JasperRosesMommy
I miss Jasper so much. It has been almost 3 months. My grief is so intense. I cannot stop my tears. I pulled out the Xmas ornaments from the box. There it was right on top. All of our family had a stocking. In 8 years I never did do much for Christmas decorations. Last year we had our daughter, so I made one for everyone. Including our 2 dog fur babies.
I never imagined in a million years that would be our last one together. Jasper suddenly got sick about 3 months ago. We couldn't figure out what was going on. She started having seizures and they were getting worse. We spared no expenses, sent her to the best neurologist. That same week she got sick there just happened to be a world wide animal neurologist confrence in Europe. Everyone left. We had no one to rely on. They kept giving her more meds promising the doctors would be back in only a few days. They said seizures wouldn't kill her. After only 4 days we lost her. I'm so devistated still. We have 2 dogs, but Jasper was my furst. When our daughter was born she loved her from day 1. We never expected that. Jasper doesn't like children, but she loved our baby like her own. Before our daughter there wasn't an ounce of maternal instinct in her. This last year was amazing. Jasper died a month before our daughter turned 1. I'm so sad she will never know her. All of her baby photos have Jasper right next to her.
Our other dog Sophie is so sweet. Sophie loves kids. All kids, but ours for some reason. Sophie wanted nothing to do with the baby. I think it makes losing Jasper even harder. Sophie is slowly starting to come around, but she will never be like Jasper was. My heart is continuing to break. We're expecting another baby, and I'm so sad that our motherly Jasper will not be here.
I miss everything about her. I miss her funny walk, her smell, her snorts. She was a Boston Terrier. She was my girl. She went everywhere with me. I wish she would come see me in my dreams. I trust in God, and yet worry about her. Is she ok without me? Am I ok without her? Will I ever be ok without her.
Jasper Rose I miss you so much. I will always love you more than anyone could know.
-Mommy
Quote 0 0
Jimbo106
I'm very sorry for your loss. I stopped here tonight to post on Jamie's thread, and then I saw your post about Jasper. I was decorating outside today, and kept looking for Jamie's face in each window. She would follow my progress, running from window to window. I so miss that! This was her favorite time of year, plenty of things to play with and a warm lap always ready.

Blessing to you and your family.

Jim
Quote 0 0
JasperRosesMommy
Thank you for your kind words. Holidays will be hard this year. Jasper Loved opening presents. Sending thoughts your way as well.
Quote 0 0
Granny210
Hi I understand it's only been 2 weeks since we our Prince Charming. I did the same thing when we went to decorate,there was his Christmas stocking, I just broke down and cried.It's so hard I feel this emptiness that I can't do anything. without thinking of him every moment. I know in time it will get better, but for now it hurts.My prayers for you and your beloved fur baby.

Quote 0 0