always_tuffy

Words I've collected since my precious Tuffy passed. I've found comfort in them, hope someone else will too. - Regina, Always Tuffys Momma Puppy. Miss you my friend.

Thoughts To Comfort The Bereft & Grieving

Quotes Expressing Sympathy & Condolence

Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. ~ Author Unknown

Although it is difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, may looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow. ~ Author Unknown

When your loved one becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.

~ Author Unknown

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. ~ Irish Quote

Guilt is perhaps the most painful companion of death.
Bereavement ~ E. Kubler-Ross

Unable are the loved to die. For love is immortality. ~ Emily Dickenson

He who has gone, so we cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than any of the living. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. ~Kahlil Gibran

Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains. ~Kahlil Gibran

To live in hearts left behind is not to die. ~T. Campbell

In the night of death, hope sees a star, and listening, love can hear the rustle of a wing. ~R. Ingersoll

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I’d walk right up to heaven and bring you home again. ~Author Unknown

Some people think it’s holding on that makes one stronger; sometimes it’s letting go. ~S.Robinson

True love does not have a happy ending because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying “I love you”. ~Author Unknown

The angels are always near when you grieve, to whisper that your beloved companion is safe and waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge. ~RLH

I‘ll hold you in my heart, until I can hold you in my arms again. ~RLH

Grief is a journey, but not an endless one. ~RLH

There is a place with more beginnings than endings. A place of recovery.
~RLH

Not only will I remember you, but I will remember you better each day. ~RLH

Only Earthly bonds can be broken, from my heart you cannot leave.  ~RLH

I know we never lose the animal companions we love. They live the rest of our lives in our heart.

The greatest honor to our animal companions, who have passed, is to live your life and keep their memory alive.

At first, they need us, and then we need them.

Dogs (cats too) come into our lives, leave paw prints on our heart, and we are forever changed.

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal;
Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Tuffy, My Puppy Love
June 20, 2005-July 26, 2010

Becky Leigh, Queen of my Heart
December 2010-November 10, 2015
Quote 0 0
Domina

Dear friend.....thank you for sharing this. The words do touch my heart.

Quote 0 0
smkovalinsky
Thank you for these beautiful quotes.  I am sure many others will find them comforting too,  as Domina and I have.
Susan
Quote 0 0