Forum

Author   Comment   Page 15 of 16     «   Prev   12   13   14   15   16   Next
CK1991

Reply with quote  #211 
Thank you MJ. I do hope I am helping people here because in helping them I feel better. I remember how it was in the very early days and, as you said, I could never dream of a life without my babies so to reach out my hand to anyone in that situation is cathartic and I hope helpful. I’m so happy that you were able to adopt Charlie. He’s a lucky boy indeed. Bailey would be proud of his mom.
Thank you for your New Year wish for everyone. Very nicely said!
Hugs to you!
Ck
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #212 
Hi MJ ~ I appreciate your kind post on Molly’s page very much! Thank you for always being such an inspiration and a great friend. I hope Charlie had a great time opening his Christmas treats, with little Bailey helping him and sharing the love, of course. Having our fur children join in on the beauty of the season is the best gift of all, and the connection we have with them keeps us close forever. It amazes me how much they continue to show us and how they bring more meaning to everything we do.

Wishing you a new year filled with signs of closeness from your sweet Bails and many special moments with Charlie and Bailey both walking each step of your way right beside you. Lots of hugs to you all from your friends,

Dawn, Randy and Molly xxx

Reply with quote  #213 
Hi MJ,  hoping that you had a wonderful Christmas, and I bet Charlie had a blast opening all of his presents!  Its hard to think that 2019 is here already - sometimes its hard to believe that so much time has passed by since Bailey and Jim went over the Bridge, but at least we still feel that strong bond with them - and even more so during the holidays.  

Wishing you a beautiful New Year, filled with lots of fun with handsome little Charlie - he is such a lucky boy to have found his forever home with you and Reinhard.  and of course remembering all those special memories made with sweet Bailey!  I just know he and Jim get up to endless amounts of fun and mischief over the Bridge - and so they should!

Big hugs from your English Sis Jackie xxx

Reply with quote  #214 
Hi MJ,
Just stopping in to let you know your lion-hearted boy, with the amber eyes was thought of on this 10th...May your heart be held gently and softly by his love always and may every once in a while your Bails remind you he is still keeping an eye on his special mum, dad and of course making sure that adorable Charlie Boy is 'behaving'!  Two lucky pups for sure as Jackie says!  Hugs always
LUCYLULU

Reply with quote  #215 

Oh MJ~

Thank you so very much for your message on Lucy's thread. I am so behind in writing to everyone on the forum...but I still keep everyone in my heart. Need to get back on track especially because we have all helped each other through such a wicked loss.

I remember when you reached out to me & discovered that Bailey & Lucy both left us on 11/10/2015. It was not only that you understood the pain, it felt as if Bailey & Lucy found each other-- 2 dogs who always seemed to prefer 'people' to other dogs. It was such a comfort to imagine them together, playing over the Rainbow Bridge :-) I thank you so much for those times & for all of your support still. 

Truly believe Bailey helped you find Charlie just as Lucy guided me to Daisy. We are lucky indeed. And as you know, you gave me the courage to try again. After Sam Dog & Lucy, & attempts to bring home a rescue (named Charlie) & a Cockapoo puppy, I just couldn't do it. Felt like I would never have another dog. But when you wrote about Charlie, I tried again. And for this too-- I am forever grateful. 

So many people come into our lives but as Steve Jobs talked about in his Stanford Commencement Address...it's when you look back & 'connect the dots'...you can see how how your life is affected by so many things--people most of all. Everyone here @ the RB forum understands the pain of losing our best furry friends. But as I look back & ' connect the dots' I can see how finding you & everyone here @ the forum-- has made such a difference.  

OK. Afraid this may be getting a little 'soapy'. Or is it 'sappy'? Oh well. I really mean it. I thank you & everyone here! And to new RB members...please keep coming here even if you do not post often or even start a thread. Just come, stay awhile, let yourself feel it all. We understand how much it hurts. 

Big 'bug' hugs & an extra hug to Charlie too!
Kasey

Purzel

Reply with quote  #216 
Dear MJ,

really had to search the forum some pages to find your thread, lol. Time flies but my thoughts are with you and sweet Charlie- I imagine you on long walks with the happy one and sweet Bailey's spirit around you running ahead very visible before your inner eye.

