Tankie12
My girls, Tankie and Browns, weren’t afraid of bad weather till the were about 5. Tankie would lay at my feet as close as her big body would let her. Browns would be on the couch with my husband. Well we just entered the ‘official rainy season in Fl. When we are gone during a storm they had each other, they would lay in a small bathroom practically joined togather they’d get so close. Just like when they were newborns☺️ I know because I cought them like that. Thrilled that we were home but at least they were togather when we weren’t. Now my Browns is alone and beginning to panic with the weather. She tried to push her way out the door the other day when we left. So I won’t leave her alone again if bad weather is coming. I regret every time I took “ a break “ when Tankie was terminal. I won’t make the same mistakes again. Nothin so important one of us can’t be here for her.
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
catiebee
I'm sorry Browns gets so frightened by bad weather. What a loving mom you are to your babies!

What is it about storms and bathrooms, I wonder? Marissa wasn't scared by them, but my previous girl would jump in the tub, trembling, every time it thundered.
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
We do get some wicked storms here, but it just came out of the blue one yr., poof they were scared! Now if the thunder or lightning are exceptionally close or crazy loud I shut the verticals and that helps a bit with the shakes, oh and turn the TV up really loud🙈🙉🐒 lol
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
ForMitookie_03
Hi Lynn,

I wanted to share with you how to resize your pics so you can share your beautiful baby with the rest of us.  Right click on the picture and click "open with" and of the options present, chose "Paint."  When Paint opens you click "change size" up in the menu (upper left, second column).  A window will open and you click "Pixel."  In "horizontal" you change to either 850 (still pretty large) or 500 (which is what I chose).  You will then see the newly sized pic and you can got to "file" and "save as" and rename your newly sized picture that you will save as a JPEG.  Let me know how it works out.  These instructions are assuming you have a PC and not a Mac.  I'm not sure how to do it on a Mac.  I look forward to some pics!

Take care,

Marina
Marina ~ Mitookie's Mom
Quote 0 0