PugGrammy
Tomorrow is the day my 26 year old has chosen to send his Pug over the rainbow bridge. You see the Pug has Cancer and can not be saved. We have loved, supported, slept with, and cared for our Grand Pug for 9.5 years. I am heartbroken myself and am not sure how I will muster up the strength to support my son whom I know if devastated. A parent never wants  their child to suffer. This pug has literally saved my sons life mentally. I ask any higher power out there to give me the wisdom, sensitivity And strength I will need to put my own pain aside so that I can fully support my child.
Quote 0 0
P_Mom
Dear Pug Grammy, I'm so very sorry to hear your son has to make this decision, but what a brave and compassionate young man to put his baby's well being above all else.  It's going to be really hard.  For all of you, it's going to be tough speaking from experience of losing my Chihuahua baby boy 4.5 months ago.  My advice now is make sure he spends every single moment he can with his Pug baby up until the very end if he can.  Call off work, cancel EVERYTHING - spend every single second together.  Then deal with the next steps later, but right now focus on these last moments together because they can never be brought back and NOTHING is more important right now.  (And there will be less guilt on this later, trust me.)  It sounds like he has an amazing, loving, support system to help get through this and those next steps. 

Sending love and comfort your way now and in the days ahead. ❤ XOX

Jennifer 
Patch's Mom 
Jennifer
Quote 0 0