Wish to send fresh hugs and good wishes your way

[hundi]

CKMP

Reply with quote  #217 
Hi MJ,

Thinking of you especially today - another 10th.  May this day and all the days be filled with Bailey moments and of course that special touch of a lion-dog's paw!  May your heart be guarded fiercely by his love and may Charlie guard you as devotedly.  As said before 'lucky pups'!  Thinking of you often MJ and sending you many hugs with always extra pets for Charlie.
MyBella

Reply with quote  #218 
Hi MJ,

Thank you so much for your wonderful words of support, you always find just the right words that brings such comfort along with a little smile to my heart, thank you so doing so my dear friend.

How is Charlie doing? I bet he is filling your days with laughter and lots of adventures, he is such a great boy and I just bet that your Bailey is wagging his tail in approval.

The snow is now gone here, so we are back on schedule for spring. I'll be sure to send some sunshine your way, but you have to promise to return it.....ok.....

Hope you got my latest message, I will try to give you a call soon, be great to catch up in real time.
It is always so wonderful hearing from you, please say hi to your husband and of course give Charlie big belly rubs for me.
Wishing for your heart to always feel the warmth of your Lion-hearted Bailey each and every day.
Sending peace, healing and big hugs your way.

Your Friend Always, Don
MyBella

Reply with quote  #219 
Hi MJ,

Thinking of you, your husband, Charlie and especially your Lion Hearted Bailey. 
Hope this weekend brings a much needed calmness, along with some sunshine to lighten your heavy heart.

Please give my best wishes to your husband, and be sure Charlie gets his belly rubs.
May your wonderful heart feel the love that your handsome Bailey continues to surround you with, bring with his love, the peace and healing you so deserve.

Your Friend Always, Don
catiebee

Reply with quote  #220 
MJ, I want to thank you so very much for meeting me in my pain over on my thread last night with such warm, comforting words while I was in the throes of an unexpected grief attack. It meant and means so much that you cared and wrote such a precious post. I truly appreciate your kindness!

I hope you and your loved ones are having a nice weekend and that the sun is shining warm, spring rays on your heart today. 

I scrolled through to look at your adorable photos of Bailey. What a darling boy! Each one is precious! I especially smile at the one where he's resting his head on his toy. And it's funny, the way they come to have their nicknames, your boy a Sugarbear, my girl a Widget Bear. How we love them!

I hope you and your husband and Charlie have a relaxing time this weekend. Thank you soooo much again. 

Oops, I just saw that Don wrote you about sunshine, too! I guess that's just what came to mind for you, though. Blessings and hugs to you, MJ!

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #221 
Hi MJ, Thought I would add another wish for warm sunshine to Don and Catie’s messages. Now that spring is here, we can look forward to some warm sunny days. I’m sure Charlie enjoys being outside and having a good time with you and of course Bailey as he joins in on the fun. May your heart be filled with love from precious little ones. Sending you all big hugs, and belly rubs for Charlie!

Your friends, Dawn, Randy and Molly xxx

Reply with quote  #222 
Hi MJ,

Can't mention St. Patrick's day without seeing my favorite St. Paddy's day photo of your adorable Bailey.
IMG003.JPG

I love how comfortable Bailey is in his hat, I'm sure he is the hit of any party wearing this hat.

Hope you, your husband and Charlie had a fun day, I'm sure Charlie was spoiled with lots of treats. Be sure to give him lots of belly rubs for me, he is such an adorable boy, I am so happy you found each other, such a beautiful thing providing him a safe and loving home, your Lion Hearted Bailey is so proud of his loving Mom and Dad.

Enjoy your weekend MJ, please say hi to your husband for me, and always my warmest wishes for such peace, healing and the gentle touch of Bailey's loving spirit to always find your heart.
Don't forget Charlie's belly rubs.....

Your Friend Always, Don
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #223 
Hi MJ!   Just popped by to say hello, and noticed Don`s reposted the wonderful pic of Bailey in his very fetching hat!  Its amazing how our little one`s would pose for a photo - they really would do anything to please us!    I always say that Jim loved having his photo taken - but looking back it was most probably down to his wanting to make me happy!!   

Wishing you a very happy week ahead, and please give Charlie a big hug from his English Aunty! I only wish I could give him a hug in person..xx

Hugs from your Liverpool Sis Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #224 
Hey MJ. Just stopping by and letting you know you are always in our prayers. I love the picture Don posted, he is amazing, his memory is far above normal, lol. I hope you are doing well and that Charlie is having a wonderful time (love the name, lol). Blessings to you and best wishes for a peaceful, blessed Spring.

Reply with quote  #225 
Hi MJ,

What a lovely picture Don reposted there of the sweetest of the sweet. I hope you are doing fine enjoying spring time with Charlie and Bailey always in your heart.

Best wishes and good thoughts

[hundi]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.