Neo
Hey all. I recently found a bit of comfort from this sites chat room. People usually join the chat room around 8pm and we can all bring each other comfort there. This has helped me alot. You wont feel alone and everyone is nice and supportive in every type of way. I encourage all who are hurting to join this area at that specific time. Now is the time for us all to stick together in this tough and tragic time. 
Quote 0 0
lettersatlarge
Neo wrote:
Hey all. I recently found a bit of comfort from this sites chat room. People usually join the chat room around 8pm and we can all bring each other comfort there. This has helped me alot. You wont feel alone and everyone is nice and supportive in every type of way. I encourage all who are hurting to join this area at that specific time. Now is the time for us all to stick together in this tough and tragic time. 

8pm pacific? eastern?
Quote 0 0
Neo
in about 2 hours after your post reply
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
lettersatlarge wrote:

8pm pacific? eastern?
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
How do we get into the chat room haven't been there would like to
Quote 0 0
lettersatlarge

Neo wrote:
in about 2 hours after your post reply

Oh okay you're about two hours ahead of me. I'll end up missing that since I'll be commuting back home from work.

Quote 0 0
Neo
Sorry to hear that Letters. People usually stay in it for four hours. Ozziemom, at the top of the page click grief support, then grief support center. Then the chat room will be to the right of the first clickable option  on that page. It will show the time 8-12 in the description with the link you click. Also be sure to have flash player downloaded, or one of the other options it will mention
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
Neo wrote:
Sorry to hear that Letters. People usually stay in it for four hours. Ozziemom, at the top of the page click grief support, then grief support center. Then the chat room will be to the right of the first clickable option  on that page. It will show the time 8-12 in the description with the link you click. Also be sure to have flash player downloaded, or one of the other options it will mention
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
Thank you
Quote 0 0
Neo
In the grief support center. Its called Pet Loss Chat. Its located right next to the link you used to get into this forum
Quote 0 0