Karen1121
My 2 year old cat passed away 4 weeks ago. I miss him so much. Can anyone share their thoughts with me about our pets being in Heaven? I'm struggling with the idea that I will never see him again.

Karen
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
My baby left for Rainbow Bridge 4 weeks ago tomorrow.  I have had several signs from her that she is okay.   You will see your cat again.  There are many accounts of animals in heaven in the bible.  Also, living things are an energy and that energy cannot be created or destroyed.  It is there, just in a different form.  I have read many accounts in Guideposts, stories of people who see their animals later, or who get a message from Heaven that they are okay.  Our grief and sadness is human, our pets are not hurting or sad, they are waiting for us and help us as they did on Earth.

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
Karen1121
Thank you for your kind response. I saw a Rainbow driving home the other morning, it was a sunny blue sky and there was no rain for days. I often wonder what are signs or what I wish to believe were signs.
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
I saw a rainbow also, the day after my baby left, it showed up right over my house.  NO RAIN.  I immediately came inside and googled rainbow and it brought me to this site.  To me, that was a sign my Dali was trying to steer me to this site because she understood and tried to help me.

Last week my daughters dog was at my house and brought a toy with her.  I didn't think much about it, but after she left I found the toy in the EXACT spot my Dali slept on in my bed.  The right top corner under the fan.  I cried and cried.  Dali must have gotten the dog to put it there, how else would it be there?

I believe there are signs sent to comfort us.  Our animals are pure love, unconditional love and I believe angels from heaven.  They take care of us, we just think we take care of them.  Others on this site speak of their signs.  Also, there is a publication called Guideposts and I have read some of the articles where people have seen there animals and they showed when they were needed most.  I have never been a big religious person, although I believe in God, but the last four weeks have completely changed a lot of how I view life.  Our animals only wanted food, water, shelter, and love.  What a great existence.  I walk around the mall now and wonder why people buy all that "stuff" they don't need.
There are too many accounts of things unusual happening that make me KNOW I will see my baby again.  And you will too.  Grief is HARD, time moves slowly, but am sure you are like me in that I wouldn't give up one minute I had with my baby to take away this grief.  It is worth it

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0