Forum

Author   Comment  
ShidoniiChan

Reply with quote  #1 

12/23/1993 - 12/21/2009
  I watched my baby brother fall asleep for the last time ... I'd grown up with him. We got him when I was 5. He got very pitiful throughout the last year of his life. Lost his vision, lost his hearing, lost control of his bodily functions, and as of late, it seemed he was losing his poor little mind...He just didn't seem to have any idea what was going on. His body was strickin with arthritis and it had gotten so bad he could barely walk. The vet that checked him out before the euthinasea(sp?) today told my parents that his organs were probably shutting down. It would have been cruel for us to let him keep on living ... I keep telling myself that ...
  My whole family came for him. We were all hysterical ... It was the most heartbreaking experience of my life.
  I don't want to go to sleep tonight because I just know I'm going to dream about it ... I can't close my eyes without seeing him in that little clear box slowly falling asleep ...
  I have two other chihuahuas. My children. But today, I can't help but regret falling so in love with these babies ... because I know that one day I'm going to have to go through this again ...

Widget. . .you were just like a little brother to me ... I still remember the day mom and I bought you 16 years ago ... I have so much love for you...I know you're in a better place now ... I know you don't hurt anymore ... But it's still so hard knowing you're gone ... But don't worry, we'll meet again someday, sweet boy ...I Promise.

Attached Images
jpeg RIPwidget..jpg (45.98 KB, 5 views)

jasminesmom

Reply with quote  #2 
ShidoniiChan

I am so sorry for your loss. Widget was blessed to have so many years of love and devotion from you. The pain today is so consuming, so devastaing and so hard to bear. But in time you will come to understand and believe that Widget is at The Rainbow Bridge and now has become your Guardian Angel. My Jasmine was there to open up the gates and show him around. Find comfort in this please.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today.

Cheryl and Angel Jasmine
Jasmine was loved
Jasmine took ProIn
Jasmine is gone

Visit Jasmine: http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/JAMIN001/Resident.htm

Jasmine is now gone
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/JAMIN001/Resident.htm
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.