Bailey15 Show full post »
CKMP
MJ,

Just thinking of you and Bailey today - the 10th.  I so hope your lion-hearted little man was extra close today - and made sure his special mom knew he was with her.  May you find the touch of a 'cold nose' within each raindrop and when the sun breaks through may you feel that indescribable warmth that comes with a 'fur-hug' from your loving, loyal Bails.  
Many hugs for you MJ and extra pets for Charlie - and extra belly scratches!
Quote 1 0
Sampson
Hello MJ, I just caught up on your thread and saw your picture of Bailey and Charlie. It is really beautiful. Both handsome boys and both so beloved. It’s a wonderful thing that you were able to open your heart after such an enormous loss and I hope to do the same some day. I am contemplating an older rescue dog maybe one that nobody wants. I think Sampson would approve. Nice to see another picture of Charlie especially beside sweet Bailey.
Take Care. Sam
Quote 0 0
normsmom
Hi MJ!

Reading through your thread to catch up and I am struck by all our forum friends thanking you for stopping by with a kind word at just the right time. That seems to be a theme with you. 😉 It is amazing how you check in with others and offer a wise word or a comforting thought just when we need it most. 

As others have said, what a beautiful photo of your two boys together. I haven't been to the forum for quite awhile, but not a 10th goes by where I don't think of sweet Bailey. I always picture him in his funny little coat, even though I know you said he hated it when he was younger.

As the seasons change, I know you will have many memories of Bailey come rushing in with the warmth of summer. It's funny how the shift in season can bring so many wonderful but bittersweet memories of things our boys used to do. I have been thinking about how Norm would find a patch of shade or lie on top of the air conditioning vents in the warmer months. Usually with his whole body, so that the air conditioning went straight into his fur and none into the room. Haha. 

I hope Mr. Charlie is keeping you smiling. Thank you, as always, for being your wonderful self!

Your friend,
Heather
Quote 1 0
CKMP
Hi Hi MJ,

Just thinking of you and Bailey today - May you feel the touch of his love and loyalty "li-on" every path you walk and within each step you take.  Your brave, strong little fur angel is with you.  
Many hugs for you and extra pets for Charlie pup!

Quote 1 0
MyBella
Hi MJ,

Wanted to let you know that you, your husband, your Mom and of course sweet Charlie are in my thoughts. I hope everything is going well for you and hopefully you are able to take some time for yourself to relax from all that you have going on, maybe a nice swim in the pool will help make this long weekend more relaxing for you. 

Speaking of swimming, I see your precious Bailey is all ready for the pool, he has his swimming gear on and of course his favorite sunglasses courtesy of Jim's sunglass hut, only the best for your handsome boy.....

Image result for shih tzu lifeguard

Hope this brings a much needed smile during this difficult time. Never hesitate to reach out if you want to vent or talk, it would be great to catch up with you.
Enjoy your weekend MJ, say hi to your husband for me and of course big belly rubs for Charlie.
Sending peace, strength and my most positive thoughts your way. May your wonderful heart always know and feel the pure love and light that is your handsome Bailey.

Your friend always, Don
Quote 2 0
jimmy17
Hi MJ, I just wanted to say a big thank you for your lovely post on Jim`s thread, and your message on facebook!  Our boys certainly had so much in common ( as do we!!), and how wonderful that Bailey adored the sun as much as Jim - I would worry so much in case Jim caught sun stroke, but he obviously knew his limits and would stay soaking up the rays for hours at a time!!       I can just picture them  both now over the Bridge - sprawled out on the most comfortable lounger ( while wearing their trendy sunglasses of course!), with the occasional dip in the pool, and treats aplenty!    I just wish we could be allowed a little glimpse of them all.....     

Please give Charlie a big hug from his English Auntie, and hope you are all enjoying Summer!! Speak soon MJ,

Jackie xx   

J Taylor
Quote 1 0
Purzel
Hi MJ,

Thank you for your lovely words on Max's thread and your good wishes to my BD. Time really flies, doesn't it? Half of 2019 is gone and my last post on your page is months old, my oh my.

I want to send fresh hugs your way and wish the best summer ever to you and sweet Charlie with lovely Bailey forever in your heart. It still makes me smile in joy to see those lovely pics of the two - again thank you for sharing.

Big fat hugs
Silvia (with Max forever in my heart)

[hundi]

Quote 1 0
catiebee
Hi MJ,

How sweet and kind it was for you to write me such a lovely post recently on my thread about Marissa. Thank you so much!

I hope you and your husband and Charlie are having such a good summer. And I trust Charlie is snoofling to his heart's content when he heads outside and that he relishes his role as protector and guard. Little dogs don't know they're small, I don't think!

