas

CKMP

Reply with quote  #54 

MJ
A special time marked once again...These I know are not the special dates we would ever wish to acknowledge... Time is spent differently and marked differently.  Each day is each day.. . May today be filled with extra special moments in which you just know, you just feel, you just sense your darling Bailey is beside you.  He knows he has a special mom - and knows he has a special home filled with love, filled with Bailey still!  And he knows he is still the cutest!  Take care MJ - and I thank you so much for your kind words, your support and understanding.  May Bailey's love surround you always - and may the sun shine the brightest as Bailey meanders through the day with you.  Hugs.

Bailey15

Reply with quote  #55 
Hi Don & Vera,
Thank you so much for your kind words about Bailey!! He really was an amazing little soul. πŸ˜‡
He had already been abused when we got him as a small puppy but he was so trusting, loyal and loving. We were also told that his legs were not straight and he was missing some teeth but he didn't know the meaning of the word "quit". Bailey loved to walk in the rain, in the snow and he just kept going, even after he became so ill, until we finally had to help him find peace. My husband and I had always said he had the heart of a lion. We later found out that "Shih Tzu" means "Lion dog" - we weren't surprised. The candles you posted in honour of his 2 year anniversary are beautiful! ❀️ Thank you so much!! Bailey would be so proud!!
I am leaving a message on your thread with regard to your beautiful little girl "Bella"!
Thanks so much again!!
πŸ€— MJ
CK1991

Reply with quote  #56 
Hi MJ!

I just saw the posts about Bailey's two years! Your posts to people on the forum, especially the newly bereaved, are always so kind and helpful. Bless you for that! I think that Bailey must be so proud of you and also how he is talked above and remembered with such love.
May you always feel the warmth of his love around you especially at this time. Hugs to you!
CK
MyBella

Reply with quote  #57 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey15
Hi Don & Vera, Thank you so much for your kind words about Bailey!! He really was an amazing little soul. πŸ˜‡ He had already been abused when we got him as a small puppy but he was so trusting, loyal and loving. We were also told that his legs were not straight and he was missing some teeth but he didn't know the meaning of the word "quit". Bailey loved to walk in the rain, in the snow and he just kept going, even after he became so ill, until we finally had to help him find peace. My husband and I had always said he had the heart of a lion. We later found out that "Shih Tzu" means "Lion dog" - we weren't surprised. The candles you posted in honour of his 2 year anniversary are beautiful! ❀️ Thank you so much!! Bailey would be so proud!! I am leaving a message on your thread with regard to your beautiful little girl "Bella"! Thanks so much again!! πŸ€— MJ

Hi MJ,

So wonderful with how your adorable Bailey didn't let anything get in his way of having fun and enjoying his time with you and your husband. When you said that Bailey didn't know the meaning of the word "quit", well...my head starting nodding up and down as a little knowing smile came upon my face, as I say those exact words about little girl, they were the same with how she and Bailey never let anything get in their way, nothing was going to stop them from having the fun they wanted. And then when you mentioned how your handsome Bailey has the heart of a lion, and later you found out that Shih Tzu means "Lion Dog" well my little smile turned into an even bigger and broader smile and even a bit of a chuckle. Oh my how Bailey and Bella are so similar, I did a painting of Bella that I titled "Get in the Car Now!!! Heart of a Lion". I will send it to you, I bet it brings such a knowing smile to your face. 
Thank you so much for your very touching words on Bella's thread, the words you wrote truly touched my heart, thank you for doing so.
To Bailey and Bella, forever our Lion Hearted loved ones, they may be small, but they never let that deter them from what ever they wanted to accomplish....so wonderful and so absolutely beautiful.
May the love and light of your adorable Bailey always be felt so deeply in your heart, bringing with his love, the continued peace and healing you and your husband deserve.

Thank you for your extremely touching words, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know you enjoyed the documentary.

In Friendship, Don
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #58 
Hi CK,
Thank you so much for your kind words! I love what you said about Bailey - he always made us so very proud. You are always so kind and helpful to everyone CK. This forum is wonderful because everyone "gets it". Family and friends, who don't have pets, just don't understand the terrible pain and sense of loss - as well intentioned as they may be. I hope when you are ready you will post about your babies but I know with grief it's everything in its own time. Just know we would be happy to see your babies and hear your story whenever you're ready. Thanks again, so appreciated!
MJ Xx
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #59 
Hi Don,
"Our lion hearted loved ones" - such a wonderful way to describe beautiful Bella and Bailey!! I love it!! 😁They both certainly had such an amazing zest for life and never let anything get in their way! πŸ’–
Thank you so much for your kind words about Bailey!! He does have his own "forever" spot in our hearts just as I know Bella has carved out her spot in your heart and Vera's!
We really did enjoy the documentary so much and I really think it would be an inspiration for anyone who has suffered the loss of a beloved pet!! Cheers to Bella and Bailey - the lion dogs! 🐢❀️🦁
Your friend,
MJ

MyBella

Reply with quote  #60 
IMG002.JPG
Hi MJ,

I love this photo of Bailey, it makes me smile. Bailey has that look on his face of surprise and a little bit of guilt as he has been caught in the act, like he is saying, "Hey, I wasn't gonna open any, just checking things out....honest Mom I wasn't".
Such an adorable photo of your sweet and handsome boy. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Sending my warmest wishes for the light and love of your Bailey to always find your wonderful heart, may Bailey's love bring the continued peace and healing you so deserve.

Thank you for your wonderful words of support, I truly appreciate you taking the time to write...thank you so much MJ.
Say hi to your husband for me and be sure to give Charlie a big belly rub for me, so beautiful how you have opened your heart and home to Charlie, your Bailey is so proud of your for taking in Charlie.

Your Friend Always, Don
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.