Sarah_LouD Show full post »
Marie123
It was so hard being there to see Snoopy leave this world, but I'm glad I could be there, as he was as much a part of my life as he was my friend's. He definitely had an attitude! If we were watching a movie and he didn't think we were paying him enough attention, he'd flop down with this frustrated sigh and proceed to give us dirty looks. We called it a bunny tantrum 😅 He brought us both so much joy!
BabyGirl, I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet dog. It's so hard to say goodbye to them no matter the circumstances. I'm glad you're here on the forum now, as everyone here completely understands what you're going through and we're here to help.
Blessings 🐱
Quote 0 0
Sarah_LouD
Hahaha yes Peter used to have those tantrums too 😆 or he would nudge at our legs or jump up on the sofa with us 😊 I have been working on his garden (don't like to call it his grave) today. We are just waiting for the memorial plaque now 😊.
S.L.Dixon
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Peter sounds like such a character! I bet he and Snoopy are leading Raven on a merry chase through my Mum's garden right now, with my snail Houdini who went to the Bridge three weeks ago munching lettuce and wondering what all the fuss is about!
I love that you're putting a garden together for him and getting a plaque! Maybe come spring you can plant some veggies or something he liked to eat there, too. He'll see it, and know how much you love him and miss him. I really think they come to check on us from time to time.
Peace and blessings 🐱🐇
Quote 0 0
Sarah_LouD
I bet they are too ☺️ with all their favorite treats and food surrounding them 😻🐈🐕🐰🐇 I'm thinking of growing some carrots in the spring there as he loved them.... He also loved a bit of banana funnily enough haha xx
S.L.Dixon
Quote 0 0
Marie123
I've heard some bunnies enjoy bananas. Snoopy loved parsley, and sometimes we'd bring in fresh clover for him, but not often cuz we worried about pesticides. Maybe some of those multicolored carrots would be fun if you can find them. My snails love those but they're hard to find 🐱🐇🐌
Quote 0 0
Sarah_LouD
Oooh I've never heard of military coloured ones🥕! I will definitely have to try and find some 😊 xx
S.L.Dixon
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Look around in the seed catalogs come spring. There's all colors. Purple red, really dark orange and even yellow and white. My snails prefer the really dark ones but they usually leave the paler colors. I think it's because the darker ones have more nutrients and they know it. Animals surprise me how smart they are 🐌
Quote 0 0