Yes, the dearest bears, yours the sugar and mine the widget. Their shapes brought little bears to mind, plus their cuddliness, I think. I love the photo of Bailey on the sofa with his head on a stuffed toy. Marissa often slept just like that, using a toy as a pillow, too. Did Bailey have a favorite? Marissa's was a blue kiwi bird with curly "hair." Who knows why?

I know we miss and miss them, but what joy they brought us with their presence and their antics.

I appreciated hearing from you and I hope things are going well in your world, MJ.  Sending hugs and wishes for peace and comfort and for things to make you smile.

(oops, sorry, had initially copied over your post for reference then forgot to erase it.)
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 2 0
Chinadoll
Hi MJ, just wanted to thank you for the 'happy birthday' wish for China Doll. I'm sure she had a wonderful time with all her little angel friends. I hope you and Charlie are doing well and I know Bailey is always there, watching over you both. They are both sooooo cute. Thank you again for your post.

your friends
Charlie and Deborah
Charlie
Quote 2 0
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever
Hi MJ, just saying hello and wanted to thank you for your nice message on Molly’s page. Hope you and Charlie are having a great summer filled with adventure and lots of Bailey sightings. I know they’ve all had a busy summer at the Bridge, lots of parties, bbq’s and fun in the sun with all of their friends.

I think of you often and have to stop and say hello each time I see a little Bailey dog. That precious face brings me a smile every time! Sending you lots of hugs from Molly and me.

Dawn xxx
Love you infinitely our little Molly. Forever and ever XOXO
Quote 1 0
LUCYLULU

Oh MJ~

I am so sorry for not replying sooner. Time is rockin' on much too fast. Can't believe it's August 1st!  Thank you for your wonderful post on Lucy's thread. You truly know how hard it is to be in the world without Bailey...without our best furry friends.  But you also understand that there's enough love in our hearts for a new friend. I cannot ever thank you enough for your compassion and for reaching out. When you shared the news about Charlie..you inspired me to try again...and to believe that it might be possible to bring a new doggy home. 

Hopefully Charlie is keeping you busy with lots of walks, playing & swimming! I also hope that Bailey is still sending you little signs & loving messages so that you can get an extra hug from your little lion...small but mighty Bailey :-)

Daisy Clover sends big 'bug hugs'.
Me too,
Kasey

Quote 2 0
jimmy17
Hi MJ!  Thank you for your post on Jim`s thread - and yes, it was was amazing to see a dog that looks so much like Jim just as we were on holiday to celebrate Brians 60th birthday!  We have seen a few dogs that closely resembled Jim, but Lottie was almost identical - and I am convinced Jim had more than a paw in us seeing her!   It was lovely to see her, but also sad too, as it brought home just what a special boy Jim was....        

Hoping that you, Reinhard and Charlie are having a wonderful summer, and I am so glad your Mum is on the road to recovery.  Speak soon, and big hugs to my Canadian nephew Charlie!!

Jackie xxx
J Taylor
Quote 1 0
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever
Hi MJ, Thank you for posting on Molly’s thread...it’s so good to hear from you! I talked to Don last night at candlelight, and we laughed about the Beagles T-shirt. I told him I wouldn’t be surprised if Bella joins Chi-cago! I’m sure the whole gang has a great time when they get together for snacks, music and fun.

Summer always seems to come and go so quickly. I hope you, your husband and Charlie had a great summer and got to enjoy some relaxation in the sun. I’m sure Bailey was along for everything you did, too. They’re never far from us and are always sure to show us a surprise here and there.

Sending you all big hugs and lots of wishes for more fun in the sun with your best little guys.

Dawn xxx
Love you infinitely our little Molly. Forever and ever XOXO
Quote 1 0
CKMP
Hi MJ,

Wanted to say hello and also to let you know this another 10th doesn't go unnoticed nor forgotten for your sweet and courageous 'lion-hearted' little Bails.  May his soft paws walk with you on each step and may you feel his fierce protection envelop you each day.  May your heart be warmed and quieted on those uneasy days and in those anxious moments with  Bailey love.  An angel walks with you...

Many hugs for you and always extra pets for Charlie.
Quote 1 0
catiebee
Hi MJ!

Thanks so much for your warm, kind post to Marissa and me for her birthday. That was ever so thoughtful of you. 

I hope you have been faring well and I trust sweet memories of your dearest Sugar Bear Bailey surround you and fill your heart. 

Hoping too that everyone in your world is well and that you and your husband and Charlie are enjoying the change of the season. 

Big hugs and smiles sent across the miles to you!

Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0