Stasia
Was thinking about getting Hudson a real wood scratching post and wondered if she would use it. I was thinking I could get a catnip spray and that thought led me to the memory of when I would bring home a brand new catnip cardboard scratcher for Sylvester and he would go nuts...jumping all over it, laying down on it and rubbing his whole body over it, scratching vigorously as if he was digging a hole...lol. I use to love watching him with a new one of those things.

It's been 2.5 years just about and I am finally able to think of him and smile and laugh. I still cry sometimes and I miss him terribly but its nice to be able to have those memories without breaking down you know?

12794526_10209177197736722_2953978486041760804_n.jpg
Stasia
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
I am glad you can finally have happy memories of Sylvester. I am sure he wants you to be happy and remember the good times you shared.

Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

I enjoyed seeing that photo image of you Sylvester. He certainly was a handsome fella. Thanks for sharing a story about him. I am glad that you have found a place of smiles & laughter. Jan is right. It is what our beloved's would want for each of us. Otherwise why would they make us try and smile and laugh so much during the time they spent with us?

:** ) 

Kind regards,
James
Quote 0 0