Gertie
Duncan, it is 4 years since you passed. You are in my thoughts and my heart. Thank you for all those wonderful years. You are and always will be my special little man. Sending hugs and kisses to you. I miss you.

Mom xx
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Hi Gertie,  while 4 years can seem a long time to some, to others like us who are still missing our special little one`s it can seem like no time at all.  Duncan looks a lovely boy, and I`m sure he would thank you for loving and caring for him. 

Jackie
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
I love the picture of Duncan, he is so cute!!! My wife used the same words 'my little man' for our older dog Nicky. I wish you peace and comfort. The impact they can have our lives can be everlasting, we are changed forever, our love will never fade, this is what true love and appreciation can do to us.  
Charlie
Quote 0 0
Gertie
Thank you Jackie and Charlie for you kind reply. Yes, our special fur companions take a piece of our heart with them when they go. Sending warm thoughts to you both.

Duncan's Mom.

Quote 1 0
MyBella
Hi Trudy,

Sending my most heartfelt wishes to you on your handsome Duncan's four years, I hope you feel the warmth and love of your special boy so deeply in your heart.
How are you doing Trudy, how are Ivan and Murphy doing, I bet they keep you entertained and fill your home with such love and laughter. I imagine your Duncan and Myles watch with wagging tails each and every time you smile, they love nothing more than to see their wonderful and loving Mom's smile.
Wishing such peace, love and light to your heart, may the many treasured and loving moments you shared with Duncan and Myles bring the continued healing your heart so deserves.
Your Friend Always, Don

Image result for 4 heart candle
Quote 0 0
Gertie
Thank you Don,
It was nice to hear from you. I hope both you and Vera are doing well. Do you have a new companion in your life? The years go by so fast, but our memories of our special fur babies stay steadfast in our hearts. Sending good thoughts your way.

Gertie.
Quote 0 0