Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 15      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next   »
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #16 
Hi Kasey,
I'm so glad you enjoyed the poem - I thought you would. :) I love your interpretation of it - very interesting!
You really have an incredible gift for writing! Have you been able to write more poetry?
Hugs,
MJ :)
Sampson

Reply with quote  #17 
After I read through and looked at your wonderful pictures of Bailey I kept thinking about it - in particular that last picture where he was laying in the grass. He seemed to be looking far off in the distance. So I had to come back and look/read through again. I really liked the poem - so true! They leave behind beautiful memories and I know that Bailey certainly did! I hope you lost more pictures of him. Take care.
Sampson

Reply with quote  #18 
Sorry, I meant to say I hope you "post" more pictures of him.
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #19 
Thanks Sampson,
I really appreciate your kind words! That is one of my favorite pictures too! I will be posting another picture shortly.
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #20 
Bailey, You loved your toys - even liked to sleep with them! 
I always loved watching you sleeping as you looked so content - especially when you snored
- and made me feel sleepy! How I miss hearing that sweet little snore!!

IMG004.JPG 

ryan12

Reply with quote  #21 
Hi MJ, 

Surprise! Thought I would check this out & glad I did. Being lucky enough to have known Bailey, I certainly know how much there is to miss. Such a special little man. So many good times & memories with Mr. B :) Thought I would post this picture of our beautiful boys back when they were just puppies! I like to think of them together again. 

Summer 2000 - Bailey & Ryan 

Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 9.53.14 PM.jpeg

jimmy17

Reply with quote  #22 
Hi MJ. love that photo of Bailey looking all cosy on the sofa !  And the following one of him as a pup, such a cute little face.  Jim used to wake me up sometimes with his snores, another one of the things I miss so much about him. 

Jackie.

Reply with quote  #23 
Hey hon! What a wonderful surprise! OMG they both look so young. Our 2 boys: we loved them both so much! Ryan and Bailey - They looked so different but were so alike: loyal, loving, beautiful spirits who will always be with us. I've missed Ryan so much these past few years and now Bailey has gone to join him. It's so hard to believe and so unfair that they couldn't stay longer but they will be forever in our hearts!

I'm sure you know how much Mr. B loved you and how excited he was whenever you would visit. I just had to mention your name and he watched the front door - and usually howled for approx. 20 mins before you got here!!

Beautiful Ryan was so very special. I still remember when you first got him. Such a sweet boy! :) He loved when I would take him out on your deck and brush him while he chewed on his bone.

I can only hope that they have found a safe place to play, both young again and free from pain, having loads of fun together until we are lucky enough to see them once again. Thanks so much for posting this beautiful picture!!

MJ xo
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #24 
Thanks Jackie! Bailey certainly loved to be comfy just like Jim! He didn't push me off the sofa though - lol still laughing about that! I love it when people spoil their pets like we did. They both really deserved it after the rough start they both had. I remember my husband's knees literally hanging off the bed before he would ask Bailey to move - so cute! Didn't you find their snoring comforting? When I heard Bailey snore, it was all I could do to stay awake! So many things to miss!! I'm still waiting on that dream from Bailey - hopefully in time. Have you dreamed of Jim ?
Hugs, MJ
LUCYLULU

Reply with quote  #25 
Love the picture of Bailey & Ryan. Two handsome, well loved boys. Also remember the snoring...agree it was comforting too. When Lucy was younger I think she was a light sleeper-- always listening & 'protecting. In later year(s), she would doze off into deep dreaming and it was comforting. Almost a role reversal-- listening to her sleeping-- wanting to protect her. MJ, I hope Bailey comes to your dreams soon.  Hugs, Kasey
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #26 
I`ve not had a single dream of Jim, but my husband had had quite a few. Maybe we`re trying too hard, or because we`re still grieving so much. I can`t wait though, although I know I`ll probably wake up in tears ! 
 The funny thing about Jim`s snoring is that it never bothered me  -  unlike the husband`s snores - which really annoy me !  Another little example of us putting up with anything our boys did !! 

Jackie.

Reply with quote  #27 
Hi Kasey,
Thank you for your kind words about Bailey and Ryan. They really were such amazing pets, just like Lucy, Jim and all of the other much loved pets I've been reading about here. There are so many terrible stories of abusing innocent, kind animals out there - it's wonderful to come here and feel all of the love given to our best friends, love they so richly deserved. I know what you mean about the role reversal. The last year of Bailey's life he needed a lot of meds (and trips to the vet) so we were always (esp. me) hovering to make sure he ate, and was warm enough, etc. but he really did have the heart of a lion. No matter what he just pushed right through it - until Nov. 10. He said "enough" and we had to listen.
I hope I dream of him soon too Kasey! Have you dreamed about Lucy?
Hugs!
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #28 

That's funny Jackie! I hate when my husband snores too - lol. It's just not the same at all! :)
I want so badly to see Bailey again but I know exactly what you mean. It will be bittersweet so let's hope
when Jim and Bailey decide to come visiting our dreams they will be pleasant and comforting.
Wishing you sweet dreams of Jim!
Sampson

Reply with quote  #29 
That is one cute picture of Bailey and Ryan! I just saw it. They were both beautiful dogs - both
at the bridge now hanging out and having a good time. I hope you get that dream of Bailey soon.
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #30 
Thanks Sampson! You are always so kind. It is a cute picture isn't it? Ryan and Bailey were cousins. I thought I'd better edit this and explain: Ryan was my sister's dog so even thought they didn't look alike (Golden Retriever and Shih tzu) they got along really well during family get togethers (which happen often) We always called them cousins. My niece looked up this Forum after I had mentioned posting on it and surprised me by posting a picture of Ryan and Bailey. My husband and I had just rescued Bailey. Unfortunately Ryan passed 3 days before his 12th birthday so I guess he and Bailey are together now. :)
Thanks again!
MJ
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.