Bailey15 Show full post »
LUCYLULU

Oh MJ~

Thank you so very much for your message on Lucy's thread. I am so behind in writing to everyone on the forum...but I still keep everyone in my heart. Need to get back on track especially because we have all helped each other through such a wicked loss.

I remember when you reached out to me & discovered that Bailey & Lucy both left us on 11/10/2015. It was not only that you understood the pain, it felt as if Bailey & Lucy found each other-- 2 dogs who always seemed to prefer 'people' to other dogs. It was such a comfort to imagine them together, playing over the Rainbow Bridge :-) I thank you so much for those times & for all of your support still. 

Truly believe Bailey helped you find Charlie just as Lucy guided me to Daisy. We are lucky indeed. And as you know, you gave me the courage to try again. After Sam Dog & Lucy, & attempts to bring home a rescue (named Charlie) & a Cockapoo puppy, I just couldn't do it. Felt like I would never have another dog. But when you wrote about Charlie, I tried again. And for this too-- I am forever grateful. 

So many people come into our lives but as Steve Jobs talked about in his Stanford Commencement Address...it's when you look back & 'connect the dots'...you can see how how your life is affected by so many things--people most of all. Everyone here @ the RB forum understands the pain of losing our best furry friends. But as I look back & ' connect the dots' I can see how finding you & everyone here @ the forum-- has made such a difference.  

OK. Afraid this may be getting a little 'soapy'. Or is it 'sappy'? Oh well. I really mean it. I thank you & everyone here! And to new RB members...please keep coming here even if you do not post often or even start a thread. Just come, stay awhile, let yourself feel it all. We understand how much it hurts. 

Big 'bug' hugs & an extra hug to Charlie too!
Kasey

Quote 1 0
Purzel
Dear MJ,

really had to search the forum some pages to find your thread, lol. Time flies but my thoughts are with you and sweet Charlie- I imagine you on long walks with the happy one and sweet Bailey's spirit around you running ahead very visible before your inner eye.

Wish to send fresh hugs and good wishes your way
Silvia (with Max forever in my heart)

[hundi]

Quote 1 0
CKMP
Hi MJ,

Thinking of you especially today - another 10th.  May this day and all the days be filled with Bailey moments and of course that special touch of a lion-dog's paw!  May your heart be guarded fiercely by his love and may Charlie guard you as devotedly.  As said before 'lucky pups'!  Thinking of you often MJ and sending you many hugs with always extra pets for Charlie.
Quote 1 0
MyBella
Hi MJ,

Thank you so much for your wonderful words of support, you always find just the right words that brings such comfort along with a little smile to my heart, thank you so doing so my dear friend.

How is Charlie doing? I bet he is filling your days with laughter and lots of adventures, he is such a great boy and I just bet that your Bailey is wagging his tail in approval.

The snow is now gone here, so we are back on schedule for spring. I'll be sure to send some sunshine your way, but you have to promise to return it.....ok.....

Hope you got my latest message, I will try to give you a call soon, be great to catch up in real time.
It is always so wonderful hearing from you, please say hi to your husband and of course give Charlie big belly rubs for me.
Wishing for your heart to always feel the warmth of your Lion-hearted Bailey each and every day.
Sending peace, healing and big hugs your way.

Your Friend Always, Don
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Hi MJ,

Thinking of you, your husband, Charlie and especially your Lion Hearted Bailey. 
Hope this weekend brings a much needed calmness, along with some sunshine to lighten your heavy heart.

Please give my best wishes to your husband, and be sure Charlie gets his belly rubs.
May your wonderful heart feel the love that your handsome Bailey continues to surround you with, bring with his love, the peace and healing you so deserve.

Your Friend Always, Don
Quote 1 0
catiebee
MJ, I want to thank you so very much for meeting me in my pain over on my thread last night with such warm, comforting words while I was in the throes of an unexpected grief attack. It meant and means so much that you cared and wrote such a precious post. I truly appreciate your kindness!

I hope you and your loved ones are having a nice weekend and that the sun is shining warm, spring rays on your heart today. 

I scrolled through to look at your adorable photos of Bailey. What a darling boy! Each one is precious! I especially smile at the one where he's resting his head on his toy. And it's funny, the way they come to have their nicknames, your boy a Sugarbear, my girl a Widget Bear. How we love them!

I hope you and your husband and Charlie have a relaxing time this weekend. Thank you soooo much again. 

Oops, I just saw that Don wrote you about sunshine, too! I guess that's just what came to mind for you, though. Blessings and hugs to you, MJ!
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 1 0
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever
Hi MJ, Thought I would add another wish for warm sunshine to Don and Catie’s messages. Now that spring is here, we can look forward to some warm sunny days. I’m sure Charlie enjoys being outside and having a good time with you and of course Bailey as he joins in on the fun. May your heart be filled with love from precious little ones. Sending you all big hugs, and belly rubs for Charlie!

Your friends, Dawn, Randy and Molly xxx
Love you infinitely our little Molly. Forever and ever XOXO
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Hi MJ,

Can't mention St. Patrick's day without seeing my favorite St. Paddy's day photo of your adorable Bailey.
IMG003.JPG

I love how comfortable Bailey is in his hat, I'm sure he is the hit of any party wearing this hat.

Hope you, your husband and Charlie had a fun day, I'm sure Charlie was spoiled with lots of treats. Be sure to give him lots of belly rubs for me, he is such an adorable boy, I am so happy you found each other, such a beautiful thing providing him a safe and loving home, your Lion Hearted Bailey is so proud of his loving Mom and Dad.

