Charlies_Mom Show full post »
Charlies_Mom
Jeffrey, I am sorry for your loss of Satin Marie. Thank you for replying. Just knowing I am not alone is helping me, I do miss Charlie. Please enjoy your three boys. Merry Christmas.

Charlie's mom
Breckie
Quote 0 0
jeffreyburcham
The days do get better Charlies Mom but for me, there isn't a day that goes by that I do not think of her, which then gets me crying. I try to think of the very good times, which was almost all the time with her, even when she was getting her chemo and radiation treatments. There are still those days when I do the whole "woulda, shoulda, coulda" moments to myself, the guilt, the pain of having to say goodbye to her but I know as time marches on, and it does, things will eventually get better.

Will I ever stop thinking of her? No, and I don't want to stop thinking of her. I still think of our first dog, Gizmo, who was with us for 16 of her 17 years, my cat Sparkle who was with me for 17 of her 18 years and our cat Molly who was with us from her first day and lived for over 14 years. Someday when I get the film developed, I will post the pics of their final resting places in my backyard. 

They have never left me, their spirits are still here. I truly believe that. I have been attending group grief counseling for pet loss since June of this year and it helps to be with others physically that have experienced the same level of loss as myself. I really encourage everyone who has that option to look into it. Had it not been for finding this place the weekend Satin Marie left, I would have been in much worse shape.

Merry Christmas and do not hesitate to message me here or you may email me at jeffreyburcham1@yahoo.com

Jeffrey
Quote 0 0
Charlies_Mom
Thank you Jeffrey is will look into group grief counseling. I did not know they had this for loss of fur babies. I thought this was for humans only. Your posting help me more than you know!

Charles's mom
Breckie
Quote 0 0