Tazzy Show full post »
Eddiesmom
I'm sorry Peggysue.  My dog had a mass on his spleen as well.

I can't get pictures to upload either.

I changed my screensaver too, I love seeing him all day long.  I miss him so much, as we all do.

Tazzy, I do think they want us to move on as they are always unselfish and aiming to please us and it wouldn't please them if we are sad....although how can we not be? To answer your question I do think Taz wants you to go to prom, have fun and enjoy your life.
Sue E
Quote 0 0
Tazzy
Thank you! I'm sure she wants me to have fun too

So sorry to hear about Bear, I hope you can find comfort in the fact that he is no longer in pain, and that you gave him all the love in the world. I'm sure he was an amazing dog, as they all are :')
"Sometimes when someone or something you love dies, you just have to be happy they ever even existed" -Mara Wilson 

love you forever and always
R.I.P. Taz
2010-2016
Quote 0 0
Tazzy
I can't even look at pictures of Taz without crying :'(
But still I thought I might share some more, sorry it's kinda blurry, she hated taking pictures so we could never really get any good ones
I still miss you very much Taz and I hope you're having fun on the bridge with all the other pets
"Sometimes when someone or something you love dies, you just have to be happy they ever even existed" -Mara Wilson 

R.I.P. Taz
2010-2016
Quote 0 0
Tazzy
sorry i'm posting a lot, but the night the Taz got run over, I was out seeing a show on Broadway (b/c it was my birthday) and it was an amazing show, but now whenever i think of how great that show was or how much fun I had that night i just get so guilt ridden. I feel like I should've been at home, and maybe if I was at home Taz wouldn't have been run over, she probably would've been sleeping on my bed at home when the cop car passed. 
I mean if time travel ever does get invented, i'm for sure going back to tell my dad not to let Taz out that night, or maybe tell myself to reschedule the trip
missing you lots Taz, love you my baby 

R.I.P. Taz
2010-2016
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Hi Tazzy,  you keep on posting - it really helps letting all those feelings out. I`m so sorry you lost Taz on your birthday, that is so cruel for you. and I feel sorry for your dad too, he must feel awful.  It`d be great if we could travel back in time, I`ve said as much to my husband after losing Jim - how we could go back and start all over again with him - have all those wonderful years back.
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
Tazzy
[59%20PM_zps8mhhoky0] 
an actress who i follow on twitter just recently lost her dog, and had this to say about it
i thought i was very beautiful what she said and thought you guys might appreciate it

R.I.P. Taz
2010-2016
Quote 0 0
Tazzy
tomorrow will be one week since your passing, however it feels as though its been both one second and one year
although my grief has been lessening since you've gone, it's still hard to get on without you. I'm just glad i have good friends, and this forum, to help me through this horrible time. I also have Cody (my dog) and Flo (my cat) who also miss you very much, and who have been doing their best to comfort me. I am, however, now able to look back on our time together with smiles instead of tears
Also I will be getting a tattoo soon (hopefully next month) in both your honor and in the honor of my first dog Casey (hope you don't mind sharing), so that the both of you will always be with me :')
you were a once in a lifetime dog Taz, and I will never forget you <3

R.I.P. Taz
2010-2016
Quote 0 0
Tazzy
IMG_1309.JPG 
just received a very nice gift from a friend in Virginia,  i immediately started crying when I opened it though 
I'm going to try to wear it everyday if I can remember to, I've got a pretty poor track record when it comes to keeping jewelry  

R.I.P. Taz
2010-2016
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
Your dog Taz--that's his name right--is very beautiful in those pictures. I especially like the one of him lounging on the sofa.  I posted a lot on my first couple of days too.  

And Mara Wilson's quote is nice.
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
Your dog Taz--that's his name right--is very beautiful in those pictures. I especially like the one of him lounging on the sofa.  I posted a lot on my first couple of days too.  

And Mara Wilson's quote is nice.
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
Sammi_Jo
Tazzy wrote:
hi, this is my first time posting
I just recently had to put my dog down yesterday (April 24th) due to a car accident
It's just been really tough on me, everything in my house reminds me of her and i haven't stopped crying since i got home from the vet yesterday
tumblr_o67b45U6qb1s31fu2o2_400.jpg 
she was always such a sweet dog
Steven
Quote 0 0
Sammi_Jo
I am so sorry, Tazzy was adorable. I lost my Sammi jo April 25th. She was 11.5. I understand the pain you are feeling, and no words will ease that pain. But I learned this last week how many people care about me. I believe if I had not received the support I got from my friends, I may have lost my mind. Keep posting on here. I know this may sound looney, but when you are alone, talk to your dog. The night sammi passed, I asked God to let me know she was ok.......two hours later, I heard Sammi's hello whine for about one second. I do believe she came to say goodbye before going to heaven. I also believe you will see Tazzy again. Isaiah 11:6-7: The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

sammi_jo_pool.jpg 
Sammi Jo October 2004 April 25 2016
Steven
Quote 0 0
Tazzy
it's not looney lol
I usually take some time before I go to bed to talk to Taz, and I talked to my first dog Casey after she passed too, it is strangely comforting in a way
I also had a strange occurrence happen to me too after i had asked for a sign, I found a tissue on the ground where Taz use to sleep, and at first I thought it was my second dog Cody (he likes to take tissues out of the trash constantly) but when I went around to check, none of the trash bins where open. I think it might've been Taz trying to comfort me in a way.

p.s. your Sammi was also a cutie, so sorry for your loss as well 

R.I.P. Taz
2010-2016
Quote 0 0
Tazzy
I haven't posted in a while due to school 
but I wanted to let you guys know that I recently got Taz's ashes this week and it's oddly comforting 
the box they gave us it's very nice, and has a gold plate with her name on it

I will also be getting a tattoo some time this month in memory of my dogs 
1cec8f69b7a33f9b36ba1fea3b627d4c.jpg 
i was thinking of something small and cute like this but who knows
still love and miss you Taz! 

R.I.P. Taz
2010-2016
Quote 0 0