Enjoy your weekend MJ, please say hi to your husband for me, and always my warmest wishes for such peace, healing and the gentle touch of Bailey's loving spirit to always find your heart.
Don't forget Charlie's belly rubs.....

Your Friend Always, Don
Quote 1 0
jimmy17
Hi MJ!   Just popped by to say hello, and noticed Don`s reposted the wonderful pic of Bailey in his very fetching hat!  Its amazing how our little one`s would pose for a photo - they really would do anything to please us!    I always say that Jim loved having his photo taken - but looking back it was most probably down to his wanting to make me happy!!   

Wishing you a very happy week ahead, and please give Charlie a big hug from his English Aunty! I only wish I could give him a hug in person..xx

Hugs from your Liverpool Sis Jackie xx
J Taylor
Quote 1 0
Chinadoll
Hey MJ. Just stopping by and letting you know you are always in our prayers. I love the picture Don posted, he is amazing, his memory is far above normal, lol. I hope you are doing well and that Charlie is having a wonderful time (love the name, lol). Blessings to you and best wishes for a peaceful, blessed Spring.
Charlie
Quote 1 0
Purzel
Hi MJ,

What a lovely picture Don reposted there of the sweetest of the sweet. I hope you are doing fine enjoying spring time with Charlie and Bailey always in your heart.

Best wishes and good thoughts

[hundi]

Quote 0 0
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever
Hi MJ, it was so nice to see your post on Molly’s page...thank you for thinking of us! Spring brings us so many reminders of Molly helping in the yard, chewing on twigs and rolling on the lawn. I’m sure each of us has treasured memories of our precious little ones, and I hope the beauty of the season surrounds you with Bailey’s love and reminders of special times together. Bailey no doubt loves to help Charlie sniff out all the best places to relax in the shade for a well deserved snooze. You have two perfect little guys to make sure your heart is always filled with happiness.

Sending you all lots of hugs, and some nice belly rubs for Charlie of course!

Your friends, Dawn, Randy and Molly xxx
Love you infinitely our little Molly. Forever and ever XOXO
Quote 1 0
MyBella
D3D0DF23-1ABE-4ED6-BF1C-3418A0EBAED8.jpeg 
Oh My Goodness MJ!!!! How adorable and absolutely beautiful is this photo of your handsome Charlie and your Lion hearted Bailey, they are so cute, I love them, such sweet faces. What a gorgeous photo and such a treasure to have, thank you so much for sharing your sweet little guys.

I hope you, your husband and Charlie are doing well, I see spring has arrived for you there, and I bet Charlie loves going for those walks in the sunshine, soon it will be pool time and I'm sure Charlie loves playing the lifeguard, of course the treats always help, maybe you could get Charlie a little bathing suit, with a cute little muscle shirt for him to wear, how adorable would he look in that, or even better, you could get matching outfits for Charlie and your husband to wear for the pool, just no speedos, lol.

Thank you so much for your words of support for Bell's 4th year, it is always so wonderful hearing from you, and your words brought such a comfort to my heart, thank you for doing so.
I will have to give you a call soon, be great to catch up in real time and hear all about Charlie and what he has been up to, such a little cutie.

Please say hi to your husband for me, and of course big belly rubs for Charlie from his Uncle Don along with extra treats for being such a good boy.
Sending my warmest wishes for continued peace and healing, may your wonderful heart always feel your Lion Hearted Bailey's love each and every day.

I love, love, love this photo of your boys, thank you so much for sharing them with us.

Your friend always, Don
Quote 1 0
Purzel
Hi there MJ,

How lovely you came to Max's thread leaving such beautiful words for me. I liked especially when you wrote: "Overall though, time is kind and the memories become golden...". With those golden memories I do greet this lovely spring once again. I am sure you enjoy your walks with Charlie this time of year with Bailey all around you. I love the pictures of Charlie and Bailey that you created so beautifully and that Don posted above. (Had to laugh about his suggestions of the outfits, lol).

My good thoughts are with you

[hundi]

Quote 1 0
CKMP
Hi MJ,

No doubt the photos of Bailey and Charlie are too adorable!  Both look like they are sitting on the book and one could reach out and pet each head...Oh MJ - what beautiful souls!  
Let us hope Spring is here...lots of rain for you lately I think [while we are still dealing with snow!]  Spring - oh the joy within the 'faces' of pups when there is sunshine to lay in, green grass to sniff, snuff and roll in...And all those 'delightful surprises' that have been revealed with the melting snow!!!  
This journey as we have often spoken of, is one of those ups and downs isn't it?  We think we are heading forward and then as you mentioned in a post something 'hits' us and the ache and pain is quick, deep and sharp...then it seems we are re-tracing our steps over and over...But no one would give up the time, [always too short], the love and the companionship our special fur one shared with us...Would we?
Hold that Charlie tight and close, and hug him until he squirms to be released!!!  For a hug for Charlie is a hug felt by that 'lion-hearted' Bails of yours.  Your sweet but mighty 'man' is always nearby, keeping watchful eyes upon his special Mom, and his 'brother'...
Sweet Bailey - always and forever your special one...
Many hugs MJ and extra pets for Charlie too...
[Don's imagery of matching outfits for your husband and Charlie conjures up images that bring smiles and leads Bails to shake his head I am sure!]

Quote 1 0